We live in a timeline where the most important venue for serious intellectual discourse in the English-speaking world...

We live in a timeline where the most important venue for serious intellectual discourse in the English-speaking world is hosted by pic related.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joe Rogan is a show for degenerate mouth breathers. Deuche-bros watch and it makes them feel smart because he talks about stuff and uses words that are hard to spell if you're still in 5th grade

piediepie is faggotish kike
all his followers are beta orbiters, soy boys and incels

The best ones right now are Rex Baer at Leak Project, James Rink at supersoldier talks, awakening cosmic reality show.

In depth interviews with tons of smart and successful people are for degenerate mouth breathers....?

He’s basically functionally retarded. I don’t know how anyone can listen to him speak without wanting to shoot themselves. I don’t really care about what he says or who he interviews because it’s impossible to respect someone who is a moron.

joe rogan is a show for bro intellectuals. Joe Rogan is a dumb person's smart person. Joe also won't take any actually difficult dives. He'll meme all day about wanting "to see all sides on this podcast," but never invites anyone beyond the center-left and center-right. He's also a fucking chameleon politically, and just goes along with the guest whenever it is the path of least resistance, because it makes guests like him. He also has some insane beliefs that he will never let go. One being his veganism hatred, another being his basically worship of marijuana and drugs. Talk to him about Marijuana, and why its harmful, and that is literally the only topic where he will cop an attitude and push back, and dog pile.

>dumb person's smart person
kys

tho don't hate on him for the fear factor. He thought that shit would be canceled after 6 episodes, but it somehow went on for like 150+. He got paid 1M an episode for that shit. Let alone his massive UFC checks, stand up checks, and his Podcast profits. As I said in last post, he's the king of bro intellectuals, and one of the wealthiest celebrities in the world.

>namefag telling someone to kys

Someone post the Rogan copypasta already.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

WTF is this shit?

digits confirm. The only possible realm anyone here could outperform Rogan is coding or high level mathematics. And that's only if the high level math isn't his bank account.

Chinese medicine

Ummmm....ok

no one watches rogan because they think he is smart, if you think that youre the retard. they listen to him because he is open minded and at least TRIES to understand anything that is thrown his way. He is also very good at aligning himself with anyone and lets everyone talk and rarely pushes an agenda. it is light entertainment and sometimes there is even a guest that has something interesting to say.

ah where is the video where he talks about the monkey? been trying to find it forever...the spacey rogan vids were so good

Never watched any of his shit until i saw some of his stand up. He's surprisingly funny tbqh. Why the ass pain from you faggots?

>he doesn't listen to Cum Town

>Set your blender to skin temp

his podcats with alex jones is still the most viewed podcast of all time btw

He asks great questions and knows how to conduct an entertaining interview. He's also incredibly self deprecating which I find endearing. Why don't you give us a link to some of your amazing work, user?

he definitely had to get approached by the suits
his earlier podcasts were so fun and chill, with just him and his fellow comedians and MMA enthusiasts
all these bro science dudes now make the podcast so bland and boring

he is entertaining and funny, he is just a kind of fairweather friend and gets wishy washy sometimes, it's a little irritating

he used to be fine with his show going in crazy directions but these days he's too concerned with what people think of him

Hes disabled and despite his appearance thats rigged up for his comfort

Joe is the luckiest man alive. Dropped out of college to become a stand up comedian and became one even though he's not very funny, starred on a popular sitcom for awhile even though he can't act, got to host the man show, got to host fear factor which was a shit show but popular, started a podcast just for fun and it became the #1 in the world, made all of his friends rich and popular. Its like everything joe touches turns to gold.

except his hair

and height

So I’m not allowed to have an opinion because I don’t have my own podcast? Where’s your work? You can’t have an opinion either by this logic.

Um, you missed where he got in on the very ground floor of UFC and then that blew up to become hugely popular.

He's literally had the longest, more incredibly run of 'luck' of anyone I've ever heard of. Although it seems unlike it was all or entirely luck, since nobody's that lucky that many times.

Its amazing when you think about it. He made all his comedian friends (who are C level comics at best) semi rich and popular. He berated brendan shaub and then got him his own podcast and helped start his comedy career. Now he has his own show on fox. He's so successful that people around him become successful. And the kicker is he's not even that talented, smart or funny.

Is there anything that's a better signifier of being a loser in life than assuming people's success is from blind luck rather than hard work?

Joe also gave a platform to people like Jordan Peterson, who had the #1 selling book recently and is arguably the most famous intellectual in the world (from absolutely nobody a few years ago)

I'm not denying joe worked very hard, i'm just saying for his level of talent he really made it far.

>it’s impossible to respect someone who is a moron
If this were true you'd be hating yourself hard

Boner City Usa. Best podcast of all time

>he used to be fine with his show going in crazy directions but these days he's too concerned with what people think of him

Ever since Brian Redban left the show got cucked pretty hard.

Where were you told that you couldn't have an opinion, brainlet? If you're going to critique his work I'd suggest you offer a better alternative.

I always wonder did brian leave or did joe fire him?

pretty good summary

>arguably the most famous intellectual in the world
>literally funded by soyboy handouts and grifting
Hows does juden paterons cock taste?

>We live in a timeline where the most important venue for serious intellectual discourse in the English-speaking world is hosted by pic related.
It blows my mind how retards don't understand he started as a comedian and lucked into his fame. People who idolize him are the retards for not getting that.

This