Re:Creators

Would you watch a movie about female Guts/Saber meeting Precure girl with some yuri undertones, Sup Forums?

>Altair confirmed to get the REAL Setsuna in this episode
Hot damn is she lucky.

Would watch any of their shows to be honest.

>Mamika with Alice plushie
everytime

It was confirmed after the previous episode if you had read the interview with Hiroe.

The interview was too vague, this is the explicit confirmation.

I rather watch blitz incest hentai

Just what she deserves!

"Break your stereo days
Whatever they say, you never stop feeling it in yourself
Brave invisible world
You know that it's true You can find a new way"

What a beautiful closure. Isn't this the AOTY, Sup Forums?

Classic Anime No Longer in the Making

any of their shows would be better than Re:Creators

THE FALLOUT FROM THE BLAST

I'm just said we never got full world étude. And Altair accurate age and height. And Sirius (normal/Altair) character sheet,

only watch fragments of ep but it seems that Meteora won?

I love Altair

>Sirius is never mentioned again

I'd fuck Meteora

She will be drawn again

Meteora's perfectly flat ass.

AOTY

unf

Why isn't Altair there? That's rude
Selesia is such a lucky girl!

So... who said "My dear brother"?

>People used to tell how Meteora ruined this show
>She actually did it

Altair.

This looks way too much like a skilled professional purposely adopting a low-detail artstyle rather than the work of an amateur.

The ending sucks.

>no more Re:Creators episodes forever
fuuuuuuuuck

Souta did trying to imitate Altair talking style.

This is my last chance to post this.

He drew a separate picture for Altair and Setsuna.

>tfw your JRPG waifu becomes real and ends up staying in the real world
>tfw you write "We Truly Were the Re:Creators (tm) All Along" together with her

And this I guess

>Altair's face didn't even make it into the episoode
She didn't deserve it lads

yeah, that looks stylized

his Selesia actually looked like something from an amateur

>that huge fucking jump in quality between his last uguu chicken scratch drawing and the Altair x Setsuna one.
Fucking kek.

Altair isn't his daughter. Also, there is no hentai between Big Boss and Miku.

And the only one who can stop her is a heroic Shark. Who simply wants to watch the world burn.

So what exactly happened with Altair and creation Setsuna? Are they in their own world in some other dimension now or something?

in their own literal /u/niverse

that's gay

So basically, the biggest takeaway from this anime is that Hiroe envisions himself as a petite German ex-magician girl with a penchant for exposition and eating?

>thinken of all the food she can eat

Perhaps somebody should create a story based on them? Just saying, if written well it could be very nice.
As well as putting creations into a literal oven. Hm... reminds you of something doesn't it?

>yurifags won
>fujos won

christ, how many shows had both of them win?

How do I move in with Meteora?

Why did they use a cheap tilt-shift effect for their backgrounds?

You don't?

pay for her food

I'm surprised by how accurate the tech depicted in the anime is.
Souta's phone (or at least, the UI) looks like a real Android phone - the lockscreen resembles that of a phone running a recent version of Android.

Disgusting bezels

Be a cute girl and refuse to leave her house

The e-mail app looks like a real one, too - it's more or less following the Material Design guidelines. The status bar icons have changed colour (to a dark grey) because the app itself is white - this is also something the real Android does.
The circular avatar is also pretty nice.

Did we ever saw Mamika creator?

Oh, and last, but not least - the software Meteora uses to write her novel looks like the recent Microsoft Office app. That's surprising attention to detail. The icons and the real features of MS Word are all there - it's not like they decided to do this cheaply.

>twitter icon is a swan
Huh. I know they have to come up with their own thing to avoid trademarks, but that's actually pretty nice.

Hypothesis: if the character designs and marketing weren't so good, no one would care about this anime

Imagine the same story with bland, generic designs. Who would care about any of the characters?

There was zero explicit Yuri or Yaoi in this manga. It's all in our minds.

The email app is based on Gmail I guess? I really like this show but somehow I feel like it will be forgotten soon now that the show is ended, in spite of the efforts put into it. This makes me sad. :(

Also where is Magane? Did she die or something?

She was designed by a committee.

>:(
I know you're sad but come on now.

Setsuna

What did he mean by this?

>touching is always sexual!

>meteora was the author's self insert
JUST

I'd like to insert myself into Meteora if you catch my drift

Not him, but when two girls are touching hands it's a big deal.
Have you grown that desensitised to handholding? Do you think people just do it like that?

>creations going back to their own worlds means they're dead
Have you all forgotten the first episode where Souta was briefly transported to Selesia's world? That was basically the portal shown at the end of the series. The Selesia we knew already existed before coming to the real world.

>he thinks yuri is anything sexual
No. Yuri is about hand holding and head pats.
The purest form of love.

>chapter just came out
>there's already tons of Tumblr art about it

I hate this

>Have you all forgotten the first episode where Souta was briefly transported to Selesia's world? That was basically the portal shown at the end of the series. The Selesia we knew already existed before coming to the real world.
Doesn't work like that. When he crosses over he was briefly not in the real world. But the Creations don't stop existing just because they cross into the real world. Otherwise Altair should have vanished from all the posters and fanart. So since the Creations never really left, they can't really return.

This show knows its audience well

>thinking this is tumblr art
The newfag just keeps newfagging

you dont wanna know what real tumblr art looks like

What a horrible story. Alicetaria died for nothing and she'll never see Mamika again. If they do a crossover where they meet in the future it will be other versions of them meeting, not the ones that were in this show.

Altair has the Holopsicon so she can just bullshit anything as long as people know she exists.

>bully one creator girl into committing suicide
>get a much cuter one as a result
Did Souta do good?

The ultimate keikaku doori

Meteora should do a livestream of her playing her game.

>Magane wants to see Altair face when she loses
>Altair gets the best ending possible
Was it a failure or a success for her?

I called it some time ago, they were only copies of the originals in the stories. It makes perfect sense.

She was lying to make Altair win.

Finished it just now. I must say, this anime is not bad.

TL;DR Plot sucks, character designs good.

Hiroe actually did a good job in making all the characters. You can actually feel that all of them are unique and their personalities are very consistent. They are not your typical cardboard cut-out anime character that fits into certain type of affinity (tsundere, the joke guy, etc). However the plot is the most boring thing you can ever imagine. We all know from episode 1 that Altair will not destroy the world, not only that, the best part of the plot, fighting chamber festival also render meaningless by a deus ex machina. The audience reaction and the aftermath seems very fake. When Shimazaki appear, everyone are still focus on the screen, not a single one of them showed confusion and boredom since it was never foreshadowed. And then the aftermath, where is the outrage over the fact that they used the death of a poor girl to gain profit? Where is the PTA, the one that famous at creating outrage over everything in Japan? Nobody even question their morality of using the creation of a dead girl (without patent) in a show, and even the dead girl herself appearing on the show? This part is where the plot failed the most. I've already mentioned many times the pacing problem so I'm not gonna repeat it here.

Add. Sawano Hiroyuki's mmusic seems weaker and weaker. His musics are still amazing, but nothing as epic as Bios and Before My Body is Dry.

7.5/10 Best girl: Meteora, Altair and Shark

>only tells them she can't go back (self reported) when all the creations have been gone
Keikaku means plan

Not winning, just stayed in the boring world and lost her magic

>send the other creations off to the void between dimensions
>remain in this world herself

She sent them to their death because the world can only tolerate 1 creation at most without trying to erase it.

Altair lost her chance to destroy the world, but she still got away with the evil acts she committed because she ran away with the fake Setsuna to another world instead of being punished for them.

Magane is still out there, though her powers might be gone thanks to Meteora erasing the magic.