European personal defense thread

ITT we talk about how to defend yourself in the molecular civil war that's raging in western Europe (by using legal means and weapons).

Focus is on EDC (Everyday carry), as most attacks take place in the streets with Europeans being outnumbered almost every time.

>inb4 burgers going "muh gunz"
>inb4 memeposts about defenseless euros

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201704102200100264_uu.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=lG40rlFxWvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unmask your flag faggot.

In England you can defend yourself from excess harm by having your ass lubed up 24/7. This way it hurts less when the State or Pakis fuck you.

Jesus faggot, what you scared of?

OY YOO CHEEKY WANKA DO YOO 'AV A LOISENCE FO' THA' STAWK IMAGE

>EDC
>Europe

lol you could have killed the next bataclan attackers and still get life in prison

Maybe he's afraid of his nation's people turning into the weakest cucks on the planet bringing white genocide and disarmament. UKucks like you.

Bump for interest. New Jersey is fucking horrendous for gun laws. I can't even carry a god-damned motherfucking kubaton in this nazi state.

After real guns, training in martial arts is best weapon.
>can't be arrested for carrying
>will never forget carrying skills and muscles
>they can't be used against you
>the courts will be nicer to you in case of getting caught in a self-defence situation

>start hunting and buy a shotgun
>start sports shooting and buy a pistol
Meh

Yurocucks can only defend themselves by sucking Muhammad's BBC. You are cucks that deserve to have BBC shoved in your ass

>faggot
OY YOO FAWKIN' WANKA THAT'S A SLU' AGAEENST THE ELGEEBEEKYOO COMMUNITY. YOUR'E UNDA ARESST OR WU'EVA FO' WRONG THINK MATE

Nice try feds. Nice try

> is that a knife? chedder niggers btfu

The problem here is that you can't effectively defend yourself. They will say judge that used too much force and you'll get more prison time than the assailant. One of the recent famous incident was a guy who was attacked by three people who broke into his house, he was shot at and beaten with a baseball bat, but somehow he managed to wrestle the baseball bat away from the guy who was wielding it and repel the attackers, and he got much bigger sentence than the attackers.

-say

+you

1.- Muay thai
2.- jiu-jitsu
3.- Boxing

offering boi pucci to the police or ahmed

sauce

Some people actually like to go outside and not worry, faggot.

Is it so hard to get a ccw licence in NJ?

I agree, having stamina and coordination are a must. Having great martial arts skill may help against unarmed attackers, but if a knife comes on the scene you wouldn't want to get close.

>inb4 burgers going "muh gunz"

Mohammed and his 8 wives don't seem to have any problem getting their hands on guns and hand grenades, what's your fucking excuse?

>Europeans being outnumbered

Well there's your problem. Superior force and quick merciless retribution are the only language these savages understand. The next time Achmed rapes a women in your town you need to get a few dozen of your friends together with shovels, hammers, clubs and moltov coctails and make an example of 10 of their people and burn down a few of their nests.

100:1 would be better but 10 to 1 is a good start. For every crime committed against whites make an example of 10 shitskins. They will respect you and that will keep them under control somewhat. This is how we used to keep our niggers in line before the 1960s.

Better be judged by 12 than be carried by 6.

Sometimes courts display more common sense. There was a case here in Germany where 3 refugees broke into an old hunter's home. He shot one and got released from court regardless.

Also since most towns don't have good training in all martial arts, just pick the one you can be taught. Sure there might be some scammer nobody 'teaching' muay thai in every town, but if the local boxing place has better reputation, it's better to pick it.

I don't know fuck all about martial arts so I don't know which one is best. Whatever you do, if you're good at it, you can defend yourself with it. It's better to master a few things than be mediocre at 100 variations of a kick.

That is true, but if it's a real self-defence situation, your life is more valuable than any punishment that can be given to you.

>yes all these jackie chan moves is going to save you from el truck of peace.. ied of peace... ak of peace...

>your life is more valuable than any punishment that can be given to you.
What about execution?

>Mohammed and his 8 wives don't seem to have any problem getting their hands on guns and hand grenades, what's your fucking excuse?
Organized crime has almost completely been overtaken by Arabs or Niggers. It's easy when you want a gun and you just have to ask your cousin.

And a knife is going to do that? Homo! It's about a million times more likely to be assaulted than be target of terrorism.

Not really a thing here in Europe, I was speaking in practice not in theory. Sure torture+execution probably would be worse, but even Anders Breivik got away with a jail sentence with his self-defence situation.

Only in Finnish, put it through translator if you want
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201704102200100264_uu.shtml

The guy who was attacked got 4 years 2 months which was later changed to 3 years. The attackers got 1+ year and the woman who was used as a bait got 6 months which was later changed to fines.

>his self-defence situation.

He's a cheeky chappy isn't he. How can anyone not luv that chubby little face.

>by using legal means and weapons

And doom yourselves to failure.

>>they can't be used against you
are you the highlander?
>the courts will be nicer to you in case of getting caught in a self-defence situation
they will treat you like a walking weapon

but i sence sarcasme comming from you

Hitler was not afraid to confront corrupt law enforcement officials with lethal force.

>personal defence
>europe

I have a Mauser 98K, it's too unwieldy for EDC but it will be useful one day. For everyday stuff I have a good old pocket knife.

youtube.com/watch?v=lG40rlFxWvs

Tried kas-pin yet??

Why not just use a truck of peace?

Meanwhile the USA is literally flooded with weapons but not a drop of courage left to confront their degenerate, dystopian government.

Well, this thread sure got quiet fast.

As long as you continue to be good goys, you are practically putting the noose over your own heads.

>iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201704102200100264_uu.shtml
>Stabs people just because they enter your home
>Is surprised by the condemnation
True fingol memery
That's some ancap tier tier shit "I can kill you in horrible fashion because you trespassed my lawn, it's my god given right REEEEE"

>self defence = measured, proportional, in last resort

I dont know why pro-EU people would want UK in in the EU they are cancer, Brexit is a good thing, get those limeys the fuck out of the EU before their liberal retard cancer can spread and hurt more innocent people

absolute state of britbongistan

Why those? I heard self-defence system Krav-Maga works quite well. And also BJJ.
Apart from the fact it is memed so much that most schools teach Bullshido instead.

>three guys force their way into your home
>two guys beat you with a baseball bat
>one guy aims a pistol at you
>you run to kitchen and grab a knife
>pistolman shoots at you but misses
>you start stabbing the attackers with the knife
>you wrestle a baseball bat from one attacker and drive them all away
In Belgium that might be "just entering your home," but we are a bit more autistic about our personal space here.