Norwegian parliament is now voting on if we should ban the Mini-14 and give 0 compensation to the owners

Norwegian parliament is now voting on if we should ban the Mini-14 and give 0 compensation to the owners

Thet want to take my baby Sup Forums

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
stortinget.no/no/Saker-og-publikasjoner/Saker/Sak/?p=69453
youtube.com/watch?v=iA1L2kg3wRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Report it stolen immediately then bury it in stavanger and retrieve it in 6 months after the "surprise" raid.

They never bother to raid twice. but maybe norway has changed since 2009

I dont think they will buy it

Ill risk 2 years in jail tho

Lose it in a tragic gardening accident.

"Boating accident"

Kill em all

>shooting in USA
>Norwegians react by banning guns

What the fuck is wrong with Euros? I'm sure you've did similar shit before.... like with the climate change shit? Always reacting to Americas politics with your own example of what they "should have done" regardless of whether it has any relevance in your country and regardless of whether your country has any relevance on the world stage.

Next level virtue signalling.

Dude your jails are nice as fuck guy. Just break her down and hide the parts if you're that worried.

Love that rifle btw.

>Next level virtue signalling.

No, not really. And guns are quite usual here, as they are used vey much in the sport of hunting. We still have extremely few cases fo people killed by guns.

And pleace; australians... You are just prisonbritbongs, and are vey much european yourself, even though you want to claim your "own identity".

Sell it now or thisNorwegians never back down on anything.

maybe if we banned suicide they’d all off themselves to spite us

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
If every Norwegian did this you'd have a literal paradise country.

A boating accident will be more believable for weegians. They boat everywhere.

That's the exception. Just him. Sadly.

I feel I live in paradise country. It's a great welfare state, I do not need to worry about not having enough to pay the doctorsbill. My father runs his own business succesfully, and incentives help.

I got two different, big familyhomes(one mainhome and one rural) I can visit whenever I want, the nature is great, infrastructre is great and I fell right now very /comfy/.

>What do
you don't need a mini 14. any old bolt action is plenty of firepower for hunting baby seals.

This. Arrogant Nords. Likely many women in Parliament behind the decision

Fertilizer and diesel in a moving truck

Link?

I dont care about 2 years in jail, plenty of time to befriend balkanites and get access to full auto funs.

Go boating

Somebody on /k/ once said if it's time to bury it it's time to use it.

Break Breivak out of his resort/jail and have him fix it for you.

LINK??

Shill.
No link no nothing

>Australian shitting on Norwegians about gun bans

Australia is the most shithole police state I've ever been to. It's worse than here.

shill? wtf the bill was set in motion 4 months ago

now they are voting

newfag

stortinget.no/no/Saker-og-publikasjoner/Saker/Sak/?p=69453

Welp its off to buy airtight drum i guess.

Sorry Norwegian bro, I think the same will be happening here soon.

Report it lost and say it's pining for the fjords.

Black market is best market.

Learn to love it.

>might risk 2 years of luxury hotel with PS4

Lol why wouldnt they buy it i think you forget how defanged our police is at solving crime.

Is norway still a country? huh, go figure...

you can go ahead and modify that big cocks and varied climate, as well as the best hamburgers, which contrary to popular belief is infact gotten within norway. we are few people, but very elite so.

Move

>this is what the average brainlet foreigner thinks of norwegian prisons
go watch the vikernes video on norwegian prisons, it isnt all sunshines and daisies just because you get the amenities on your cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=iA1L2kg3wRw

You dropped it in a lake last summer and never got around to reporting it.

Why the fuck is the storting making these kind of changes without anyone getting to know it easy? They are deciding to do all of these stupid shit and the media doesn't write a single article about it, quite weird.

>Not shooting every traitorous fuck that wants to seize the weapons of the people.

SHALL, or something to that effect.

REVOLT YOU FUCKIN COMMIE CATTLE GOOD GOY

Does that site take population into account or is it just base percentages?

I've read about this bill, it seems a bit odd, is it ONLY the min-14? are other magazine fed, semi-auto 5.56/.223 rifles okay? is it because of Anders Brevik? I know hunting his huge in Norway and so is gun ownership, seems odd to go after a very specific rifle that's pretty handy for home defense, hunting and sport shooting.

I am on a flight right now to introduce counter-legislation and save your Mini 14, my dude. It's starts out like this:

>Well regulated Norwegians, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of Norwegians to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Yeah but this is how the anti-gunners wage their battles here in the states, too. Just think of how many times NY, NJ, and CA tried to specifically ban the AR-15 by name.

send your giant doggo into parliament & eat the politicians

storm the parliament and shoot them all.