Blame netflix

This any good? How many archicetural boners can I expect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb_AKZfO7BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you seen Knights of Sidonia?

Its like that.
A post-apocalyptic mess of pipes, wires, metal, and concrete walls.

>netflix

Worst boy ends up killing not one but two bedt girls. He also gets to pass his shitty genes thanks to dumb female mc. The human race is comletely fucked.

I read the original cave painting

Is this 3DCG memes all over again? Berserk 2017 wasn't bad enough huh

It will make you want to try to eat Lego bricks.

is that a recommendation?

Its ok user. Its definitely not Blame! the manga, not at all.

You get like an architectural semi, but its a solid enough movie for a decent watch overall.

It's a feature movie, not an adaptation.

It's nowhere near as bad as Berserk 2017. Berserk 2017 is like in its own hyper-ascended dimension of shit, I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad as that. This had some low FPS animation IIRC which was irksome, other than that it wasn't horrible as long as CGI itself doesn't send you flying in a fit of rage.

Still looks kinda bad, oh well I just pirated it anyway

polygon is much more competent but it's still not good

I get why they're doing it but they should fucking stop

>he doesn't know about godzilla

It's garbage

Zero architectural boners

god dammit, I have a megastructures fetish

Whenever I see jap CG movement always looks stiff and unnatural
Is it a framerate issue? Interpolated animation?

It's deliberate; made that way to appeal to the tastes of the intended demographic audience.

You can look into it in a million different places, and each one will repeat a variant of that statement.

so I started watching but quickly lost interest
low framerate animation, 3D characters on 2D backgrounds (the opposite would've been a lot better) and no funky manga architectural fever dreams so far

Doesn't really do a good job of capturing the atmosphere or the tone of Blame!

Looks like total ass like everything Polygon does.

They intentionally render it at a shitty framerate to emulate conventional hand-drawn animation pretty much. It's dumb, but they still do it.

beter watch Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb_AKZfO7BE

I guess you have to be slit eyed to not notice it looks like ass

It adapts a story arc from the manga more or less verbatim

Wait... What??? Thought he fucked off to look for the gene thingy. Didn't think he knocked anyone up?

>It adapts a story arc from the manga more or less verbatim
What the fuck are you thinking, lying so blatantly?

>Is this 3DCG memes all over again? Berserk 2017 wasn't bad enough huh

Nigga are you high, even Sidonia S1 at its worst was better than 2017 berserk

I still can't get over what they did with Cibo's legs

>they
Nihei.

This promotional image is upromising. OG Blame was about 5% girls and 95% still images of buildings. Sidonia was shit.

Were I to make a fake, mocking quote of them, I would write "We wanted the K-On audience".

Nope. It's a hollywood-style action flick. Lot's of explosions, very little atmosphere and architectural boners.

"Hollywood-style" isn't exactly particular. To put it more accurately, it is like a cowboy western.

It blends 3 or 4 different arcs, does a good job on that, but it changes the story quite a lot.

looked better when she had regular legs instead of those weird cyborg high heels or whatever you call that

Don't forget about atrocious 3DCG.

>even Sidonia S1 at its worst was better than 2017 berserk
It doesn't change the fact that it looks like a horse crap. Unwatchable emotionless faces, wooden movement. It will give you an eye cancer.

She's a big girl.