Who will win?

who will win?

Yui, obviously.

none, bitches ain't shit

The genuine heroine.

Totsuka desu

I like the nude filter of that

Yukino, because flat is justice, and justice always prevails.

I wanted a sensei/trap end but since that's out of the question I don't really care

Yui. She is the only one who genuinely loves him.

Irohasu~ obviously

Which girl winning would cause the most butthurt on Sup Forums?

Iroha's look bigger than Yui's there for some reason.
I hate when artists mess up breast size. You have two jobs!

Sagami?

Factually incorrect.

However in this case I prefer Yukino

Random background girl

Yumino with implied NTR or sloppy seconds would be the most effective way to piss off every fan.

The two main girls wouldn't generate enough rage, Iroha has enough fans from her anime presence that at least SOME people would be happy, and girls like Saki or Sensei who got little screentime winning would be very surprising but more in an asspull way than genuine rage.

Even the most diehard yumino fags that bought the shitty VN just for her route wouldn't want an ending where she "settles" for 8man. It'd be better for him to end up alone and just find some other pussy in college than for that to happen

Probably Komachi.

Get out normaloid

Sensei

If someone other than the main duo (or maybe trio) wins, it would just mean Watari is a hack who went for some cheap surprise trick and completely avoided the logic of his own creation. Out of those three, I think the most butthurt will be caused by Iroha's victory. But I still don't think Watari would go this way.

There would be nothing wrong with Kaori Orimoto winning.

Irohas

Besides, like, everything?

>looks for genuine
>the least genuine wins
Well, no.

Orimoto

>Eeeee~ you actually came inside without protection that's hilarious!

Don't mind me, just posting the dark horse.

I love Isshiki Iroha.

name one dark horse love interest who won.

She's a genuine normalfag.

No one. Japan reindroduces mandatory military service because of Best Korea and during those 18 months away 8man forgets about everyone in his past

of the three, is yukino potentially the least wet for 8man?

>a genuine normalfag
That would be Yui.

I would trade an user's finger for komachi end.

who cares, it won't get adapted and I don't read LN shit

he's extending the novel for more volumes for enough season 3 material

I think Iroha. She seems more like she is teasing him and getting him to do what she wants. Yui ight be the driest though.

and that's why wakaki will burn in hell for all eternity

no way, irohas loves every minute of her playtime with 8-man. she gushes for him

>Yui
>dry
She is the most thirsty. I bet she masturbates twice a week to Hikki.

Stop making threads

Fuck off dad

The heroine of the story

Saki has the sexiest voice

I want Yui to win so bad. I am too invested in her and her winning. I have made too many posts about it.

No way, she is constantly drenched now. She was forming puddles during the infirmary scene

Pretty sure Yukino does

I respect your dedication, but I think you should accept it now before its too late

Yui SHOULD win, but Yukino will. Because it's sadly inevitable.

>Yui SHOULD win
Why? If you're going to say some dumb shit like she loved him first, don't bother replying

She loves him for real. Yukino only likes him because of her dependency. When that is over with Yukino will realize her feelings are bullshit and apologize to them both for mucking things up.

If there is even one glimmer of hoe I can't stop believing. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Loner end. WW has been preparing himself for the shitstorm that will come with that because nips want the autist to win.

>Yukino only likes him because of her dependency. When that is over with Yukino will realize her feelings are bullshit and apologize to them both for mucking things up
I can't wait for Volume 12 to kill this meme once and for all

Bitches with attitude problems always win in harem shows, so Yukino is all but confirmed to win.

Ugh if another best girl loses I'm going to get jaded beyond words

RIGHT NOW

>I can't wait for Volume 12 to kill this meme once and for all
I doubt it. It would be an asspull if her feelings were real. They established that what Yukino feels is something darker. They have established that Yukino's feelings are never in the open. There is no reason to think her feelings are genuine.

>m-muh geniune
Why is 8man so autistic?

Volume 12 is gonna be the heaviest one yet, he made it clear he won't help

Because he was going to turn into Hayato 2.0 with all those lies during the election and he didn't want that

Yukino is only cute when being bullied and abused.

I just want to see Hayama suffer.

Yukino. No contest.

It will happen, and I'm sure you'll cry about it being an asspull when it does, even though there are plenty of things pointing to this story being about 8man and Yukino.
>They established that what Yukino feels is something darker
The only thing established was Yukino's new lack of confidence and dependency issues. There is nothing indicating her feelings aren't "genuine" outside of 8man himself doubting them and trying to run from them, which is something he has always done with Yui and Yukino

>replying to Yuipollfag again
You never learn.

>In the end, he can't help the one person he wants to help the most
It'll be hard on him for sure. It's for the greater good though

Yui will make him the happiest.

That's why he will choose Yukino.

He should just jump directly to Iroha if he doesn't want to be happy.

woah, really joggin the ole noggin with that one

I don't know, him and Yui have nothing to talk about. All they ever talk about is Yukino

I have never seen him happy around Yui. Its always him being uncomfortable or being mildly annoyed. He can actually communicate with Yukino on an even level and seems to enjoy her company sometimes.

I wish an imouto or sensei end was possible, but since I don't see that happening, hope it's Iroha

My nigger

Stop trying to make Komachi a love interest you subhumans

Why do people bill this as a harem when it is obviously a love triangle?

Its all Iroha's fault, she ruined everything. The fact that some people honestly think she's even remotely on 8mans radar compared to the other two is laughable

Anime.

>implying it wasn't already a harem before she showed up

Saki and sensei want his dick too. Just because there are frontrunners doesn't change things.

God i really hope the friendship end happens now or at the least loner end. The mass shitstorm from self inserters and shipperfags would be glorious.

He's gonna help her indirectly, through Yui, Hayama and Haruno, even her mother.

Wishing for some ending just for the sake of someone's butthurt is kind of pathetic.

>Saki
True, I usually forget about her because she's such an after thought
>sensei
No. She plays matchmaker more then anything

Sensei doesn't want his dick enough for her to ignore the downsides and go for it.,

If Iroha had any chance in hell his tune would change. He just wants to spite YYfags.

It's significantly less pathetic than being a shipper.

He didn't mention even mention Iroha but of course that doesn't matter to you.

Not really

The salt factories are going to run in max capacity till at least the end of the year if even hints towards that in 12.

Okay, sidegirlfag. That term refers to Iroha as well.

yukino

she's the only female main character in this.

Totsuka will win. He will make 8man into his bitch

Did you think Watari knew Iroha would be shilled this hard when he wrote her?

Twisting a decent coming of age story from a fucking LN of all formats just to pander your own fantasies is pretty pathetic. Besides, those two endings aren't as forced as a romance one.
Nah fuck off, iroha and all her anime only supporters are trash, but i wouldn't expect a waifufag like you to understand.

>sidegirlfag
I love this tumblr meme.

I think the more important question is what's the next step of his master plan.

>those two endings aren't as forced as a romance one
I'd like to hear you explain how