Dragon Ball Super

Beerus strongest GoD confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Frk8qYxhTN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By who? This is more than likely a simple spar that all of the other GoDs went through as well.

Probably second strongest as Jiren is stronger than a god stronger than Beerus.
He won't need it against Gohan,

Reminder Gohan is going to do well against Frieza but since it's 2 vs 1 it's going to end like the Future Gohan fight.

Looks like these guys aren't pussyfootin' around.

>confirmed
You wish

In case anyone missed it

>Joker-wannabe thinks he's a match for the B-man

This. I can see Vermouth or Gene not being serious because it's just a sparring match. Beerus loves fight too much tho, so he wants to shine

>Joker
Pennywise*

Unless the "mortal stronger than its GoD" was Toei invention, we know

Jiren > Vermoud > Beerus

It was never confirmed Jiren/Vermouth were the ones Whis was referring to

Just a wave of his fist produced enough air pressure to knock out a contestant
It makes sense why they wouldn't have him go all out in the beginning, he'd demolish the entire tournament.

Jiren is not the one.

>How is it a hyperbole? explain further
Mystic Gohan barely defeated random fodder Obuni.

Why is he so smug, lads?

>Gohanfags on damage control
Not so confident for your CHADHan now that he fights an opponent who is SSB tier?

Maybe Obuni isn't fodder?

Based Frieza and less based blue Frieza are going to wipe Gohancucks off the board. Praise the emperor!

>most relevant GoD (Beerus aside) at the current arc
>cool and chill as fuck
>harem in da house
>designed by master and chosen successor working together (hence it's Toyo's current Twitter avatar)

You know he's the one
Also why would Whis mention the GoD stronger than Beerus and the mortal stronger than these two when Goku wonders about their rivals are the ToP, then?

>Muh meme strawman
fuck off nigger, that's literally the only time he's had to fight 2 on 1 ever with comparable levels for the situation.
Maybe if you had your fucking head out of your ass you'd realise no one gives a shit about your forced memes when discussing the show

Kind of like how they mentioned another time traveler in U12. Foreshadowing for future arcs.

>2 on 1
>Implying that's needed.
KEK. Frost is SS1 tier, he is nothing compared to Ultimate Gohan. He will get rekted by Frieza, simple as that. Frieza would never attack with someone else against someone like Gohan.

Anyone have an image of all 12 universes Supreme Kais, God of Destructions, and Angels together?

For the next arcs.

He obviously is.

I miss Black, Zamasu, and even Toranksu

>fuck off nigger, that's literally the only time he's had to fight 2 on 1

Frieza won't even go golden against cuckhan..

Compared to SSB Goku, he is.

>anti-gohan fag shitposter btfo
can't make this shit up!

>He will get rekted by Frieza
After Goahn is out of bounds.

>seriously
No, it's just a sparring match
Also he's the only one who isn't shitting his pants during the fight with Beerus (look at the panel when Beerus throws them a big ball of ki), he's fine with that level of power

I 110% sure that'll drag Trunks out for at least one more arc eventually.
And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they do another Zamasu arc at some point, since there's still like 4 more of him in other timelines. One of them will go full NINGEN eventually

The manga is a joke. Anyone who reads this crap needs to khs imediately.

I am 110% sure that they'll*

>Also why would Whis mention the GoD stronger than Beerus and the mortal stronger than these two when Goku wonders about their rivals are the ToP, then?

But Jiren is even stronger.

>He has clown sluts at his beck and call.
Lucky bastard.

Is Robot god the weakest?

>NEP ends with Frost charging a ki blast behind Frieza's back

Yeah, these two backstap each other and the episode ends with Frieza eliminating Frost

>people think that Vegeta not going out means the ending theme theory is dead
It's going left to right, back to front. People in the foreground are the next tier.

Krillin, Tien, Roshi. Freeza's next.
Then Vegeta, 17, 18, Piccolo and then Goku and Gohan.

Prove me wrong.

anime should have slowed down and manga should have been weekly

So, been a long ass fucking time since I read/watched the first Dragon Ball
Was whatever Frost did to counter the mafuuba an actual thing or was it a Toei asspull?

Goodnight sweet Hermit

It was magic

Yes, reversing the Mafuba on its user is something that happened in Dragon Ball.

The first one to do it was Piccolo back when Kami tried to seal him, you could say Frost being able to reverse it so easily is an asspull but it's not like it hasn't been done.

Then again, Frost is a way smarter version of Frieza so he probably just figured it out

YO! WHAT!
Sidra BTFO by Vermound.

Based Vermound maybe the true Patrician to look out for

If weapons and items are against the rules, why is Goku allowed to use his weighted boots? Wouldn't it hurt more to get hit by propelled weights?

Looks like it.

>barely
You didn't watch the fight did you?

Vermoud was just fucking based in both the manga chapter and anime episode
Best fucking GoD right there

The Gnome got DOMED.

Sadly all I can find you is the dub, but yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Frk8qYxhTN0

>When Jiren raffs at his opponents

>Jiren's eye before defeating Maji-Kayo
>Universe 11's symbol is an eye

WHAT IS JIREN'S SECRET?

It's pretty Frieza will win tournament.

>Jiren is literally just Saitama

well good fucking luck Goku, Limit Breaker better be as powerful as it's promised

Reminder that Tien took out someone who had enough power to make Gohan cower and blow off his green father's arm.

His eyes are the key to his power

He was struggling to the end. Obuni lost because of stamina.

>Master Roshi is dying because he's using the mafuba again!
>Nope lol they say it once and then its not an issue

>Vegeta is going to get defeated by an unprecedented display of cunning by Frost!
>nope not an issue lol he breaks out of the bottle just after the part they showed in promos ended

Every single week they pretend some big interesting event happens and then its undone immediately after the shots shown in the preview, I fucking want something to happen thats actually of some consequence

Sidra is.

saitama in dbs universe
meaning he can use ki blasts and power ups

>Dyspo is still in and didn't get knocked out just to show how much of a threat Liquid Guy was

My bunny boy is going places

I liked that episode

Do you really think Gohan would've been able to tank Obuni's hits if he was around his level of power? and after the fight Gohan is not even tired, he doesn't even have any noticeable damage. Obuni's gimmick was the only thing that kept him in the fight, once he didn't have enough energy to keep using it, he was done

Based Toshio wrote this week's episode

Why is this man so good at character work and why isn't he a higher up at Toei?
Do they have no meritocracy in Japan or something?

mortal level =/= power level

Sidra is just bad at his job due his personality, his strength may be above than Beerus' (well, not after this last chapter but you know what I mean)

Beerus was shitting on multiple GoDs in this chapter and he will shit on Vermoud next chapter. You Vermoudfags need to shut up a little.

this would have been the perfect time for master roshi to teach vegeta some super secret move that not even goku could learn, but nope. such is the life of a vegetabro. only goku gets to steal all his powers

Quitela may be stronger as Beerus seems to be afraid of him.

>U3 is studying the fighters
They still have something you see.

Hush Beerusfag

It's bed time

Roshi never taught his students any moves

Did anyone notice the impressive (for Super standards) fluidity in the anime for this episode?

Quitela got his ass slammed into the robot GoD by Beerus, knocking him out in the latest chapter.
Beerus isn't afraid of him because he is more powerful

>Do you really think Gohan would've been able to tank Obuni's hits if he was around his level of power?
Yes, why not. Obuni was still hurting him even in mystic just less o.

are you retarded?

WHEN WILL THE DOCTORS GIVE ME MY DOSE?

Vegeta has eliminated like 10% of the tournament himself

I know, but he seems to be the weakest.

Leave Gohan to me.

His hypnosis and paralysis techniques would be useful.

He didn't
They all learned Kamehameha independently

You know what really bothers me about this arc?
A vast majority of the knock outs are from U7, followed by a power gap and then U6.

It's funny how they aren't hiding the fact that they are Namekians when they haven't even been properly introduced.
What was the point of hiding them in the shadows anyways?

HE'S A MANIAC, MAAAAAANIAC ON THE FLOOR!!!

Not the case at all, try replacing Obuni with SS2 Goku, who is supposed to be at the same level with Ultimate Gohan, Gohan would get absolutely destroyed if he would try to tank hits from someone like that, and again, he didn't have any noticeable damage after the battle

Has Dyspo ever done anything that wasn't jobbing?

Probably after Jiren gets knocked off during the Oct Special

youtube.com/watch?v=ys0EBMQ7Niw

Most people are bothered by that as well.

>Quitela got his ass slammed into the robot GoD by Beerus, knocking him out in the latest chapter. Beerus isn't afraid of him because he is more powerful

It does not look like it hurt Quitela.

Yeah it's a weak point
Like what is everyone doing when the camera isn't on them? Those U6 Namekians must just be hiding, doing nothing

I want Freeza to abuse me.

Well don't worry, Jiren will fix that soon
No fucking wonder he hasn't been doing anything, he could ring out everyone with just the shockwave of one punch
He's literally Dragon Ball's Saitama