Anyone else think this was preachy garbage?

Anyone else think this was preachy garbage?

Ah I dropped the anime fairly early on. Sure. Most manga feel that way to me because most manga just feels like reading a shittier version of an already shitty light novel. Isn't it only liked because people pretend it is progressive despite the fact that the characters are just stereotypes?

>despite the fact that the characters are just stereotypes?
You mean like just actual trans people?

don't post this on nu-chan

Not really.

Which one was nu-chan again?

all of them post 2016

Not really, Shimagami Tasogare felt more preachy

>All of them
Because it's all Normie shit on those chans? Or are they like Sup Forums to the 78th power?

I don't hang out in an asylum so I wouldn't know

It was garbage
but it had at least one nice girl.

Define "girl."

I think that's the actual girl, the one who wishes she was a boy because of a sexual fetish/mental illness/demon cult/whatever.

Is that one also about two "trans kids?"

No, that's Anna. A model who is friends with trap's sister and becomes his girlfriend

>lesbian jap named Anna with a tranny bf/gf thing in a "progressive" series
I knew that this was created by a western person.

Which trap? Main trap or glasses trap?

I was actually surprised how it WASNT as preachy garbage as I thought

This manga is great, fuck you. People loved this shit around 2008-2009. A Lot of anons were excited with the anime announcement. Now Sup Forums is ridden of people that think everything is some kind of ideological statement.

>trap wants to be a girl but is still attracted to girls
>hooks up with a literal model
>model is so accepting that she now considers herself a lesbian
I also liked that Taktasuki grew out of it. She finally became comfortable with her gender.

Pro/neutral-trans is an ideological statement. Anti-trans is not.

And this is most definitely not anti-trans

being upset by absolutely everything is now considered a good thing for today's teens, no clue what went so horribly wromg

>girl grows out of it
>boy doesn't
>boy goes on hormones, gets castrated, realizes he will never have children, and commits suicide at 40
>girl remains fertile, get married, has children and dies at 96
Sad. Many such cases

Ignoring 's Sup Forumsfaggotry, how does it all end? How many trannies are there?

Nitori starts living as a woman (apparently). He's together romantically with Anna as lesbians. Takatsuki stays as a girl and I think she starts dating some guy, can't remember. The mean girl starts dating some guy too, I think. Nitori's gay friend is still gay, not transgender. That's about it.

The two mains (girl ends up not trans), an older tranny, MC also had a friend who crossdressed but I don't remember if he was trans or just a faggot

kek
ebin

>Nitori starts living as a woman (apparently)..... Takatsuki stays as a girl
So he got the bad end while she got the good end?

make sure these guys put you in the screencap, I've been burnt way too much in this town

We were babied too much

No, it was not very preachy at all, it was utterly incomprehensible at parts with the flow of time not making sense, but that's just Shimura-san's style. The only real bad part of the manga is how it was so fucking boring from the point where they get jobs to the end.
Bokura no Hentai was better.

Anti-trans people are inhuman and mentally ill. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

>Bokura no Hentai was better.
No it wasn't, the tranny gets surgery. That means the story inherently was bad

>and people say trap isn't a transphobic term
It will be banned in the anime community and you will be demonized for using it. Mark my words.

>most manga just feels like reading a shittier version of an already shitty light novel
The hell?

Stay in your containment board retard.

>hey man, maybe you shouldn't remove perfectly healthy body parts
>hey, maybe taking hormones your body doesn't produce naturally isn't the best thing for you
>hey, you know that transgender isn't a scientifically accepted condition right?
WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU'RE LITERALLY MENTALLY ILL!

How was it preachy?

Discuss the manga or fuck off.

No you.

This is Sup Forums, we're already demonized.

Which always makes me wonder why there a blue boards in the first place at all.

today's Sup Forums is just hipster twitter

See those forced all-caps and made up science? This post is proof of your mental illness.

I don't know about being banned for people's sensitivities but for Sup Forums it simply isn't pedantic enough to keep up, it can mean such a wide array of things from girly boys to crossdressers to shemales it's just not useful.

>trans-fag who supports chopping up your body because you're a special snowflake
>claims people who disagree with them are "mentally ill"
>telling other's about "made up science"

Nah, hipsters are afraid of anything that's not PC, or where they might have to interact with someone who is actually invested in their hobbies beyond a surface level.

Makes sense that they would come to Sup Forums.org, where teens only pretend to hold impolite opinions and enjoy anything but getting angry at other social media websites.

That statement was incoherent, other than a vague sense that you're projecting and trying too hard.

>that scripted Sup Forums argument
>pulling the disagreement card when it's convenient for you
When you call people mentally ill, they're only doing whatever they want to themselves. When I call people like you mentally ill it's because you look down on, want to convert or get rid of anyone not like you.

Shame it got cancelled because of the first chapter of Aoi Hana having incest in it causing the author to get blacklisted by supreme governor Ishihara.

This thread is fucking terrible.

>google Ishihara
>forget to add "governor"
>end up getting results for the color blind dots test
So that's what that's called.

Also, why would incest blacklist someone? What about all the shit with incest and meme status like OreImo?

I actually chuckled unironically

>When you call people mentally ill, they're only doing whatever they want to themselves.
Yes, self-mutilation has long been recognised as a sign of mental instability.

good, anime nerds should get the fuck out of Sup Forums

>He says this on Sup Forums

The man and leader of the self-titled Ishihara National Party is a fucking idiot, he said that Yosuga no Sora was alright because he couldn't find any clips of it showing incest on the internet.
He was the democratically elected governor of Tokyo and pushed through creative control legislation that caused Aki Sora, Kodomo no Jikan, and both this and Aoi Hana to come to an end quickly and effectively blacklist their authors from Tokyo proper based publishing magazines.

Sup Forums is utterly useless
I came here to join the ultimate red-pill army, why the hell is there so much anime shit?

BTFO

OK, so what's stopping them now in 2017? Especially when you have shit like OreImo?

No. It felt like it was just telling a story

>Normie

If you aren't offended by blue-pilled cartoons or whatever this board is for, hang yourself.

Oreimo isn't incest until the very end user, and there isn't much stopping them other than publishers not liking the threat of government.

One thing dimwitted parrots from Sup Forums will never understand with their pea sized brain is that an author can present some people's story and their perspectives without pushing an agenda. It's called storytelling.
While many legitimate criticisms can be made on this series, for literal retards your priority should be killing yourself.

>claims transition is self-mutilation
The same old Sup Forums script, a symptom of the mentally ill.

OK, define "mutilation"

Yikes, pathetic attempt at a rebuttal.
Can you do anything but cry Sup Forums at people who disagree with you? Cutting off a perfectly healthy body part is definitely self-mutilation.
"Transitioning" is a cosmetic procedure on par with breast augmentation, and does little to actually affect one's physiology that isn't inherently negative, and certainly doesn't come close to actually making an individual the opposite gender. They merely become a wreck of imbalanced hormones dependent on the medical establishment for expensive surgeries and medications to maintain their illusory identity.

If being transgender isn't an illness, why does it require surgery and psychoactive medications to correct?

Why should I even entertain a discussion with a mentally ill person determined to deny and fight against a person's identity and level of comfort? Your stance is already apparent and your idea of gender is already warped beyond reality and its usage in society.

why is this teen replying to himself over and over

No, it's just really boring.

> (You)
>Why should I even entertain a discussion
Yet here you are.
>with a mentally ill person
Is that the only insult you know? Do you even now what that term means?
>determined to deny and fight against a person's identity and level of comfort?
Not everyone knows what's best for them, sweet snowflake child
>Your stance is already apparent
Thats because I know how to communicate, something you seem to have a problem with.
>and your idea of gender is already warped beyond reality and its usage in society
Men saying they are women, and vice versa is the literal opposite of being in touch with reality. As far as society goes, I think you'll find my opinion still reflects the vast majority of today's society, and the entirety of societies prior to about 20 years ago. What is this delusion? Does society to you just mean "modern liberal Westerners"?

I don't know about preachy, but it was boring as hell

lmao Hourou Musuko is one of the most undramatic and chill stories by manga standards. You're probably transphobic or some shit. Fucking loser hahahaha

>no new IPs
You're not fooling anyone faggot.

>transphobic
Not an argument

he'll still get a few more responses because today's teens cannot avoid getting angry at triggering words even if they are told they are being tricked

Don't worry, xir isn't interested in "entertaining a discussion" with mentally ill cis-scum such as yourself.

People obsessed with calling others teens are usually underage.

>xir isn't interested in "entertaining a discussion" with mentally ill cis-scum such as yourself.
>xir is meant to be used the same way him and her are meant to be used
>xir is being used here the same way he and she are used
That's not how pronouns work. I'm not even getting into the validity of Neopronouns; as a pronoun, you used it wrong

Xir is getting angry.

>Sup Forums falseflagging
neofags and tumblrinas are such pathetic faggots

Somebody who is mocking retarded pronouns shouldn't be expected to understand which ones are second-person and which ones are third-person. He doesn't belong to the category of people who cares about which tumblr pronoun replaces which regular pronoun.

good fucking thing. All those three titles were horrible

You're pathetic. You've been BTFO like 4 times in this thread, and all you can do is cry Sup Forums or launch ad hominems, now you're literally writing about fake words like they have any grammatical rules anyways. Just go to sleep for the night. Don't forget to take your girly pills before bed.

>xir
use english ESL faggot

>this teen will be replying to himself for the next twenty hours
500 post bump limit is biggest mistake ever madr

You do realize what I was saying, right? I'm not saying that you're using a fake pronoun, I'm saying that you're using a pronoun incorrectly. Xir is meant to be used in the same way as him or her, not as he or she.

You're worse than all those faggots. You just keep posting the exact same thing over and over. No one is insulted by being called a teen except actual teens. Also, you seem to care a lot since you've been hanging in this thread for over an hour now.

who the heck are you talking to

>autism
We're telling xir no one cares about how we use xir's make-believe words. You have yet to refuse any argument made in this thread, and are clearly a butthurt trans-fag.

>only one person noticed I'm an underage fag

*refute

Personally, I don't believe that's a valid pronoun, nor am I trans, thank God. What I am saying however is that regardless of its validity, you aren't using it with the proper grammatical person.

>autism
I don't even know what you're trying to prove at this point. Don't reply to me anymore.

>98 posts
>28 posters
Wew lads

The only good things about it were the art and how assblasted transvestites were after the girl decided to make a completely normal decision and stay the way she was instead of fucking herself up with transitioning.

Wow you're so paranoid you're lashing out at people who aren't me now because I got you so riled up. Congrats on validating my statement on anti-trans people having mental problems.