Operation REEEEEEE-PLY

We Need to all email Google and YouTube help forums and spam everything with the censorship info that we know they're censoring that we're not gonna stand for it

>this is getting out of hand

Our freedom of speech is being infringed and our right to bear arms

>a two pronged attack

We must organize and protest ON THERE LEVEL.
Flood the system, go to Twitter and complain , everywhere THEY OPERATE !!!
We will lose many if us to the banhammers but we must speak out we must expose them!!!!.

This is organized information warfare that THEY are conducting

>there level
American Education everyone

Shut up, you insufferable faggot.

We are under attack , no time for grammar or spelling , FUG U you fucking peasant, lowlife, I'm the fucking king , develop a compiler from scratch you nigger monkey

((( I> )))

While I normally don't call out on it, you're trying to create an OP, you're trying to get NEETs to work for you, and if you don't take it seriously enough to review your post and make some orthography and coherence fixes, how do you expect anyone else to take it?

dutch people all pronounce "idea" as "idee" in english and it's a major reason you don't get hired overseas. because your accent is quite heavy.

You tranny-niggers couldn't spell when the police were killing you faggots... WE. ARE. UNDER. ATTACK.

Youtube: Broadcast Yourself

Cringe. You have to go back.

Why would complaining on/to platforms completely owned and controlled by liberals help?

Explain to me exactly what would happen if someone high up actually saw the complaints? "OH JEEZE SUZAN WE REALLY MADE THEM SAD. LETS STOP CENSORING SPEECH."

This is what they want, you fool. It would have been reversed already if it was a mistake. This is an attack on conservatives, planned and orchestrated by the higher ups at Google/Alphabet.

For fuck sake, you made me lose a little bit of faith in the users of this forum.

YouTube's forums are not ready for a onslaught of free speech and honest questions, against their censorship attack

Sorry Shel silverstejn

Maybe if I pay you in Mottza you will renew faith in the goy???

Or is it Mohamed since your I'm bongostan?

Your thread got mega shilled. Good job.

How about you stop using their services. Why don't you learn to make your own, open shit if you're so concerned?

Just realised im talking to a boomer and/or schitzo.

im out.

>MAKE YOR OWN VIDIO SITE LIKE DA YOUTUBES WHO GETS TAX PAYER MONEY DUUUURRRR

Nice keywords , you faggot shill

Keep going to the meetings keep trying to learn our language

Schitzo***** I'm outta here boomer ...

Nice try you cianigger

Before I go, a little tip. If youre going to pretend to be different posters you need to format your responses differently and change your mannerisms.

Nice one.

We don't need your 'tips" Moses go the fuck away you dirty English slave

Literally no normie will care if you're labeled as a nazi. They'll even celebrate this as a show of civilization.

Im not saying you're not under attack, i fully agree with you, i'm just saying, as a matter of principles, you should try again, in a more professional OP, it will bring more attention to your Op, besides it's so simplified and charged it just looks like it was made by a teen.
We are aware of everything you said in your post, try to go deeper with only the essential, and leave the easiest part on your audience. Here a few things that would make this better:
>write the contact email on the op
>write/post the kind of messages that you want them to send as example,. Leave space for individuality without losing the focus
>use banter here to atract people, humor have been one of our greatest weapons
>but deliver the message the way you want it to be taken:seriously
Also:
The way you tried to offend me made you look rude, desesperate and pathetic, not a good image to have when you're looking for help
And about those
>!!!!
Just...Don't do this

Thank you for being patient with my autism Senpai, sorry