Garbage Sup Forums tricked you into watching

garbage Sup Forums tricked you into watching

Anime

was really disappointed how this shit ended. Should have had Magane do more shit.

>tricked

DID YOU NOT SEE THE TERRIBLE ANIMATION IN THE FIRST EPISODE?

heads do not bobble when walking, there feet do not tough the ground and they try to get away with optical illusion,even thought they 3inch off the ground. How come anime looks like them when anime does not look like real 3D.

Still mad.

Did you not read the threads? All anons would talk about was how much of a train wreck it was. Maybe I just came in late.

>still mad his waifu died
waifufaggots are cancer of anime,and now it infected writers jeopardizing the whole show by giving more irrelevant screentime for his waifu

I remember people joking about this shit last week in the threads, when it actually happened I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. What a load of shit.

waow title drop huh
what the fuck
how could they do that

Haven't watched this anime. What happened?

One of the fictional characters stays in the real world and starts writing her own story, take a wild fucking guess what the title is.

shitposting did

Black Lagoon mangaka tricked me. But I dropped this shit halfway through. I'm glad I did after reading the threads. What a pile of trash.

lots of wasted potential and just typical meandering japanese screenplay. too much info dumping, not enough of the characters, too many filler episodes. Last few episodes were fantastic pushing it into 7/10 territory.

he was just lucky with bl

I don't blame Sup Forums for watching Re:CREATORS. I fell for the hype myself.

I do blame Sup Forums for making me give Hajimete no Gal a second try after I dropped it 5 minutes into the first episode.

76 episodes of literally nothing happening
>b-but muh suspense
There is nothing suspenseful about Tenma walking from point A to B chasing a guy he's too much of a pussy to kill. L and Light's mindgames had suspense, this garbage does not.

Same here, this drives me up the fucking wall when people say "there's no filler" and all episodes were absolutely necessary for "development" what a fucking waste of time and it's so formulaic too

>Tenma arrives at a new location
>Heals some dude
>They're all thankful and shit and now have a new task for him or something
>He helps out, some boring lesson is "learned"
>He reluctantly says goodbye because there's some he must do (kill the "monster") and moves on to the next location where the same shit happens

And don't even get me started on the main villain

>Somehow makes a child rebellion that kills pretty much everyone, kids or adults in that facility 1:1
>Somehow sets up a huge money laundering black market bank at the age of 14 or some shit
>Has magic powers to detect and convince the most convenient of criminals to do the most convenient shit for the plot
>Has magic powers to convince any couple of old farts to do his bidding even if that somehow means contrabanding weapons and shit
>That is explained away by his capturing "charm" but it's never actually shown, and when he's on screen he's just a weird fuck that nobody would be enthralled by

And then don't even get me started on all the dumb shit this show does

>Next Hittler
>That entire library arc
>The dumb memories where people stop remembering things so that the plot can drag itself out for a couple more dozen episodes
>That entire last arc with the "mass suicide" or whatever term they actually used
>That stupid fucking ending

I should've noticed the red flags in the first few episodes with that pretentious and hamfisted turkish woman screaming at Tenma "give him back" and that intro with the "oh so spooky" choir music

I think the title Sota gave her was actually just CREATORS but he was replying to an email so the subject of the email would've been Re:Creators.

Meteora was such a baka that she included the Re: from an email reply in her title.

Hyouka.
I'm still mad, fuck you Sup Forums.

I dropped the show right after it's revealed the guy with the specs bullied the girl who committed suicide. I would have dropped it earlier, because the liar girl was too chuuniedgy for me, but I downloaded the episode out of habit.

Now that the smoke has cleared, should I pick it back up again or was dropping it the right call? Should I ask to be spoiled on the ending?

Dropped it at ep 10 because i got bored of it. Was no longer interested and i could guess a trainwreck was coming. The only thing i know about what happened later was that most of the characters die and chuuni girl had a bullshit "no canon so i can do anything ability". How does it turn out?

thx. was going to finish watching this because I thought 'itt overrated shit' was just a meme. only watched 8 episodes but glad to see that i won't really miss anything from finishing it.

ask MAL

>Recreators had so much focus on meteora because it's literally meteora memoires

Never let an NPC character make an anime EVER