Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - 10

It's out.

I'll watch in an hour. Church.

Damn, how? Timeskip?

Drill ojou is on point.

Green voice sounded a lot more mature than I thought now that she got shitloads of lines.

Wat.

Nice episode.Green gonna green in the end.

I bet Mura Mura bought the ranking.

Hopefully the thread will survive longer now thanks to HS.

What the fuck? She should be happy she's still alive.

The new outfits aren't nearly as good as the one ones, but I guess the mid-season upgrade being uglier than the base form is in the spirit of things.

Now that's just blatant.

>using the Cheer Fruits to promote their shops without permission
Between this and the Kamidaio bootleg, I think this town has a really bad copyright infringement problem.

Green was the one to show it to them. Guess she played her part.

I want this Ann.

>we were thinking the same thing when we came to a gigolo's house in the middle of the night
3P?

Yeah, the new outfits are shit compared to the old ones. Fucking jews.

Are they magical girls yet?

unf

Look at the medal.

You were supposed to count the medals one two and three.

Did anyone else think she was considering how to price used Cheer Fruits panties in this scene?

Mako "Rookie Crusher" Kamisu.

The despair/angry faces in this show make me feel funny inside.

On second thought, I think I just like the gigolo.

I want to fuck Genki hard enough so she'd be able to walk again.

I don't think it works that way.

When they finally run out of steam and have to resort to prostitution for funds and fans, which girl do you think will make the most money?

One Lemon
MANANAN

Green will make the most money because she's the only one who actually knows how to make money in the group.

#1 Midorikawa
#2 Kyaputen
#3 Genki

yay

Yeah, but she's the worst looking one. When the door opens and the hoards of men come flooding into the room where the girls are all laying on their backside, with their knees apart, with a donation box and price tag right beside them, why would they go for green when they could go for the shy girl with giant boobs, the former idol, the blonde ojou, the hot granddaughter of some important guy, the paraplegic, the feisty redhead or the pink loli?

It's a matter of persuasiveness and marketing skills.

Because Green will be the pimp.

>that's the wrong hole

Wow, red and yellow is godawful in this episode.
Purple is best girl as always.

Green will bring in the most money because she balances prices and services and is good at marketing.
Roko will have the most customers, but won't make that much because of her dirt cheap prices.
The twins make a high fee per client, but since they have to split it between two people, it's only average.
Ann is the most active, but she doesn't make her customers pay half the time.
Muramura only takes Ann's leftovers and wastes a lot of time trying to make them say that she's better.
Pink started out raking in dough, but she's too extreme so she doesn't have any repeat customers.
Yellow is totally unremarkable.
Kyaputan is the one profiting the most from the arrangement, but she's the pimp so she doesn't actually sell herself.

>The Misery of Misaki Shirogane
Hidive pls.

Anyone else massively disappointed with the beach episode?

Are we going to get espers, aliens, and time-travelers now?

fuck this show and fuck jews

Any episode now.

it's going in the cum jar

But Green is a good girl.

Poor burd, after her show got cancelled, she was recasted in a show where she wasn't animated very well.

I'm still waiting for random user ep1 prediction that this is gonna be LoveLive x Samumenco

Waiting here.

So is this show 12 or 24 eps long?

Stop right there evil scum

I know every original needs at least one retard doing this but that's not how it works.
You don't wait for the next SamFlam, the next SamFlam will find you, take you for a wild ride and bankrupt a studio but only when you DON'T expect it.

Catching up. Fucking shit drama.

Why would you trust anyone that compared this show to Love Live?

EP10 drama is a lot worse.
Pink have the best 'drama' since it is rather lighthearted which is what this show should do instead of pulling all of these forced emotional bullshit.

It was the most realistic beach episode ever.

slap that booty

But I don't want realism in my beach episode. I want underaged girls running around in skimpy bikinis in my beach episode.

Someone called it blatant Love Live rip-off early this season in rate threads. Apparently the idea of girls overcoming troubles while being in casual entertainment club/industry is Love Live thing now.

What's with shotas and ass slapping?

because they know they can get away with it. I used to slap a bit of ass when I was a small kid.

Males are males. They do it when they're young because when they get older, it'll be a crime.

What kind of appeal does HS have that other rippers don't?
Is it the death of Nyaa making people flock to HS site and ignore other releases?

The only other subs are Erai-raws, and that's hardsubbed.

It's probably because they rip pretty much everything and they're doing it consistently enough for years, so most people just automate their release of just check their website instead of searching in a myriad of websites for alternatives.

It was pretty alright desu. It made sense plot-wise and 2 minutes of people making sad faces barely count as actual drama anyway.
Then again that might be because I really like Captain and her "serious" flashbacks.

It's the same file with a different name. Compare the filesizes.

It got posted on Sup Forums. HS has never been consistent for this show.

Erai-raws does multisub releases to, which by nature must be softsubbed.

Erai wasn't hardsubbed this week.

This. The only time I manually download currently airing stuff is when the season is starting and I'm not sure what all I'll be watching.

There's no point on living without a snowman.

Did you not see the rise in production value? Also even a new character.

Muramura is so cute

And again.

It keeps happening.

I wanted the drama to be about Green trying to monetize the group and the girls not liking it, but what we got was good enough. Most importantly, it was believable, and it made sense with all the doubts among the girls we saw so far.
The only girl who doesn't give a shit is my girl Shimamura. If she did care about not being the best, she wouldn't have been able to handle all the defeats at the hands of Akagi Ann. She truly is a master at not being the best but not giving up. She is the only one who is genuinely competitive among the group, while the others simply want to have fun or make money.

I'm halfway through the episode and this forced drama is fucking stupid and the lowest point of the entire series so far.

a cute

The group was monetized from the start. That's the point of local hero/idol/etc. groups.

I don't think it counts as "forced" drama if it makes sense. They met the top ranked person and realized that she has something they lacked, so they got mopey about it and lost sight of their goal. Then they were reminded that they aren't alone and got back up.

There is monetizing and there is full jewery. But honestly I wanted Green to get something, she feels just there, and I wanted the show to do a bit more with her.

She's a very cute jew so it's okay.

They are all cute desu.

Did anyone else get the feeling that was old? like, I know she is, compared to the girls, but she felt old like old rocks are old.
If they wanted her to feel like one of those wise old women, she was spot on.

My impression was of someone in their mid-20s, she just felt older because her hair was done up primly.

It's the tenth episode, and forced drama is a time honored tradition in otherwise cheerful seasonal anime. At any other point, receiving the approbation of a veteran in the business would have been a boost for their confidence, but because we are at episode 10 it somehow destroys them -including the girls who didn't give a fuck or knew about Kamidaio in the first place. The other girl was gushing about their show and treating them as equals and, rather than humanizing her, they walk out of this defeated, like they've witnessed some otherworldly feat that's way beyond their reach. They are so shaken that even days after meeting her (enough to prepare a new show) they are tripping over themselves on the stage, something that had never happened even when they were performing for the first time.

At first I was a bit annoyed by the drama during that scene, but her "traumatic" flashbacks were so stupid I couldn't help smiling.

Snowmen are serious business, user.