Suggested Reeeeeding

What are Sup Forums's favorite books. Im going to start listening to audiobooks on my way to work.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKQnW-bN-ns&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNx6N1uYwgxM_gLnng-WjnW_
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible.

What a bunch of faggots, they took Pepe and made him some cringey wanna be nigger

The Hourus Heresy series.

That shit is long and confusing I tried once gave up after 400 pages on nonsense

This picture pisses me off

Dude its just some shit I had in folder calm yo tits

rats in the walls or anything from lovecraft

>N I G G E R M A N
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R
>M
>A
>N

Use a little foresight and start with the New Testament this time. Leviticus is for veterans.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Its some random shit. Next time ill use a picture of Hitler if that what makes you losers happy

Okedoke I read genesis give it a 9/10 leviticus is confusing

I’m not surprised some mutt nigger would enjoy that kind of culture.

Leviticus was basically a law book written by God through Moses for the ancient Israelites. The New Testament has a lot more to do with modern Christians and the philosophy of Christ. Start with Matthew, good luck.

Amerimutt is a dead meme fagget

That's a vaporwave pepe. He's not supposed to be black.

Meditations is nicely written but its notes by an Emperor for an Emperor. None of it is particularly applicable..

the only book you need to read is the unabomber manifesto

then you won't need books, you'll transcend the need for books

Assuming you mean on Sup Forums topics
>Anything by Neitzsche
>the wealth of nations
>the gulag archipelago
>Nineteen Eighty-Four
Also I don’t endorse either of those but in the interest of Sup Forums reading:
>the bell curve
>culture of critique

I agree with this and I’ll add the prince and art of war to that type of book

Machiavelli - the prince, especially the part about inheritance and taxes

George Orwell 1984, if you don't read the whole thing try to read up on what the 30minute hate is and the political structure

Competing Against Luck: The Story of Innovation and Customer Choice

and

The innovator's dilemma

and

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Me and my friend work for my uncles driving school. At the beginning it only had 2 employees with little amount of clients and were struggling financially and probably had a 99% chance of failure. Using the methods in this book me and my friend managed to grow the business to 30 employees, increase profits by 350%, have a massive list of clients, and at the same time made the business win awards - we did all this in the space of 2 years.

Honestly, read these books and meditate on them. They have changed my life. You can read these books even if you aren't in a startup business, you can apply them to work life as well so you can climb the ladder.

sun tzu is good
also Clausewitz - On War

self help books are bullshit, you probably wrote it

Yeah but it’s extremely repetitive and could be condensed down into less principles than I could count on my hands.
Furthermore a lot of it isn’t useful in civilian, modern life and a most of what you can abstract from it is kind of common sense anyway

First post and bestest post.

Yeah, its a good book if you take it out of its military context

Clausewitz gave me a new perspective on politics, it instilled in me to the notion of total war against the politically correct

I’ll have to look at Clausewitz

They aren't self help to be honest. The first two books i listed take methods from MBA programs on how to grow a business and applying methods of marketing and human psychology to beat competition - there is no motivational talk in these books. The third book is basically a book on social engineering and how to allure people to do your bidding, i will admit there is some self help in the third book but it's not forced down your throat.

Here is a playlist of audio books
youtube.com/watch?v=pKQnW-bN-ns&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNx6N1uYwgxM_gLnng-WjnW_

Infinite Jest

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY

18+ only, leave now

everyone on here should read the most dangerous superstition

>Pepe drinking that cold tea?
Fuck you and your full sugar propaganda

Tolkien
Lovecraft
Anything with pictures of boobies

>Foucault’s Pendelum
Written by an eclectic historian, this story details a mysterious document that hilights conspiracy in every dark corner of human history. Really good segments on the Templars and Rosicrucians. If you liked anything by Dan Brown go fuck yourself and read this book, This story shits all over Da Vinci Code.

Crime and Punishment is my favorite.
Robinson Crusoe wins for most comfy

Kek approves