Jimmy Kimmel: 'Almost Every Talk Show Host Is Liberal' Because 'It Requires a Certain Level of Intelligence'

>Jimmy Kimmel: 'Almost Every Talk Show Host Is Liberal' Because 'It Requires a Certain Level of Intelligence'

Well Sup Forums? Is he right? Are late night talk show hosts the smartest people in television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74b4hVPLrDI
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, he is. Humor requires a certain level of intelligence and empathy that the average conservative doesn't have.

>being a talk show host requires intelligence

>humor
>empathy
What?

For someone who portrays himself as the empathetic late show host, as evidenced by him crying like a bitch every time I see him in the news, he has no problem propagating the "conservatives are dumb" meme.

He's the worst our culture has to offer. An individual who conflates appeal to emotion with actual intelligence. A "gotcha" culture where a one-liner followed by a round of applause is more impactful and important than doing your homework and making an actual point.

People like him make being an actual liberal more difficult for the rest of us.

Yes, being liberal requires a minimum level of intelligence.

No, you just get bullied and booed out of Hollywood if you dare consider a conservative viewpoint.

>wants $20 minimum wage
>also wants open borders

>wants feee healthcare
>also wants open borders

>wants to take away guns
>thinks cops are racist baby-killers

>wants to investigate Russian interference in election
>has no problem with illegal immigrants voting

>thinks we should pay higher taxes
>thinks the government wastes too much money on war

>spends the last two years clamoring for a tape of Trump being pissed on by a Russian hooker
>thinks Obama’s birth certificate controversy was a ridiculous witch hunt

>claims to be liberal
>praises John McCain because fuck Donald Trump

Liberal intellectuals

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

people forget

youtube.com/watch?v=74b4hVPLrDI

Conservatives are the ones doing the work and dont have to listen to the dribble of the "idea guy"

>if u no liberal u stoopid

This from a guy who got his start on The Man Show.

Yes, he is right.

Ever wonder why most scientists are liberal? Because we know more than you.

Right, liberals are the mean bullies here. Sure. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Jay Leno was our guy

Every major scientific achievement was of the last 600 years was performed by devout Christians. But yea, nice iPhone.

>liberals are overwhelmingly female and minorities
>all leftist policy is rooted in feelings and appeals to emotion

Made me think

No the point is that "liberals" are often the guys with he least hand on experience over the shit they preach about.

you're not a scientist

You don’t think that children crying is a good argument?

>>has no problem with illegal immigrants voting
its ludicrous to not require ID to vote though, how the fuck can anyone defend that position. most states actually have programs to dole out free state ID vouchers.

I'm not even a leftist but this is painful and unfunny

Should meme this and watch him backflip and try to weasel out of blackface

Yeah, wow thanks for that totally irrelevant opinion.

>BURN THE CONSTITUTION, OR CHILDREN WILL DIE

Name one atheist achievement other than the useless and overpriced iPhone? I’ll wait...

I've debated a lot of people in real life about this.
Lefties unironically believe black people are incapable of talking a walk to the local dmv. I don't know how they get away with this kind of racism.
It's either that, or they throw out some literal half truths about alabama.

>b-but it disenfranchises people
Yeah, if you can't be assed to obtain even proper legal ID, chances are you aren't going to be voting in the first place. Of course it is all a very transparent scheme to get illegal votes.

Republican humor:
>Look at this little bitch cry about kids getting shot up and having no access to health care LMAO
Wow, I wonder why there's no audiences pining after this. It's fucking hilarious!

We're talking about political spectrum, not religious belief you total idiot. But go ahead and keep that tribalist mentality. See how far that gets you.

>memeberalism requires intelligence
That's the best joke he made in a very long time.

Liberals aren't very intelligent. Liberalism/Leftism is fueled by selfishness without foresight. How does this policy benefit me? Free college; great because I go to college and this benefits me greatly. Free Healthcare, great I can't afford Healthcare and this benefits me. Welfare, Housing programs, food stamps? The most educated and successful people tend to be conservative as conservative ideas are more about long-term solutions that do good for an entire society which in the end will benefit the individual in the long term.

Because black people nod their heads and say “yes I’m oppressed”. I debated a black friend about this and he literally said that black people cant go to the dmv... he literally has a license.

I think it’s actual hypnosis and brain washing. It’s like the media has performed an inception on them.

Well Sup Forums certainly is full of brainlets so he may be on to something

But it is? People getting so butthurt over overblown bullshit and making a ridiculous spectacle of themselves is the core of humor.

Yeah but does he watch Rick and Morty?

Uhm sweetie he's talking about emotional intelligence of which liberals have more. So he's right.

Leftists are predominately atheist. If you are devoutly Christian, you are conservative by definition

if you're so intelligent then why is your ratings in the tank

>Sup Forums is s-stupid
>lose every argument you have with th them
>run to your hugbox

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

that's code for autism

>tfw too intelligent to use logic and reason and not turn into a blubbering, reactionary mess whenever something bad happens in the world

To be fair, half the Democratic voting base would be picked up on bench warrants. Can't have that.

"Only people like me should get protected by guns, because we're smarter than all you dumb rubes."

>Christian = conservative
Brainlets, everybody.

How low is that level

BASED CHIMPS

>who got his start on The Man Show.
Before Man Show he was the co-host for Win Ben Stein's money.

fuck off

>get btfo
>move the thread

Based mods cleaning up Sup Forums.

seems copacetic to me...

based

>thread about a TV show host
>makes a comment about people who host TV shows
>"BASED MODS MOVING A TV SHOW THREAD TO Sup Forums"

Yeah, muh pol boogerman.

If that's the case then why countries like Poland, China, Japan, Czech Republic, Italy, Austria, Hungary etc. all above or equal to USA's average IQ are extremely conservative and despise what you would call a typical modern American liberal?

>credentials mean intelligence

I guess this is why you guys keep losing, huh? Too intelligent.

Yeah they're so smart parroting everything their jew boss tells them to say.

>thread ia about politics and devolves into shitflinging about politics instantly
>this is okay because it started with an image of Jimmy Kimmel
And you retards pretend you aren't a problem.

The intelligence of a coward.

>Jimmy Kimmel: 'Almost Every Talk Show Host Is Liberal' Because 'It Requires a Certain Level of Intelligence'(low)
ftfy

he said it requires a CERTAIN level of intelligence, not that it requires you to be intelligent

Liberals / leftists today aren't even an ideology any more. That's why they are falling apart so fast every where, just look at the worker parties in Europe. They've pretty much all been decimated.
Their problem is that they want to fit in a certain box that doesn't offend anyone. You may think: "Wow sounds great, no one gets hurt." But in the end you'll end up alienating more than you gain. After this happens, as OP shows, liberals get on their moral high horse and basically push away every one else who doesn't fit their PC group, alienating more and more people. While they are doing all this, they forget to actually talk about real problems and policies.
SO WHO'S THE FUCKING RETARD HERE?

PS. And they're not funny either; 1.) the left can't meme, as we've all seen. And 2.) their fucking shows are 'you cringe you lose' episodes. If I ever come across "Comedy" Central and one of them is on, I can be sure within 30 seconds Trumps name is named somehow. If they hate him so much then why are they talking about him constantly?

Most of the liberal success in art and entertainment, aside from their talent, should be attributed to their acceptance of novelty in favor of tradition.

Let's see Jimmy the Cuck test his superior intelligence against Shapiro. His buddy Adam doesn't strike me as very left of the bell curve either. Now let's take Joy Behar and Mika Brzezinski as other examples....

>Man says his own career path requires a special type of person
Politics aside, every shitbag says that about their job

couldn't they use database query to check the name or finger print or some shit?

Go figure, hugbox money farms breed single minded overly emotional pseudo intellectuals.

>Liberal
>Intelligence
Pick one

Also takes a certain level of intelligence to operate a motor vehicle.

>OY VEY LOOK AT THE GOYIM ON THIS THREAD!
>THEY AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE LATEST ELECTRONIC PACIFIER!
>QUICK QUICK REMOVE THE THREAD BEFORE THINKING SPREADS THROUGH THE BOARD!

>he thought it was an automatic gun
>it was semi
so smart

kek

>Are late night talk show hosts the smartest people in television?

The winners of the special olympics, congrats on that seriously.

(((Security)))

(((Every talk show host)))

Being a talkshow host requires you to be flamboyant, extroverted and - most importantly - agreeable to the current media establishment since you will not find work if you can't advance the studio's agenda. None of these qualities are masculine qualities. Intelligence is just a basic prerequisite.

Kimmell is just another odious, unfunny Hollywood fag who can't get past the childhood stage of calling other people you don't agree with "Dum dum".

trades are counted as 'highschool or less'.

Where did this post move from? Tv?

They desperately rely on the liberal = smart narrative to make dumb people think being liberal will make them look clever

A certain level? Sure. A low one.

Hehe im so smart because i love obama, rick & morty, richard dawkins, & hate god. LOL the tv box and reddit insinuates that such opinions makes me smart. My self esteem is high now. Hehe fuck drumpf!

America is fubar. 30-40 more years. System is going to collapse unless you grow balls.

Almost every fortune 500 CEO is a conservative because...

>intelligent
>Target audience is males < 24

Judging by just demographic targets, Game of Thrones is more intellectual than Late Night

Yeah. I posted it there to get some feedback on Kimmels comment. Mods decided it wasn't Sup Forums related, despite it being about a tv personality and his beliefs on what qualifies a person for late night tv.

Well that's just the most pretentious thing I've ever heard.

It does. It requires the just below average range of IQ. Smart enough to memorize the words, stupid enough to believe them.

>j cole plays in the background

Check out the building he films in.
On top of the building it reads:
> "Freemasonry build its temples among the nations and in the hearts of men".

Hes not wrong it takes an intelligence with a very low ceiling to make fart jokes all day.

All of them. They just claimed to be Christian to not get burned and get funding for their experiments.

And yet, whenever the intelligence of talk show hosts is actually tested, we get results like this.

Pseudo-science is not science. Trust in it at your peril.

Difference between book and practical, libs do not have the latter.

>intelligent
>radical leftwing ideologue

Pick one.

This is true. I have had people in real life 100% convinced ID for voting was a racist republican ploy designed to disenfranchise blacks because they don't have or can't get ID. The irony is thick.

Truth hurts I guess