Women's "soccer"

>Women's "soccer"

Exactly. Its called "football"

>Mirai time is over

Hurts so much.

Chidori was absurdly cute this match.

He carried the team half the match.

On that note wasn't the winning goal an offside? The refball was crazy this divegrass match.

who is that tall amazon soccer qt?

She's Mirai.

You blockhead

Is the MC autistic or just a chuuni?

>soccer

A bit of both. And best girl.

Thanks user now I have to go through 80 chapters to see if I can find a picture of Reika that could look like she took the ball away from 11 in that shot.

Chidori is always amazing.

She was extra amazing.

There's not enough diving in it.

Granted. I love her so much.

They actually do tactically dive pretty much every game though.

Women are actually pretty bruttish football players. Shins and elbows clashing left and right.

Yeah, they're hilariously dirty, they get in a lot of scuffles. I wonder why that is.

Probably the same reason women's rugby is so vicious. For many, it's fun because playing allows women to be rough, physical and competitive in a way that more old-fashioned societies (including in the western world) usually frown on. It's fun, and a kind of gratification that's normally tougher to get.

The teamwork thing is also a refreshing change.

I'm convinced a girls rugby manga that isn't just shameless /u/ but actually wants to tell the characters' stories could be amazing.

Women are not expected to be violent and cruel, so they have more leeway.
Also, they are not as strong, so they are less likely to leave lasting damage.

>but actually wants to tell the characters' stories could be amazing
W/ regards to this manga, it doesn't seem like the other girls, particularly the defense, will get satisfying development (except maybe the twins because of their grudge against Kijinan or particularly Jaina) because it seems to be ending quite soon.

> scouse football

this is a reference, user

Delete this

Did she just Charlie Brown herself?

She got triggered by 2nd Best Girl just prior.

Women in competitive environment is scary as fuck. They'll do whatever it takes to come put ahead.

this is disgusting yuribait especially considering IRL female soccer is largely dominated by lesbians

I'm pretty sure soccer is the only sport where the men are weaker than the women.

I really like the wildcats' spiderman strip.

This.
Women are not used to "pack mentality" and relaxed hierarchy males naturally form.
Everything is vicious competition of individualists for them.

Men are so smart and strong they fake injuries and cry like faggots

That's smart abuse of rules.

I agree, I just hate professional futbol

>futbol
Comrade?

And a bunch of other men sit around not doing anything about the rules despite knowing they're being abused in a way that's near-universally unpopular.

Not exactly a crafty game of mental chess going on.

The problem with professional sports is the goal. When you want to win, then you do whatever is "within the rules" in order to win.
When you want to play to have fun, then you play very differently.

Well yes, but even in junior leagues, where rule abuse don't bring this much benefits - women are far more violent to each other.
I was told.

>soccer

>I'm pretty sure soccer is the only sport where the men are weaker than the women.

t. Overweight

Why do the people they beat keep becoming aroused? Is women's football really that sexual?

It's like with Nanoha. The harder you are defeated, the more yuri radiation you are subjected to.

All of you smelly eurocunts are on an American website. Adapt or fuck off.

Sorry, should we pretend they're playing baseball?

Dumb amerifat.

Nope, you should accept the fact that some people use different words than you to refer to things! Now fuck off along with thirdworlder-kun-average-shithole-population-is-probably-fatter-than-the-US

My goodness, you mad.

It's all that red meat. It makes them aggressive.

To be fair most football players are practically women already with how much crying and acting they do.

>giant bruatal Russian amazon women X Asian short chibi(ish) shy loli
i need more of this in my life

I didn't realize until I read it that Mai Ball was everything I needed in my life. But now the pain is having to wait between chapters.

The Russian powerhouse was Dute. Mirai's Japanese.

NOPE. I've watched women's world cup and it was complete fucking shit compared to men's.

Fütball?

Balon pie.

Oh fuck I thought there was no thread up. I have brought shame upon my family.

Resuming dump in here since I've already started anyway.

Page 13 here

Everyone is gay for Reika. Even the ref was.

>any "sport" involving full grown adults chasing some kind of ball

Announcement is about switching magazine to Young Animal Arashi.

Chidori should wear the amazon shirt as a nightgown.

Disgusting? I get you like men user but push that gay shit somewhere else.

>not sewing it at the bottom and making it a sleeping bag

Mein country whooped your spic asses so bad, you country feel into a 3 year depression.

I didn't even remember Basketball Girl existed.

Mai's smile deserves protection.

She's usually the straight man for the near irrelevant defense line and also to Rinka. If the team ever decides to switch up the posItions again she can be useful like when they fought Franklin.

I miss them already.

The twins would probably get development in the finals but I'm not sure about the others.

That's not who I meant.

>The twins would probably get development in the finals
Hopefully.

I was referencing Yukka w/ my reply. I'm actually sad that she and the rest of the defense are pretty much left only for comedic purposes.

Is that women's "soccer"?

I wasn't referencing Yukka

>qts playing futbol
Now i'm interested

The proportions in this manga are so bad. At least Inoue learned to draw a ball properly.

If those legs and hips are wrong I don't want to be right.

>All the girls join the football club because they lust for coach's dick

she's not a professional, is she?

Must be one of those rare high school players who's only amateur.

>lesbian refs

Bias and op as fuck

futból

This is the only thing that piss me off, the manga would be so much better if he does not exist

Kuni's a cool dude I don't know what you're saying. It makes sense for hormonal football fags to have a crush on him.

this is the most woman-ish post I've ever seen on Sup Forums