What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?
Seriously, she was the only sympathetic character.

she was a Sports Manga protag in a series about MMA done from the perspective of the typical rival character.

A lot of the characters were sympathetic though, like Natsuo's mentor lady with the weird face, her normalfag friend who got annoyed when she was a dick to people, Cameron Diaz, that weird frightened member of their gym with the freckles, the weird faced lady's dork mentor, and Ringi

Yeah, but, they did not have cute eye brows.

She's the sort of sociopath who would actually excel at mma.

>Retarded fighter labeled as sociopath.
I don't get it.

Emotionless, retarded fighter. See Jon Jones for another example.

She's not emotionless

She feels joy that's for sure.

she's a shounen's MC
she's the kind of person that goes "this is fun!" when facing a really difficult challenge

>Teppu ended.
>shit like naruto and bleach gets hundreds of chapters.

I liked the MC.

her eyebrows awakened something in me.

How can 2 waifus both be so different and so perfect.

>2 waifus
Lurk more and/or stop falseflagging.

Not everyone takes waifus that seriously. I remember being around when the Kimura thing first took off, it was a joke then and it's a joke now.

>she was the only sympathetic character.

She was a creepy autist that made everyone want to punch her.

Natsuo is way more sympathetic, even if she's a hughe bitch.

huge bitch who's into brocon and beating people up

I know, isn't she amazing?

>sympathetic

She was a pure sociopath among a bunch of random maladjusted teenagers. The Korean chick was the only waifu material.

>She was a sociopath because she liked combat sports and didn't care if she got hit a bit doing it

I don't get it.

>Machiavellian Egocentricity: A lack of empathy and sense of detachment from others for the sake of achieving one's own goals
>Social Potency: The ability to charm and influence others
>Coldheartedness: A distinct lack of emotion, guilt, or regard for others' feelings
>Carefree Nonplanfulness: Difficulty in planning ahead and considering the consequences of one's actions
>Fearlessness: An eagerness for risk-seeking behaviors, as well as a lack of the fear that normally goes with them
>Blame Externalization: Inability to take responsibility for one's actions, instead blaming others or rationalizing one's behavior
>Impulsive Nonconformity: A disregard for social norms and culturally acceptable behaviors
>Stress Immunity: A lack of typical marked reactions to traumatic or otherwise stress-inducing events

Well maybe the author shouldn't have spent so much time on having japanese cold

>Machiavellian Egocentricity
What's that even supposed to mean, and how does it apply to her? What "lack of empathy" did she display that other characters didn't display more of?
>Social Potency
So, she's friendly. Not even very good at making friends.
>Carefree Nonplanfulness
Based on what?
>Fearlessness:
That's a given for a successful fighter. Granted, we never saw her afraid for her own well being, but we never saw her fight anyone she'd have to be afraid of. The only time this may apply was her meeting with Ringi.
>Blame Externalization
She did literally nothing wrong. Hell this applies to many of the other characters a lot more.
>Impulsive Nonconformity
Because she's a girl who fights? Again, every other character does this.
>Stress Immunity
I guess I can kind of give you this one based on her interactions with Ringi as a kid.

Still, that's a whole lot of pointless psychobabble.

Her whole problem was that she lacked the emotion of kindness
Reread the second to last chapter

Just so that people remember.

I was maybe going to post those pages, I guess I'll post these to go along with yours.

>Crazy bitch goes ham on a kid who can't fight
>Somehow the victim is the crazy one.

She's creepy.

I have to start rereading and finish this one? It was called Teppu right? It gave me my fill of short haired girls. And the mc was interesting af.