Dragon Ball Super

HOL UP'

If next episode is Gohan vs Frieza/Frost and next episode is the hour long special with Jiren vs Goku which is supposedly final (Jiren can't win because muh Goku plot armor and if Goku wins then he can easily wreck everyone else) then when are we supposed to see stuff like Vegeta vs Hit, the two namekians from U6, Yardrat vs Gohan? Is it pretty much confirmed at this point that the universe will be interrupted (probably because Daishinkan calls it void that the Zenos raised their hands for the Genkidama?)

Also I loved this Saitama vs Luffy scene, pretty good.

Now that GODshi is gone, what's the point of this arc?

>Jiren vs Goku which is supposedly final
Do you get off from being retarded?

theres already 2 dbs threads on the front page you blind fuck

>4 Super threads up
These threads are going to end up getting purged again

This was a good episode yup, no way goku is gonna be able to beat jiren without his new form. ayy lmao is a tough cookie.

Why is Ugo in this shitty series?

Do you really care?

FULL MANGA WHEN

someone pls post a webm of that scene where vados drops her hair when talking to champa

>HOL UP'
Fuck off.

dude its just an 2d blue-skinned alien.take the loli instead

Welp the pattern theory is officially debunked vegeta's here to stay for now

Webm of Roshi powering up against Frost and making him retreat a bit...PLEASE.

>they were that close to the edge
Why didn't frost just toss Vegeta?

so is u6 an 7 gonna tie for first, it can't be a coincidence that there numbers a staying even

Why didn't Roshi just toss Frost?

Will he ever smile?

>you wake up and found out that you are Kale
how will you spend your new life?

that was the first time he ever used the mafuba reflection, he probably didn't know he could

>you will live to see best kai get nuked by an autistic child
It hurts lads

kill myself because im so poorly drawn

>yfw too strong and intelligence to be happy

They kind of spoiled the ending of the next episode with showing frost hold an energy ball while looking at Frieza walking away. It looks like whether or not they actually defeat Gohan, frost is gonna get greedy and try to double cross Frieza at the last minute. This will of course result in Frost getting knocked out by Frieza instead.

Leave the Tournament of Power to me

>Saitama vs Luffy scene
This is the West. Nobody gives a fuck about Saitama or One Piece.

time to liven up this thread

You must be joking those are one of the more mainstream animes in the West. Along with AoT, Naruto and others.

Popular animes are popular in the west too, who knew?

>Why didn't frost just toss Vegeta?
People like Vegeta. Not even Toriyama can beat him, just use plot weapons at most.

Anyone have a gif of Blue Buu getting BTFO'd?

>Popular animes are popular in the west too, who knew?
Not really user, Saitama is a failure in the West and One Piece is average. Maybe you're looking at only a couple of countries.
Bleach, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Saint Seyia, Sailor Moon, etc, etc, are well above them.

>Why didn't frost just toss Vegeta?
The same reason why 17 didn't knock out half of the jobbers in the entire tournament, why Vegeta hasn't done the same, and why Frieza hasn't. It makes sense for Goku not to but U7's team is filled with guys who don't fuck around, especially when they showed 17 interrupting that transformation because why the fuck wouldn't he. It's because dumb writing. They're trying to make stuff intense but we all know there's no real stakes.

>tfw he would have bodied Frieza, the androids and Cell
How would Frieza treat getting btfo'd by jelly?

>Saitama is a failure in the West

citation needed

He wouldn't though. Ki blasts or any kind of ki bursts were clearly shown to be his counter. Fast bunnyman only got caught so easily because he's a fucking jobber as far as his universe goes, a high class jobber, but still a jobber. He's literally the current gohan for them. He clearly has power but he's not going to do much. Gohan at least has the potential to be written out of his job zone and be at least semi-job like Vegeta whenever the writers decide.

Could Roshi have beaten Jiren with the mafuba?

No tag, should break very soon

Roshi could have soloed whis with mafuba

>Gohanfags are quiet because they know Frieza is going to beat his ass next episode

is roshi the strongest human?

the biggest twist is Frieza is secretly going to remain loyal and betray frost.

baby uub is.

Theory time

Since the story seems to be taking place in Future Trunk’s timeline (We literally see the setting of Goku Black) then let’s say that perhaps that Gero’s son (whom Android 16 is based on) had a child. thus Gero’s grandchild, if he were to a baby around when Goku destroyed the red ribbon army then she would be at the right age around Trunk’s timeline to become an android and get revenge

>Gohan soloing Frost and Golden Frieza next week
Haha, suck that haters.

>Watching DB past the original
Why bother? There used to be characters that were unique and fun, and not everything was a power level dick measuring contest. The level of ridiculousness once you go into z and beyond is fucking retarded.
I mean goku and freeza could destroy entire planets with one move at super saiyan 1. Now they are at 1000x the power of that, but in fights they can only blow up mountains or make small craters with beam attacks. What the fuck?
Any villain could literally kill goku and crew by going into space, launching one shitty beam attack, and then watch them suffocate with no oxygen. Yet all of them come down to earth, fight while laughing manically, make some small craters, then die to goku.

The series has been full retard for literally 2 decades now, why are you still watching this garbage.

Generals are against the rules, deal with it.

>A Vegeta & Roshi episode
That's not something I ever expected. Probably one of the best things to come out of Super.

She has a wedding ring. I think she might be Gero's wife and #16 mother

I actually kind of liked his design but they decided to fuck me in the ass with a gag instead

imo it was pretty obvious that was what was going to happen from the very beginning

IT'S NOT FAIR!! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO JOB! CHADHAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SURVIVOR, NOT VEGETA!

Being hurt by Ki was a ruse, Jiren was Jiren.

Roshi looked cooler than Jobgeta and has now the respect of the Hakaishin Beerus (unlike jobggy)
Thanks TOEI

Cha-chadhan w-will survive I swear. He's not g-going to job like the fucking cuck he is.

This guy seemed pretty good for something they just made. Wonder what Pepsiman is hiding?

Vegeta is too powerful for even Toei. Even Toriyama knows removing Vegeta will instantly bring DBS to an end

>think Vegeta will job early due to ending theme
>this episode happens
>oh shit Vegeta is going down like a bitch
>last minute saved
The first time there was legitimate suspense and surprise this season and it required a meta setup for it.

I get the same feeling. Neither one of them are the type to actually work with someone without finding some way to come out on top. I just hope something interesting happens along the way. After all the time they spent dragging Frieza into the tournament, he's barely done anything to make his presence worth it.

Holy shit, Jiren is a fucking ayy lmao.

Roshi would mafuba the fuck out of Uub.
Buu is shit tier now

Buu was left out of the tournament for being too broken

The ''special'' is just the start of the Goku vs Jiren fight you retard, the arc isn't done yet

what are you saying, even Butch Hartman has watched OPM

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Masturbate to death

Have you praised the best god yet, Sup Forums?

He lives in peru

Yup

He literally gets oneshotted out o the ring by the main heavy hitters. The real reason is that Toriyama has no idea what to do with his character and greatly regrets keeping him around.

I do it every day

>that face

What did Toei mean by this?

>this episode got its art together throughout to the point it even had Shin actually look cute without going all QUALITY
Holy shit at last. He looked so fucking cute.

I really can't grasp his personality

So is Beerus confirmed absolute strongest GoD now?

Honestly the same, he kinda reminded me of a small iron tager or something.

No, the blue fish dude is.

Probably, but we'll have to wait until next month to confirm it, since they're all going to have a real fight among themselves on the next chapter. He's definitely top 5 power wise though, since he handled everyone ganging up on him pretty well. I still say the clown God is stronger, or at least they're equals, since Toyo is hyping him up. The weakest ones right now seem to be Sidra, Champa, and possibly the robot one, although it took three Gods to KO him, so probably not.

I was surprised too

Yes

Wow he does look a lot like Tager, I'm a bit more disappointed now.

I wonder if Champa would be on par with Beerus if it wasn't for his weight, Vados seems to make out it's because of his fat he's not as strong as he should be.

I miss mysterious Shin from early Buu saga.

How can you be so smug when you're so weak ?

Man, Roshi i such a badass.
Why can´t he be one of the big players instead of a bore like Gohan?

Best episode of ToP by far. Glad to see Roshi finaly out. Frost was a badass tonight.

The should have saved kaioshins for super and made them the strongest beans for the gang to face. All this god of destructions and multiverse bullshit is horrible.

He really is a good boy.

so assuming they drag this out all winter this still holds up

Goku vs jiren is in mid october so I highly doubt the tourney will last that long

Yeah, I wish this miracle could last but alas. The spell was broken in this same episode, though it still wasn't that bad.
I love how this shit eating smile became pretty much a meme in some circles. And I kinda miss that Shin too, but he's been beyond humbled by now. No way to return all that smug and sense of mystery.

it starts then
it could last till 2018, especially if they keep cutting away to other fights.