Why are French people more liberal with thier cartoons and culture then thier north american counterparts

Why are French people more liberal with thier cartoons and culture then thier north american counterparts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8VNDW2EDEg
youtube.com/watch?v=YWZbWiIYuYc
amazon.fr/FDP-mode-Marsault/dp/B0766C8HPM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519920323&sr=8-1&keywords=papacito
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thier
their*

French are pure degenerates

shh just watch

vichy made the best cartoons

USA has already gone through this phase.

Wow you sure got his ass!

Because France is a multi-ethnic country.
And no slavery, no oppression for 300 years which mean no frustration among our minorities. Everybody is a French Citizen, end of the question.

That's why there is no racial tension here, none of that american bullshit.

Fucking hell France. That should be an act of war when you bomb and kill a whole city. I feel like the eu made a pact that they would live as long as the skies for taking all these women and children

No racial tension ? You must be Mohamed to say that. Kys.

>no racial tension
yeah I'm sure those people living near kebab communities feel no tension at all

France is fucking lost and iam comfy waiting for the final countdown. Wipe this country out of this Earth nobody is worth keeping. Iam everyday more and more disgusted by this country of coward and i feel fucking alone in this sea of french despair.

it's great that they're french citizens, but are they WHITE?
checkmate bilel, good luck getting rekt in the civil wars

>niggers and muslims set our cities on fire all the time
>we have no racial tension.

Bonjour Mohammed!

You've either got FN or move to Corse you autist brainlet

>v-voting will stop da shitskins
get a load of this underage

fn is nothing but antiracist women fags and jews
even corsica nationalists are antiracist

>no racial tension

>i feel fucking alone in this sea of french despair.

Monsieur Houllebeqc?

nice bait morocco bro.

>niggers
This guy gets it.

To those still interested, I recommend reading it because it helps you understand the female mind and what they really value with a mix of attempted murder. Unlike miss Don't touch me, which actually has very graphic panels

No frustration? You had quite a few riots recently, and it's your African and North African "minorities" that cause most of the trouble.
Mind you, you would probably think of that being integrated and civilized.

Also tell your French compadres to come back to your glorious homeland, we have too much of them here.

I went to paris 2 months for my job (see retards with huge square heavy vest)
Swarmed with mudshit, nigger, chink and roms. Our own capital is fucking disgusting.

I don't see an Picture user

>Les Normies

>Our own capital is fucking disgusting.
>t. never went to marseille, lyon, toulouse, montpellier, grenoble, rennes,...
Our whole country is fucking disgusting

Same for me, I only go there for job. That city is revolting, it smells of piss and that foul smell niggers have on them (you know that mix of sweat and food spices).

I like your style, I'm putting you in charge of adding Pepe faces to the black girl and redhead and a wojack face on the dark haired girl. Are you in?

Which cities are still fine?

Also why is le petit Spirou si superior to normal Spirou?

Because they have a different model of distribution and not a monopoly of two capeshit producers

I didn't took any picture of this shitty place.
But here is a buddy putting a manlet into his rightful place

it's not OC m8

Together with your stupid city planning that is

Damn I watched this webm while listening to this at the same time ...
youtube.com/watch?v=M8VNDW2EDEg

I would probably for in that box tbqhwy

On patrol on day, we saw a fat whale getting fucked by a nigger right in the middle of the street.

Also you can't get close to any monument without a huge amount of nigger from the north-african species trying to sell you shit.

Sergei, learn to read latin cursive letters.

It's written "les nombrils" as "the navels", because french thots love to show their navel and there's the idiom "looking at your own navel" to signify egocentrism.

Sometimes you see a post so dumb that you have to give a (you)

Cities are all trash but brittany, Auvergne, Limousin, Franche-Comté and Alsace are the whitest places even though apparently Strasbourg is full of niggers.

please tone down the autism, i'm trying to have fun

France was already completely pozzed by then.

Here's another book I recommend and I'll include the accompanying Pepe with it too!

Here's the Pepe that comes with the book

England first.

That's rich when your nation elected several times an autist as its leader.

NO U the best you could come up with

This and Titeuf were the fucking best.
French schooling SYSTEM FTW

Settle your differences like civilised adults you two

No racial tension ? The joke. Not a single day without shitskins attacking or robbing whites and asians. Do you live in a cave or are you one of these stupid hypocrits who live in white areas and impose immigration on the rest of the country by your suicidal votes ? Or are you a lying shitskin/kike ? Only explainations. Fuck off.

Can you send pictures of France? I'll send you pictures of Chicago

It's really not that bad tbqh

Here's a picture of Chicago I took way back when

>multi-ethnic country
when did multi-ethnic devolved to backs and arabs?

Here's a more sunnier
picture

hon hon

youtube.com/watch?v=YWZbWiIYuYc

Please tell me you are trolling...

It's not french it's québécois and it's shit desu.

anyone who speaks french and wants their day ruined should check for the bande dessinée 'Tamara'. it's the worst liberal multicultural circle-jerk in comic book form I've ever seen.

What do you recommend friend?

Depends of what you're looking for.

what good is it being a none liberal when youre still a race mixing cuckold like 99% of america?

It's also old as fuck I remember seeing these already like 15-17 years ago

>French philosopher is responsible for all the SJWs

amazon.fr/FDP-mode-Marsault/dp/B0766C8HPM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519920323&sr=8-1&keywords=papacito
this gem

It's even worse now than it used to be.
Trust me I've been reading le journal de spirou for more than 10 years now.

it got published until 2017. first one came out 2003 so yeah you're right.

It is? I'm not the OP but I always see it in my local library but never touched it and I though it was liberalshit made by francefags, we're sorry desu

No lad, when I read it I assumed it was either belgian or french but the whole thing takes place in Québec and the author are from Québec as well.

I'm not into these comics anymore, came across the last Titeuf (because of my little bro) I just noticed the portrayal of the "fanatic muslim" child as "white" which gave me a good laugh

Eh same, Tamara is fucking cultural marxism personnified in a comic

Tamara is a fat coalburner, her mother is a coalburner, her biological father is evil cis white racist man and she hate him. All her friends are either faggots or niggers

>t. Montrealer expat
Go back.

>It's also old as fuck I remember seeing these already like 15-17 years ago
>2000 was 18 years ago

fuck I'm old

>western """"art""""

>1970's-80's
France was already kiked to shit by then.

What did you think of it? I actually liked it while DUDE WEED LMAO

The FRENCH were the original communists
The FRENCH were allies to the ottomans
The FRENCH used Africans en masse in their army during WWII
The FRENCH enabled both the allies and Axis during WW2
The FRENCH deserve all the horrible things that are happening right now, and then some. Spit on FRENCH, British, Prussians, Spanish and Dutch should have destroyed them when they had the chance.

>Cheating on your boyfriend is OK !
Degenerate comic tbqh
It's not really interesting as a whole. Basically the girls are best friends but the middle one is rejected by the brown one because she's a dick, ginger girl is stupid as fuck and just follows any of the two, but the middle one is kind so she don't care and it just ends up in "we're bestiessss

>tfw you see the state of modern France

Dont have any. I only collect memes but i do not really take photos. Sorry.

Universal War One
BlackSad
Corto Maltese
De cape et de crocs (although reading french is mandatory for this one)
3rd testament
Requiem (by Ledroit)

Issue 7 really fucked with me, especially the ending. Wouldn't will be able to sue because he knows the white fathers tax havens

I'm gonna shower, please keep this thread alive

we are?

Shut up nigger, any degeneracy you see in France is directly derived from your shithole.

joann sfar makes amazing shit

>no racial tension here
In case ANYONE had a doubt, that is a lie.

Burgundy is White yet it's becoming a shithole. Better to finance mosques and free homes for Rashid and Bubakar than hospitals in the country.

Quality post.

what the fuck did i just see

Can't wait for Anno 1800.

Back in the 50's some psychologist with friends in high places was too stupid to understand the difference between correlation and causation.

He noted that virtually all violent prison inmates enjoyed comic, therefore comics must be causing violent crime! Reality was it was due to low IQs and impoverished low literacy backgrounds so they naturally gravitated towards more simplistic reading.

But yeah, thanks to that dipshit US comics were hyper-censored for 40 years because boomers thought that if your kid read about batman shooting somebody with a gun little junior would suddenly turn into a bank robber.

a pun.