>please use apple, a US company
>tfw your intelligence services are a marketing department

smartphones are for subhumans

ok i will

incel

Nice quads

I'm glad I decided to only buy Huawei Cell products earlier last year lmao

t. mr. venti latte and bf's cum for breakfast

Besides the obvious lack of self awareness of the intelligence agencies.

Does the chinese has anything interesting to do with our data?

kek has spoken plainly and simply again

>implying the chinese only have root on phones

>FBI agent tunes into Sup Forums posters iphone
>hears angry typing for minutes on end
>nothing but typing

do you fags honestly think that we're being spied on?

I like how retarded westerners act all like "wow the fucking chinese are spying on us" when many western companies (google, windows, apple....) are doing the same.
Also the NSA warning us about being spied on?!
I don't know if I should laugh or cry

>tfw been posting epic memes on Sup Forums from my Huawei tablet for a year now

>Our chinese backdoor is the anglo.

In other words / let me tralslate that 4 u : Deep State has problems hacking them :D

Great news imho.

The new speaker devices for your home record everything you do

>DON'T USE HUAWEI
>THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER LOBBYISTS GIVING US MONEY

Nice try deep state.

I work for Huawei.

AMA.

does ya mum know you're gay?

i hope intelligence officers enjoy pics of my huge dik

literally would rather have the Chinese know every detail of my fucking soul than use a "Deep State Approved" phone

Shouldn't you be in the bookies, Chang?

Exactly this.

I'm white though

>FBI
>CIA
>NSA

all the more reason to go out and buy a huawei phone NOW

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to believe that we aren't. Whether or not an actually agent is sitting in a cubicle listening to everything we do is debatable, but every single phone call you make, every email you send, every text message, etc. is being stored in an NSA database for possible later reference. They literally have exabytes of data stored in their data centers. They're blanket surveilling everyone.

They're all made in China. But Huawei is part of the tech arm of the commie party.

If it has good specs and an official LineageOS support why not? It's not MI5 or MI6, no one cares about yanks.

I work in the profesional construction industry. Data centers are going up all over the us, but thats for cloud storage... then why do they have to have security clearance and are not allowed to talk about the projects? They store EVERYTHING. The scariest use for this information is feeding ai. I dont think an fbi agent is sifting through average anons data. That doesnt mean its not an extremely powerful tool that will be used against you and humanity in general. A lot of smart men are warning about the dangers of ai. Pay attention. They let you know what the system will be if you listen.

Yeah, use iPhones instead

>feeding ai
AI is a buzz word, usually it means statistical analysis of data using computers and statistical inference.

I've been using my Huawei Honor 5X for about a year now. Works fine, and it was like $100 new. Definitely will be buying another one if this one goes tits up, especially if the (((alphabet agencies))) are scared of them.

That will later be used by the ai.

Common we even talk to her, she owns me a cookie.

Nah. It's too gay.

Stop your anti-Semitic lie, Jews have nothing to do with it.

>government says not to do something
guess I'm getting a new phone

To bad they make such great phones for such a great price, hade my honor 7 for years meanwhile I know people who payed 3x as much for a crapple 8 and it just implodes after 6 months

So... FBI, CIA & NSA DON'T have access to Huawei phones and want me to have stupid google phones & iphones or koreaphones?

Nice. I'll go get a Huawei now.

I unironically would rather have a chinese spying device than a US spying device.

What are the chinese going to do? Arrest me? Unlike the US government, they have no power over me.

Again. AI is a buzz word, those system use statistical methods to prediction, recognition, etc. If a system analyses 100 pictures of a dog and 100 pictures of a cat, later it can use that statistical data from pixels to distinguish between a dog and a cat.

SECURE PHONE WHEN

What is a men but a repetition machine that craps.

This.
Maybe some miniscule ad revenue from sold info, but I'd take that over the repercussions of my own government's spying anyday.

AI won't really become a problem until sex robots are an actual, common thing that utilizes it.
THAT'S when the "awakening" will happen.

>call obama a smelly nigger on american cell phone
>nsa hacks phone and car, causes the throttle to max and brakes to fail

>call obama a smelly nigger on chinese phone
>nothing
>mention june 4th 1989 tienemen square
>top kek china censors the entire internet

You can do more than that.
>predict moods based on purchase patterns/website visits
>target ads (more dangerous than it seems if you saw the "deadmans" vidya leak) based on said mood
>predict locations and at which time
>likelihood of owning a firearm (frequent gun shops/shooting ranges/websites visited)
>predict which way you vote/ideologically aligned (keywords on pol or anywhere/search history)
All are statistical pattern recognitions that can be learned by AI.

Truly a weapon to surpass the Metal Gear.

all obama phones are huawei

we pay for spy phones

No, American intelligence agencies have access to chinkphones, their issue is that the Chinese have too.

Says man living in country full of thousands of Chinese spies.

>don't use these goy we won't be able to track you

lmao

NSA,CIA,FBI
>hey baby, don't use those bad phones baby cause the chinks might spy on your sorry ass but we can't so use the brands that have the 5 eyes backdoor baby, come oon come oooon! BELIEEEVE MEEE!!
Why are they acting like a nigger with no watermelon.

LOLE

You a fed?

This. Quads of truth.

Mines a nokia

official phone of nhl sponsor for tv and advertising in the chinese vassal state known as canada.

Their spy phones are built in China as well. Don't they know they already have Chinese spying backdoors in those phones? Does Huawei bypass NSA/FBI/CIA spying?

Kek has spoken, All hail Huawei /ourphone/

what about oneplus?

>You a fed?

Still waiting OP.

Just ordered the Honor 7x.
Feels good man.

do you consume CP? Then it doesn't matter.
Are you in some serious drug ring? Then it doesn't matter.
Are you involved in some meme web shit? Then it doesn't matter.
are you a terrorist? Then it doesn't matter.
Are you an average citizen who no one cares about? Then go fuck yourself.

Dunno all that talk about privacy hurr durr, it is part of the country duties to protect its sovereignty principally in its homelands. I bet all of you would get really pissed if there was a massacre in your countries and this is one of the unique ways to anticipate that.

Well excuse me NSA, I love my p8 and will use it till it dies.

They will hear my incessant screaming and crisis.
I hope they like it.

kike pls leave

Exactly what I was thinking.
Those digits too, witnessed

I'd rather be spied on by chinks than the fucking cia niggers.

>tfw the big bad Chyna boogyman is literally thousands of times less threatening to you than your own homeland security agencies.
The corporate information monopolies are killing us.

just a concerned citizen

Does this mean the chinks know i'm the one with the 1000 chink webms of them skinning dogs, rats and crushing themselves with cars, elevators and stairs?
I'm fucked aren't i?

Yes. It's not about some retard listening in on you, it's about having the data to be gone through when a person is flagged as a special interest or threat.
They also have keywords and phrases to narrow down threats.

In case of an emergency anyone they have as a threat will be getting a visit

>TFW have huawei phone

But guys, no one has pointed out in this thread that owning a huawei phone doesn't exactly stop the CIA from spying on you.... it just means both china and CIA, NSA spy on you?

>spies telling people not to let other spies spy on them

Worthy numbers!

Checked.

unironically this

>do you fags honestly think that we're being spied on?
"You fags" apparently includes the NSA itself.

>most parasitic spying agencies in the world flinging feces at their competition

holy shit

Honestly NSA can probably spy on you either way, whereas the chinks can probably only spy on you well if you use chink shit.

So if you want to be spied on by fewer people, its probably good advice.

Mate 9 masterrace reporting in. Not today NSA.

Think about it this way:

Would you rather allow yourself to get spies on by your own nation or an enemy nation? If you pick the former, you are an idiot but are still a patriot, but if you pick the latter you are a traitor and an idiot.

The choice should obviously go like this:
No phone>NSA phones>Chintel phones

The snapdragons are super backdoored lol

I came here to post this.

Snowdon and vault7 we know for a fact that they spy on us.

Is there a secure linux phone?

How can a chinese company have a back door built into their phone that foreign governments would be able to use?
They aren't on good terms, and the fact their government is involved means they have a stake in not having their phones be able to be hacked by the west

what did kek mean by this?

Humans are disgusting, dirty animals. I look forward to the day when we are replaced by a better, superior being. AI is the next evolutionary step, accept it.

Yes Goyim use our American phones so we can spy on you instead.

That's right, kids.
Don't use Huawei, we can't monitor those phones.

Don't worry Jamal the race war is coming