What are your thoughts on FLCL? I'm 3 episodes in and don't know what the fuck to think

What are your thoughts on FLCL? I'm 3 episodes in and don't know what the fuck to think.

Pay attention to what the boy drinks

The GOAT. Obviously.

Try to see everything like reference to dicks and sex, and you'll understand what it's about

Its a wild ride and you'll be sad when its over.

Correct

Also correct

Good, that means you're getting it.

donĀ“t expect anything good from that shit. would recommend dropping it. waste of time

Most of the "lul so random XD xD XD" moments with the dad are annoying, mostly because they tend to drag but that aside the series is pretty good.

>6 eps OAV
>waste of time

>Watch on Toonami, fighting sleep when you're young
>Constantly, without rewatching, some of the songs just stick in your head
>Now that you're older, sometimes you find yourself listening to the songs from the show on youtube
>Don't want to rewatch it because the nostalgic feelings of youth only bring you a bittersweet joy

It's a very abstract sort of feel. I don't think I can rightfully judge it now. Way too biased. Had to be there type of thing.

I thought it was a nice touch that he drank the bitter drink, but what the fuck is the importance of the poor girl? Why is she trying to fuck a 12 year old?

You'll see why towards the end. She is very subtle about it. I think in episode 5 when they're standing on top of the giant hat. :^)

It's my favorite of all time. It's not a show that's easy to grasp on the first watch, so your reaction is not unusual. There's a lot of blink-and-you'll-miss-it details, both in terms of exposition and animation. FLCL is near-constantly feeding you important information, whether it's about the characters, the plot, or the setting. A lot of it is delivered at a very manic pace, and it's often delivered in a way you wouldn't expect, so it's easy to miss it if you're not paying close attention for it. I find FLCL extremely rewarding to rewatch again and again. Every time I notice something I didn't before, or I'm struck with a new perspective on a particular character or scene. I haven't been disappointed yet.

For right now, you're already halfway done, so you should just finish it and enjoy the ride. Even on a single watch, it's a fantastic show.

May God have mercy on our souls when season 2 premiers.

Amerifarts with low standards like it. Ask them.

Are you new to anime and Sup Forums?

No, just never got around to it.
I was gonna finish of course. Wasn't a third season also confirmed?

>Wasn't a third season also confirmed?
Yes. If you couldn't tell, I'm not exactly optimistic.

>I watched FLCL
>Did I like it?
Well did you?

It's good. I need to rewatch it though in order to really take in all the details and subtle stuff.

Also I really want to fuck Haruko and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I hope you have a big N.O.

Something something Haruko wants to release her boyfriend from something

There, thats all you need to know.