Raildex

>it's a curse that could change the fate of the world!
>worry not, lads, i will just punch it in the face
>punches
>the world is saved!
And the based TouMan is only growing stronger

Violence is never the answer
So say I, me!

Is she right?

No

If you have your friends around you, they can be your higher power

You probably don't even know how literally I mean that

Yeah, there's only a higher power at work fucking particular people over desu

Fucking the chosen people of Israel?
This is old news fampai

What a filthy heathen.
Her turning to the Lord will be most arduous.

I know Touma has been through fights galore on both the magic and scientific side of things but Jesus his precognition is ridiculous, he could probably escape a bullet at point blank range.

Incase people still doubted OT14 being a thing

>She pulled something out of her turtleneck. It was a product that could be found lined up even at supermarkets in a major gun country like America.

>“We will kill you using normal, everyday methods that do not involve the supernatural at all.”

>“!!”

>Kamijou had no power that gave him the ability to deflect or dodge a bullet.

>That was why he instead swung his right foot up from his position on the ground where he had landed after striking the wall. He kicked up the lever holding one of the cube-shaped containers on the ground, unlocking it.

>Immediately afterwards, a gunshot rang out.

>The plane’s acrobatics created a small world that ignored the gravity of the Earth. The container floated up and orange sparks flew as it acted as a shield for Kamijou.
You can't really call this precog, but the guy is inhumanly skilled in certain areas.

Season 3 soon right lads? The closer to fall fest it gets the more I remember HO's anime announcement.

Judging from the old files, at one point she was supposed to be a boss
question is though did she have enough if any techniques for it to work?

>Lined up at supermarkets
Do Japanese still have these exaggerated stereotypes of America as a gun-loving country?

not at all

There actually are supermarkets in America that sell guns.

Looking at the news, they have every right to and there are markets that sell guns.

Well, there were technically multiple. Then a normal high school boy you can find anywhere murdered them.

ACQUA WHEN

They're still alive

Acqua is already in the game, but his volume is not, OT15 comes first

Most walmarts have a gun section. To say nothing of the pawn shops and dedicated gun/sporting vendors. America (except for commiefornia and jew york) can be described as a gun loving country.

But do you fight him in ot12-13?

Only technically alive. And a few of them are really dead.

No, why would you.
You can meet him in the open world, but if you do see him chances are he will kill you and everyone else

There's something funny about how the only Magic Gods who died for real are the ones that Kamisato didn't massacre.

Can confirm, bought my shotgun at Walmart.
I don't get why people do this "loving" thing though, I mean, if you lived in a time where crossbows were the way that people killed one another from afar, wouldn't you rather be a person who had a crossbow if you could afford it and it were available, so you're not stuck with your thumb up your ass if some retard gets a crossbow (or makes his own) and decided to plink at you from the nearby hill?

Why does the rest of the world think guns are so magical and fearsome? It's literally just the current form of effective ranged weapon. Haven't you ever gone hunting?

Only ones murdered were by Noukan. Zombie and High Priest.

Not the thread for this.

So why you bringing it up?

I didn't user. I'm the Magic God guy.

The last """boss""" of OT6 only had one move aside of walking. Maybe she didn't make the cut because she only fights in the airplane.

His precog works under the pretense of muscle/body movements so he'd be able to react when seeing someone pull a trigger but not the bullet itself

Nah, it's definitely you, one guy.

I just walked past the firearm section of my local supermarket today. Gotta love America. Now if only we could arm Touma with a life sized version of this.

>Othinus dodging

What path is Mikoto going to step off of? Or do you think Salome is full of shit? The only real path I can see her stepping off soon is her desire to stand beside Touma IF a) Touma supports Aleister and b) she knows who Aleister is and what he (and by extension, his other possibilities that agree with what he did) is responsible for. But then again, there's no guarantee that Touma will support Aleister or that Mikoto will be aware of everything.

Bad path, and she finally gets her illusions broken in the face.

>Or do you think Salome is full of shit?
This.

Genuinely curious. Why do you think so?

Mikoto started as a throwaway character and she's going to end like one. If you're lucky there might be another daihaseisai scenario, but I wouldn't count on anything more epic.

Mikoto has a lot of reasons to dislike Aleister be against protecting him. The clones, the treatment of lower leveled espers, how he's treated Touma specifically, and he's even cursed her (not sure she'll ever find that out, though). However, despite all the reasons she has to be against Aleister and protecting him, she's probably going to quite suddenly be completely okay with him if Touma declares that protecting Aleister is the right thing to do, unless Kamachi wants Mikoto as a villain, because anyone against Touma and what he has decided as right is a villain.

But Kamachi said Kamisato was right and Touma was wrong.

The thing about Touma protecting Aleister is it's an assumption. An assumption with a decent basis, of course, but the novel didn't end with a conclusive "I'll help you and protect you" like NT9 or NT16 (I will bring you back). While it's reasonable to assume Touma's going to side with Aleister and protect her from anyone who'd like to take Aleister down, it's still quite possible that Touma will reject Aleister like he did HP. For all we know, he escapes female Aleister after rejecting her plan of action a few minutes after the stupid scene on the cover, although it's not a stretch to believe he doesn't

but what if this Aleister literally doesn't want to do anything but be lewd and fuck around, there might not be much if anything to protect her from

No I see no reason why Touma wouldn't protect this Crowley's because Crowley Origin said the reason he didn't want to pull this card because he knew they would start killing each other and go to Civil War and why he make should they were all in one place and basely stopping then from doing anything even if once in a while one of then get out of Crowley Origin control like at the end of WWIII but Crowley Origin is gone now so they are going to go wild now.

wow

That picture is what Touma will look like at the end of the series

Not with his diet

He needs Othinus to unshrink so she can start treating him to viking feasts, then maybe

Touma doesn't have to go along with anything Aleister says, period. They don't see eye to eye not one bit even though they're pretty damn similar to one another, so regardless unless she pulls out a plan that doesn't risk the life of anyone in general they probably won't be agreeing to anything. Aleister has to find a way to trick Touma or get him really rolling in her hands since she pretty much needs him and IT to gain all the necessary EXP to pull off whatever she wants, possibly even destroying magic.

No it what his enemy will see at the end of the series a Huge Unstoppable Monster I wouldn't be surprise if that what the magic side think he look like remember the Urban Legend about him back in NT12.

Aleister-tan is probably either herself in danger or will convince Touma she can stop the Aleister's from genociding each other, invading England, or what have you. Touma will side with anyone if they're trying to protect people

I said earlier not all the Crowley will end up which the same idea even if it the starting point it could change remember Crowley Origin was worry about the possibilities trying to kill each other.

Idk, when Touma finds the smallest amount of redemption in someone, even Aleister he'll put his life on the line to protect them, even if other people didn't like them working together. He'd simply find a way for everyone to get along and see the plan through. If Aleister suddenly said "I'm going to use the Sisters for a suicide mission" Touma would simply force her to come up with a less risky plan. I doubt Aleister wants to upset Touma either since she needs his powers to complete her mission.

It would probably be simpler for the other possibilities to off each other, Aleister is a pretty tricky bastard and will stop at nothing to fulfill the Keikaku. If they leave millions of Aleister sitting around with deadly plans that risk the safety of Touma and his friends, it isn't going to be pretty.

Wal-Mart. Also, I can walk two blocks and get a gun across from a mcdonalds.

Yet that about right for Touma but that why I still want to see Touma face an nonredeemable unchanging piece of trash but someone else always end up killing them but I don't think this series will do that it seen to be about the good in humans

>the good in humans
That's the trick, you have to make him face someone that isn't human. Like Aiwass or Coronzon.

Both of those have been very human though

Not really.

Not literally human, but humanizable. They act it

Your worong about one thing being not human lots of time mean you would not even understand how Good and Evil work for human.

That like asking the question who is worst something that is make to be Evil from the beginning and does not know and understand what Good is or someone who understand and know what Good is but still throw it away on purpose to rot in there evil.

Which one would you think is worst?

I suppose we know too little about Coronzon. Maybe once everything is said and done she'll be pacified and living with someone, who knows.
For now I'll assume she's the villain that will be banished or outright killed.

Aiwass acts nothing close to human. Coronzon's line of thinking up until now was just an act and a demon's plane of thought is going to be different.

It same as if something that was not born yet but is an embodiment Evil would it truly be pure Evil.

Aiwass has a child's curiosity about the world around him, he's just in an alien setting.

Aiwass & Coronzon aren't even fucking human, I'm not sure Touma would think much of banishing them with IB unless they had some very important to say that humanized them or implied they had sympathy.

No he wouldn't he did the same to Archangel Gabriel at the end of WWIII I seen want to see that fight.

Magic Gods/Dverger/Mjolnir/Espers aren't even fucking human, I'm not sure Touma would think much of banishing them.

Know who else isn't human? Touma's daughter

Can't wait for IT to finally be free and start calling him dad.

Kirei Kotomine?

>murdered were a Zombie and a Buddha
Technically nobody died.They will Come back.

No Zombie and HP are very dead. everyone else was banished

I don't know what basis you have for that. Did you even read? Zombie and High Priest were killed. Or is it that dumb point people bring up about Kamachi not killing anyone.

High Priest was fucking vaporized in space.

You've found me out

Its a difference in culture. This guy is right, so I won't go too far into this, but basically Americans believe safety lies through everyone being armed, like you yourself say. The majority of the western world belives potential murder weapons should be kept out of peoples hands as much as possible.

Your example holds true in America, leading the rest of the world to look at you and see a bunch of gun toting crazies.

In the rest of the world, its incredibly hard to get a gun.

For us, worring that the guy on the next hill over might have a crossbow that he might try to use against me, so I myself must have a crossbow just in case, is entering the realm of paranoia.

For Americans, it's a valid concern.

You know just as well as I do that all the magic gods including the HP and Zombie aren't going to show up for the final boss battle against Aogami Pierce

Of course they aren't I never said they would. Just they aren't dead

>aren't
are.
I'm retarded.

Delusional, but I like it

It also did that in June's beta, even though it wasn't in yet.
Still, according to the leaderboards a chink beat 14-10, so yeah, it's in.

How long has this brat been in the game? She an imouto skin perhaps?

When's the next Astral Booty?

End of October.

Wouldn't put it past being one of the whale skins
I saw le upside down man around as well

That was admin only though wasnt it

Only saw him floating around briefly as I was doing something else so I dunno

If it was right at the end of the beta that was just how they announced the end

Nah, it was a few days back
I tried to screenshot him but couldn't get it in time

Either way I'm pretty sure there's skins whales can buy with the mileage shit they get from spending real money

Blasphemy.

I don't see any of that in the store but I'll take your word for it

This guy is Accelerator. And that still baffles the shit out of me.

Was the Index-Drrr novel any good? The only thing I know is that Narita nerfed Accel a lot or something like that.

It's ok but for some reason index crossovers novels always have touma acting ooc compared to his usual self even the kamachiverse crossover.

I still need to read the virtual-on crossover. All I heard is that he gets super aggressive after something happens to Mikoto/Index but that seems like it would be in-character.

I could very easily be wrong, I'm just guessing based off google translate and the skin section of the ? icon on the phone pointing here.