Aho Girl

What did this cute little girl ever do to deserve all of this bullying?
It's not her fault she's so useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's literally retarded by clinical terms. She shouldn't push herself so much.

I think a punishment that only hurts someone's pathetic ego is pretty merciful tbqh

>what else can you do but laugh?
>tfw that line hit me harder that it was suppose to

>tbqh
Fuck off.

anime about high school imouto's hard work paying off when

Exactly, it's not her fault. If someone helped her study, her grades would improve. But the adults in her life do fuck all to help, even her onii-san does nothing but act in a condescendent way: "it's ok that you're stupid, sis." Children need at least a fucking normal adult whose front lobes they can "borrow" while their own are maturing. When all they have around them are aho's, they become one as well.

Anyone else annoyed about how loud and obnoxious banana girl is every waking second of this anime?

anyone know where to find the monthly raws?

her onii-chan must be so frustrated by how dumb she is

He tries so hard to be a good onii-chan and she hates him.

>tfw to aho too bee quite

It is.

I wish Hibiki were more like her. Symphogear would be 100 times better with aho as the MC.

i expect the next series
My little sister cant be this aho

I watch this show to laugh, but that poor girl makes me genuinely sad

>He tries so hard to be a good onii-chan

Does he FUCK.

ruri>>>>>>>>umaru

A good onii-chan doesn't fuck his little sister

Thats literally the entire point of the anime. Shes a fucking retard, most of the time its funny but sometimes its sad or annoying.

Thank you.

His efforts to be nicer are as futile as her efforts to be smart.

Will Yuuki Aoi ever top this performance?

because she is dumb

Or fuck up his little sister's hopes and dreams

She's just dyslexic or something. She's perfectly functional on a social level, and seems to be completely average outside of a testing situation. She just needs a bit of extra help, and no one is giving it to her.

That is not true. If you help kids then they don't learn to think by themselves, they will always be dependent on somebody.

That's only true if you always help them. Teaching someone to fish doesn't mean they'll always need you to go fishing with them.

Studying is not the same as fishing. The books are designed to teach you, fishing is not.
If you can't figure out what the books are trying to teach you then you need to keep trying and not just have someone hand you the answers.

>perfectly functional on a social level
>does not have that much friends while also easily duped by Yoshiko
>completely average
>is not able to do anything of note, ever

Wow, it's almost like A-kun is right and the best character in the show when you take out waifuism as a qualifier.

A-cunt will never be best character

Yeah. A-kun's dense in his own way on top of being an asshole. At least the imouto's just a kid and can still learn.

>can still learn

No, she can't. That's her problem.

Ahos deserve to be shamed and bullied

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>you will never have a cute aho imouto
why even live

Quack

>Being nice to subhuman apes

It's okay to be unkind to to people with significantly lower IQs than you

I understand him being an ass toward the Ahos, but Ryuuichi doesn't deserve his mistreatment.

>towards Yoshiko and Akane*
Ryuuichi's also an Aho but he hasn't really done anything bad to him.

I'm surprised A-kun hasn't made the connection that his sister caught the stupid from Yoshiko

Ruri deserves a better big brother.

Too soon

SHE TRIED SO HARD

And didn't get very far

He's friends with an Aho. That's more than enough to signify he's a problem. Also his first introduction was him being a total asshole and trying to fight both him and a nice girl, so frankly if he gets run over in the street like a stray cat, that would be fine too.

except she's worse. People with down syndrome can learn to ride a bike, even work at mcdonalds. Could this little Aho manage either of those things?

There is something seriously wrong with this child.