Does Sup Forums even care about Haruhi anymore?

Does Sup Forums even care about Haruhi anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/haruhisky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did haruhi even finish? or did the hirano scandal fuck her over completely?

I do, but there's not much left to care about. It's pretty much dead.

if that's what killed the franchise I hope japan sinks into the ocean tomorow

There's been nothing but hate here for a while. Everybody on Sup Forums seems to have some serious abandonment issues.

it's more likely that everyone who enjoyed the series has given up and move on, while the anti-fans just circle jerk alone

I care about fucking her. Does that count?

>you will never hear Haruhi/Konata's moans during sex
FUCKING

I just want to forget.

those darn koreans might make your wish come true

I'm still waiting for a Kyonko anime. Maybe one day.

Of course we do.

something to look forward to i guess

I don't care

I care

Nah no one cares anymore.

Even though Aya is whorish, Haruhi remains much better than that. Idealized fantasies...

You can't escape.

I really wish that she'd stay away. I don't have many good associations with that series, or its fans.

They were kinda like zealots. Nearly as powerful as Madoka adherents.

Still one of the better franchise to come out the during the century.

What do you mean? Were you bullied by haruhi fans a decade ago?

OK, here are the categories of shows that get third seasons and beyond.
>Shonenshit
>Fujoshit
>Sports shit (lots of overlap with former)
>Monogatari (the exception that proves the rule)

Other than these, the only way to do it is to create spinoffs, or sequel and prequel series, with a clear, discernible break from the original. This leads into a capeshit-style "universe" for your franchise, which ensures that new series keep getting made and money keeps coming in. Haruhi already tried this with Yuki-chan but no one bought it.

For any series that falls short of this, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A THIRD SEASON. THAT'S IT. Two seasons + a movie is the limit. Go read the source material.

good album

Then why does Teekyuu have like ten seasons?

At least someone has it. I've been trying to find FLAC or mp3 versions of it and come up short. The only torrent I can find of the actual album that has peers is stuck at 97% from another user:

>>/wsr/382830

No

>Haruhi already tried this with Yuki-chan but no one bought it.
Wow, it's almost as though people wanted another season of the same show, not an entirely different version of it.

Was haruhi the anime where real life locations in other countries were used?

Worked for Nanoha.

Actually shit, I forgot about all those TsundeRie franchises that got third or fourth seasons. Too bad that thing with Aya Hirano happened, otherwise it might have worked out that way for Haruhi too.

I want to sacrilege this god.

She's not so much whorish as sluttish. Either way, it's her private life. Pity that such a thing sunk an otherwise promising career. She could have been the next Megumi Hayashibara.

>that episode when Haruhi finally invaded yuki-chan and overloaded it with fun

New Haruhisky book came out.

The Picasso of our time

Haruhisky is so fucking good.

I care about Haruhi, yes.

The reason the Haruhi anime is dead isn't because of Aya or its genre. People lap up Haruhi like fujos lap up yaoi.

The main problem is that the book series is dead too because the writer doesn't work on it anymore and the publishing giant who owns his ass can't justify making more anime seasons if there are no more books. Taaki is basically a bandage that's there to attempt to remind people Haruhi exists and keep some money coming in until the writer figures out what the fuck he's doing with the plot.

No more books = No more anime.

>Show seemed like it would become good for a moment
>Asakura/Tsuruya/Haruhi banter wasn't enough to save it

I've officially put Haruhi on the same shelf I've put Half-Life 3 and other great entertainment who, for whatever reason, shit just went sideways.

Maybe one day it will happen, but until then, we gotta move on with our lives anons.

Besides, endless eight was fucking unforgivable.

He's drawing cake Haruhi for a commission unf

We really need to get Haruhisky and Kandanchi to make a collaboration Haruhi OVA.

I'm getting major Yui vibes.

Hey. Gimme your lunch money, fuccboi.

Nod really

I only see running joke of posting the same thing over and over in a thread, like the endless 8.

Get off my board, ESL scum.

Yes.

I wish he'd do some raunchier stuff like group sex occasionally

Group incest?

group incest with a deer

>giving a damn about a flavour of the month series

>flavor of the decade
fixed that for you

It lives on in our hearts.

Newfags will never know what it was like when S1 dropped, relatively unheralded, out of order. Or sit through the excruciating ecstasy of Endless 8, wondering when the fuck KyoAni will do something with S2. Or even experience the Christmas ritual that is Disappearance. i feel for them.

>flavor of always
fixed that for you

That just sounds like you're licking menstrual pads.

I do and I will

Sup Forums will always care. Except maybe the newfags.

I want to be Suzumiya Haruhi's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick me in her hoo-hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her Haruhi blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know I am one with her hoo-hoo Haruhi blood and I would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her Haruhi hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. Then I want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Haruhi hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her face. It would hurt and I would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until I reach full climax and turn back into a grown human man

Blame authors who are miserable slow fucks.

as a haruhi fan, i've accepted the fact that there will be no more books or seasons. and, after a existential crisis, i've learned to move on.

user stop, you're giving him traumatic flashbacks.

patreon.com/haruhisky

Lucky you after my existential crisis. I've learned how pointless everything is and am now just laying on the ground being pushed forward my the moving wall called time.

I never cared about Haruhi

Really not surprising he got bored writing. Almost all the stories after Disappearance suck. A bunch of them are just re-threads on a bunch of previous themes and plotlines. Sure, there were some slowburn details sprinkled here and there, but if he'd just actually told the story he was intending to do from the start, he wouldn't have gotten bored due to unnecessarily stretching the story out.

Focusing on Yuki was bad idea too. While at first sight it might look like focusing on her might be a good idea, there's not enough depth to her arc or challenges for her to overcome to create sustainable and interesting enough narrative. "Robotic" character discovering their humanity is actually one of my favorite narrative tropes, but it's been done to death by tons of people, and many of them have had more to say about the subject matter than this story had any indication of achieving. So why bother with it if you're not really doing anything new or interesting with it?

Literally every story after Disappearance is better than the ones before.

your parents never cared for you either