EU hate thread

Press S to spit on flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeJ3Cy1W5Ws
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/13/eu-takes-action-against-eastern-states-for-refusing-to-take-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S

s
s
s
s

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

thread is ruined now

الصورة

F

S
S

What did he mean by this?

S
S once more

so this is the power of 4chin autists

kek

S

Fixed your flag
>pic very related

S

>الصورة
ahaha even arab agrees.

You know nothing.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*drinks water*
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

S

S

S

S

F

MASONIC
A
S
O
N
I
C

JUDAIC
U
D
A
I
C

S

C

S

Why are you faggots so anti-EU? No memes, real arguments please.

The EU has helped expand freedom of trade and free movement of labour throughout Europe, which has raised living standards and GDP in all participatory nations.

The ECB and IMF have provided funding for infrastructure projects throughout the Union, improving the quality of everyone's life. The EU has a great track record on protecting separation of governmental powers and human rights.

A United States of Europe would be nothing but beneficial, in my view.

putin pls

S
Fucking EU cucks should die

s

SS

ssssssssssssssss

No wonder Sup Forums hates the "Irish"

Pro-Tip: You're not Irish. You're a traitor.

Burgers hate it because da jooz boogeyman

S

>shitalians
>not cucks

You're going to shit on the institution that objectively saved us from the worst recession we've had in decades in 2008?

>t. christcuck
boohoo we're richer than ever and have more influence than we ever would have. We'd still be penniless weirdos without tourism or immigration causing the boom. try going somewhere outside of your village with 20 people.

>flanders and wallonia dont exist as independent states
>no frysia
>not dividing greece in macedonia (including epirus) and the rest
>serbia still has kosovo, vojvodina
>bosnia isnt divided into srb republic and bosnia
>bulgaria is somehow divided
>lapland has that much land
>austria somehow doesnt own alps
>silesia has only a small amount of land
and much much much more

SS

S

All you two care about is the shekels. You're probably getting paid to post here too.

>free movement of labour throughout Europe
wow what a great thing! Fucking over my countrymen who are part of the lower classes is really something to be proud off!
KYS EU NIGGER
>A United States of Europe would be nothing but beneficial, in my view
well luckily nobody gives a shit about some potato nigger view on anything.

>No Kosovo=No EU
I'm fine with that

S(hit)

these retards dont even share a common language and think they can bear the burden of a common government, military, society, culture, and currency. Brexit will prove to be what saves England.

>we wuz wikings
>y-you're a shill
So, what kind of autist are you? Someone who believes we'd be a conquerer if we left the Eu and superpower by 2020 bs or that ireland should go back to being tribes you fucking retarded larper. The EU has been nothing but good for us.

Because of this single post now i am pro-EU.
I even bear the EU flag now.

What the hell is this meme haha

S

We're all Europeans. Who cares if a German man with a degree in Computer Science takes the job of a Denmark man because he's better suited? It encourages competition, and raises living standards.

Fuck off, nobody cares about what Danes have to say either

S + Piss

No argument from anti-EU shills as usual

Underrated

>He thinks an institution digging us back out a massive recession and providing us with expert economists to give advice to our governments is the EU shitting in our mouths

youtube.com/watch?v=MeJ3Cy1W5Ws

>institution digging us back out
€0.02
>expert economists
€0.02

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>We're all Europeans
we are all a type of primates as well. Go sell that shit to some gullible children. Fuck (((Europeans))). I am Dane first, Scandinavian second and Nordic third.
>Who cares if a German man with a degree in Computer Science takes the job of a Denmark man because he's better suited?
Besides the Dane who does not get the job? Dane cares about their fellow "tribesmen". Something you globalist cunts will never understand.
>It encourages competition
that at least is true. But at what cost?
>raises living standards
haha no. According to my government even western immigrants are a somewhat shitty business. Mainly because their children do not do as well as native Danes. They cost money in the long run.
>Fuck off, nobody cares about what Danes have to say either
everybody cares what Danes have to say you filthy Irish thrall.

>S

S

True. Euro unity is a scam. If a German moves to Denmark then he must be useful to the Danes and gradually become a Dane himself. Globalists btfo.

>M-muh Globalism
Oh, you mean the ideology that has dragged the world out of total Nationalist wars and economic blackholes into cooperative economies with respect for human rights and the highest living standards in human history? Yeah, God, what a nightmare. We should all just go back to killing each other over who's more white and who owns the Rhineland

You two spastics honestly think the Authoritarian EU has your best interests at heart: theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/13/eu-takes-action-against-eastern-states-for-refusing-to-take-refugees

>eu-takes-action-against-eastern-states
>eastern states
>states
ffs the media is already pushing the narrative of European countries not being soverign nations but united states.

S

CLOSED BORDERS

SOVEREIGN NATIONS

NOW WE START THE DEPORTATIONS

>The EU
>Authoritarian
The EU is fighting Poland largely because the Polish PM and cabinet have attempted to extend their powers into the Judicial branch, which is a violation of separation of powers.

But also, the EU has a human rights court. Did the USSR have one? Did Nazi Germany?

Get over yourself. A few refugees aren't going to kill anyone

>a few refugees aren't going to kill anyone

>extend their powers into the Judicial branch, which is a violation of separation of powers.
They elected their own judges, something that nearly every country does in the west, like Sweden for example. The only reason they talk about the Polish is because they want to look tough and discourage other politicians and people from acting the same way.

Sss
S
S
S

> from acting the same way.
i.e. not letting the EU govern your country instead of your own government.

Now this is bait

S s s s s you fucking commie scumbags. Manipulating pieces of shit. One day.

>A few refugees aren't going to kill anyone
good one. Now I know you are baiting.

We arrest or deport any of them who show themselves not to be genuine refugees, and take the ones that are. Problem solved

No don't. The EU is our only hope!

s
-love Poland

I think you misunderstood me. What I meant is that, sure, some refugees are bad people, but that doesn't mean we should collectively shun them. That's anti-individualism

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

None of them are genuine refugees. Why aren't all of them being deported?

Freedom of movement and trade is surelly good thing, but if 70% of your agriculture sector is owned by foreign companies I say fuck globalism (mondelez, some French dipshits etc.)
If some countries have to bow down to regulations imposed by EU; examples:
70% sugar beet prduction decrease, while 40% rapeseed increase (due to grants, rapeseed being one of the worst plants for the soil, but farmers have to plant it or go out of bussiness)
And some don't: Greece (literally lying to get into EU), Poland just said: fuck you and nothing happened (good on you Poland, wish the farts in the goverment had the balls to do the same)

frivolous shit like renaming some of the food,

gun control

yet I must admit, the biggest problem Czech rebublic has is insane amount of bureaucracy: tax for land only is 4 pages basic +2 pages each for another 6 cases that usually go along with owning land, everything is written in lawyer language, you fill it yourself and you face fines if you do it wrong.

was buying land recently, needed total of 3 documents, each 5-10 pages, to be able to write my name under it...

for every fart you rip in my country you need 4 documents, governing organ statement and confirmation of the owner,
would burn 2/3 of our country paperpushers and then continue to eradicate same amount of the EU paperbots...

>That's anti-individualism
you are going all in with the bait I see

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fucking hate nordic cucks that just want to larp about when they were relevant at the expense of actual progress

Eu became a government instead of a market. Chosen people pick policies for the actual voted in members to vote on, instead of the actual voted in members introducing policies to debate. Referendums that have to be voted for again and again till the desired result has been arrived at (except Brexit, cos the British take no shit unlike the irish)

>Take no shit
>Terrorist attack after terrorist attack after terrorist attack