The time has come and so have I

The time has come and so have I.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-15/silver-link-reveals-butlers-chitose-momotose-monogatari-tv-anime-for-january-debut/.121408
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Te98mA_UE
zt.dmzj.com/nanshenzhishituan/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute!

>Funi picked up Puzzle Dragon Cross and stop the simulcast after episode 38
>Funi also picked up Monster Hunter Stories and stop the simulcast after episode 48
What a shitty company. Hoping they don't license anymore long-running series.

Is it normal to stop halfway through a serie?

>tfw no season 2 yet

Youjo Senki had so many great boys, it's a shame

Harada's book arrived yesterday. It has all the color illustrations from Yoru to Asa, Yatamomo, and a couple for Niichan and the one about the guy with all the body piercings. It also has the drawings she's posted on twitter/tumblr of the couples.

What the fuck

Can this gay delinquent even be stopped?

They cited the reason is "licensing issues" which most likely mean Funi isn't interested on licensing the remaining episodes.

As example, the Chinese official simulcast of Puzzle Dragon Cross on Bilibili is still continuing even now.

When is Honey Select for girls and gays?

Ao no flag homodachis, we're in for the long haul now ;_;
chapter 18 spoilers for anyone who gives a shit

I wish more BL similar to this got translated.
I love domestic stories where there's a couple that's not in high school.

What went wrong with this manga

SoL BL is kinda boring I like stories with some fantasy element like a medieval setting or steampunk stuff like that.Too bad most of them are pure shit

>SoL BL is kinda boring
SoL BL set in high school extremely boring to read especially when the inevitable MISUNDERSTANDINGS and forced drama happens.
I'm not too fond of fantasy settings, my favorite type of setting is college/post college (I'm getting too old to enjoy anything set in a high school anymore ;_;).

Am I to assume he's asking the other guy to make himself deaf?

I liked this manga up until the third volume. It should have ended after the first volume.

Sometimes I have a feeling Kuze is in love with Taichi and at other times it looks like it's the other way around, I dont know anymore. I know that' kind of the point in those types of stories but still I wish I could cut the bullshit and jump straight to the resolution already.

Me too, historical BL are the best when they get it right

Also lots of non-BL historical manga have homo stuff so that's great

It being Drama (the shit kind) than BL.
I've already dropped it this chapter myself as it doesn't deliver in the BL front. I'd rather go back to reading shitty shoujo mangos if I wanted drama desu.

What are you homodachis looking forward the most for the Fall season?

Kekkai Sensen S2 and Juuni Taisen for me

Pic related and Sengoku Night Blood also looks cool

Night blood is otomeshit if that's your thing. My watchlist is about the same with Inuyashiki, Dies Irae, Hoozuki and Osomatsu added.

>Inuyashiki

I'm worried about the cgi, but I'll probably watch it anyway too

>the guy with all the body piercings
I hated piercings until I read that one.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-15/silver-link-reveals-butlers-chitose-momotose-monogatari-tv-anime-for-january-debut/.121408
>academy comedy x traditional battle action

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Te98mA_UE

Cute

>otome
Too bad.

Is Harada still making those amazing Gintama doujins?

/ai/ shows, some other sequels, Konohana Kitan, Dances with the Dragons and Dies Irae for now.

I've seen some mods for Custom Maid 3D but it works if the character look androgynous and not even AA2 had gay sex scenes. Two gay characters can do everything except sex.
That's disappointing.

>sliverlink's first all male cast anime

Being an original I hope it doesn't end up being generic otomeshit.

>Satou Takuya
>Suzuki Tatsuhisa
>Otome game art style
Don't know how to feel about this.

>original
I thought it is related to this. zt.dmzj.com/nanshenzhishituan/index.html

Subs never.

So it's based on some chink 3D otome thing?

>Hiraga ascertained that there were no external injuries on Roberto's body, and then he took a mouthful of water from the pitcher on the desk, and fed it to Roberto mouth-to-mouth.

Don't remind me

Still waiting for S3 subs

The anime won't reach that part right?

But that's a sin!

>that staff
Meh

It was in book 2 I think, so it skipped it.

Hiraga on Roberto
>Roberto was tall, with thick chestnut hair and blue eyes like a shining lake. His eyes drooped slightly in a charming way, and his fine features were of the sort women liked. He had the perfect physique and appearance of a Roman sculpture.

This season looks so bland, looks like I'll be working on my backlog

It being another drama that would be resolved if the two would actually just talk to each other.

I want to hug and kiss Tadano-kun.

>it skipped it

J.C Staff a shit

Put it back in for the BDs, you fucks.

Thoughts?

>原作:「Intouchable Butlers」(SummerACG)
Maybe since SummerACG is Chinese company.

The chinks will save anime.

Looking forward to more. A bit edgy, but at least it has a decent-looking plot. Pure romance or sex BL gets boring after a while.

Has Syundei done anything else other than this and Nakamura-kun? Really digging her art.

>Edge Comix
My sides.

Her art's great, haven't read this one yet

So that not-Kageyama and not-Hinata manga finally ended. I really like their backstories, but the romance itself felt average. Good thing it's only in the last two chapters.

Fuck, didn't notice that. My sides.

this looks like prime QUALITY material if you ask me

Why is Hiraga always taking showers in the anime?

Why are guys with beard so rare in anime?

From what I understand, she has done a fair few oneshots, plus one or two single volume works. Most of it is hard to find though. A shame, since she seems to have a penchant for horror BL, which aside form her works are rarely all that good.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness?

Also so Roberto can stare at this man he loves from behind.

>reading for the brothers
>end up liking another story better
Every time.

Then why don't we ever see Roberto taking showers? He's a man of God too.

>that artstyle

picked up

>never seen taking a shower when Hiraga takes 2
>shown sleeping in his clothes
>book states he has a nice special smell

Roberto doesn't shower

What is this? Is this by the guy who did Gundam Origin? I often see it posted but I still don't know.

>FGO giving away a free 4* of your choice
Hell fucking yes best knight can't get away from me now.

Nothing wrong with having gay seeing a guy and thinking h e looks like an Adonis
Yes that's good old Uncle Yaz

>that first reply
what a fucking mess I'm going to sleep good night homos

>you will never dress your cute clansman in cute clothes and grind your dick against his butt

>Is this by the guy who did Gundam Origin?

Yup

>watching the CCS OVA
>Sakura is up doing some shit at like 3 am in the morning
>knock on her door
>it's Yukito
Why did Sakura's dad allow such degeneracy in his home?

His son's a faggot, his daughter is preyed upon by a lesbian stalker, I think some dude showing up in the middle of the night is the least of his problems

>cute old man wants to become a baker, ends up a ganster and presumably gets fucked in the ass

classic

>tease for like five chapters that Mio will finally bottom and let Shun dick him
>it never happens
Defend this.

He lives with them now? Or is he "sleeping over"?

Fantastic taste, enjoy your kanashii. I managed to memeroll him back during Valentine's so I'll be taking this asshole who's been evading me for over a year.

When does the Netsuzou spin-off start running in Gateau?

What magic ritual do I need to perform to make their show real?

Was there any for Gintoki/Hijikata?
She posted some fucked up ones on her tumblr not too long ago.

>jiangshi
We need more of that.

3-gatsu no Lion 2
Black Clover (i heard it's bland but I try it out for the boys anyway)
ClassicaLoid 2 (some of the episodes were funny)
Hoozuki no Reitetsu 2 (fuck yeah more china slut)
Gintama. (I hope they'll add some funny arcs between that seriousness)
Houseki no Kuni
Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
Kino no Tabi had some cute dudes on the poster
Osomatsu-san 2
Shokugeki no Souma
Himouto! Umaru-chan R, Love live, Yuuki Yuuna

Fall season is so full for me.

I'd honestly take a scene where they learn about their doujins.

>3-gatsu no Lion 2
Please tell me S2 will have more of best boy Nikaidou.

>Renai Fuyuki Todoki
>starts like some sort of parody/comedy thing
>guy is imagining some straight dude he doesn't even talk to fucks him every night
>he only wants to fuck a straight guy and then never have sex again
>suddenly rape from straight guy, the blood, tears and trauma kind
>main guy is kidnapped by some other dude and raped again with some pineapple dildo
>gets into hospital, is rejected by his dad, manga seems to deal with this kind of issue seriously
>timeskip
>main guy and love interest meet again
>they end up fucking for some reason even though the main guy doesn't want it and love interest doesn't look particularly sane
>love interest starts working for main guy and fucks him on the side
>main guy didn't want to fuck him because love interest was straight and him being gay was all his fault and might have ruined bf's life
>in the end they return to the cabin where love interest first raped him and make love

What the fuck.

Man, I didn't know Harada draws fanart

Oh yeah, I want to know this too.

Is this being scanlated?

Not even homos can resist fluffy bunny.

This summary got me interested. I love silly stories.

Why does japan do this thing with the arm? Why?
I don't mind when it's rape, but when it's supposed to be romantic like in your pic it just comes off wrong. Kinda ruins the mood for me.

Looks like the LA screening of Kinpri did pretty well. Kinpri 2 screening and Prism Rush when?

Is that a trap?

>Funi picked up Puzzle Dragon Cross and stop the simulcast after episode 38
Fucking hell.

I'm reading this right now and so far shit is hilarious. This is how he treats drowned person

It's just a cool and fun sleepover with his bro, what's wrong

They're dime-a-dozen MC and rival, their story already has been made many times. Probably started acting cute together because of the feelings of fujos affecting them.

Sad now that Lance got mind raped.
Pretty hot though even if I can't understand what's happening.

Are we all forgetting the hero of homos?

> Sad now that Lance got mind raped.
Guess, i'll watch raws too. I really liked this show.

Her only tanks are Nakamura-kun, Gesshoku Kitan, and Zatsuon. Most of her oneshots got complied into Zatsuon I think. There's also 3 really fucking expensive and hard to find doujinshi.
Syundei's art is really great but I can't really bring myself to like her stories too much. So far I've only liked that jiangshi one and another short one from Zatsuon, but they weren't particularly outstanding either. I'll have to try Gesshoku Kitan to see if it's any different.

Are you? Donovan is a pedo, not a homo.

Your bait stinks.