Why hasn't another school been shot up yet? I mean guns are still not banned yet

why hasn't another school been shot up yet? I mean guns are still not banned yet.

really fires the ammunition

stfu nigger

I'd shoot up her school if you know what I mean....

a teacher shot at a trump supporting student

seems insignificant, in comparison to parkland

hardly any coverage compared to parkland

tfw she lets a round off and it smacks her is the face long dick style.

could you post the not cropped image
for comparison

thats a no can do

Never change, man. Never change.

>why hasn't another school been shot up yet?

Most TV shows take place in one or two locations. So, a studio location and maybe one or two locations outside of the studio. Locations take time because all of the equipment has to be packed up, moved, set up again, and prepared for use. Plus, locations have to be scouted, secured, permitted before use. Feature films have several locations and not all of them can be in one place like in a TV show. In fact, most TV shows happen all on one or two stages. There's no need to move equipment, etc. All of that takes enormous amounts of time and personnel.

Shut up, faggot.

It has

I didn't think (((huffpost))) could get more openly racist.

Is this a profession?
Like how many girls in US pose slutty for photo session and earn for living?
Or they do for free and fun?
In my country women study, get jobs and get married.

It's called being a prostitute, just of a different kind. Don't pretend your country has no prostitutes.

It has but they can't come in public. Once they go public they are sure not to get good husband(meaning with good salary).
Shaming is a thing in India and women fear it.

You shills are hired to install bad arguement skills into the right. Fuck off, we know who's paying you.

>Kid goes to school. Shoots up the place. 17 dead.
>Teacher goes to school shoots up the place. 0 dead.
This is evident that teachers with guns are worse.

why doesnt reverse image search on op get me anywhere

>that lack of trigger discipline
3/10 would not go shooting with

Larissa Riquelme for anyone needing sauce

*slap*

>Most TV shows take place in one or two locations. So, a studio location and maybe one or two locations outside of the studio. Locations take time because all of the equipment has to be packed up, moved, set up again, and prepared for use. Plus, locations have to be scouted, secured, permitted before use. Feature films have several locations and not all of them can be in one place like in a TV show. In fact, most TV shows happen all on one or two stages. There's no need to move equipment, etc. All of that takes enormous amounts of time and personnel.
this but ironically

>brown nipples
reported

Would munch her asshole bro

unironically this

I'd shoot children inside of her if you know what I mean*

literally nothing, goes to prove "competent" (teacher) people are crazy and since nothing happened it means dik