One Piece

Do you think Shiki and the events of chapter zero will serve any purpose in the future of One Piece? In the movie his 20 year long plan was to grow an army of drug enhanced beasts and take down the World Government. Obviously the events of the movie isn't canon and in the manga it cuts off after Shiki has escaped Impel Down and initiates his plan with Indigo (which may or may not be the same as the movie's). He's a pretty big deal having been a major rival of Roger, Garp and Sengoku as well as being the first ever escapee of Impel Down.

I think Oda initially wanted him to be a big deal in the manga but decided against it. I don't think we'll see Shiki's plans or anything in the manga. We very well may see the actual guy though. Then again, he wasn't exactly friends with anyone so maybe not. Whitebeard and Garp were seen as friends just as much as rivals. Shiki not so much.

I think the final story arcs will be crowded enough without him.

all things considered shiki wasnt that strong
he cant take half as much punishment as you'd be required to in the new world

Shiki was just a hack move to promote the movie and draw in manga fans by claiming his existence is "canon", raising questions like OP's, the answer is no, we won't see Shiki or any mentions of him.

>be carrotfag
>be pathetic
lol

He was strong as hell. He fucked up Marineford single handedly and it took the combined forces of Garp and Sengoku to stop him (two of the strongest marines at the time). He also escaped Impel Down all by himself. Movie is non-canon

>movie isn't canon

cuck detected

Luffy is literally unironically and objectively Shiki-tier. Even if the movie """"didn't happen""" according to canoncucks, if it happened, Luffy would beat him. Luffy is stronger than Shiki.

Shiki is Bege's real boss

This Granted, we never saw how much damage Garp and Sengoku received personally iirc. And the damage to Marineford just tells you how destructive Shiki's fruit can be. But it is still incredible to know that Garp and Sengoku had to take action to bring down Shiki. And the fact that he single handedly escaped Impel Down. They made a point to say that only one guy had escaped in the past 20 years or whatever, meaning ID was considered pretty fucking inescapable even before 20 years. And the fact that he had no legs for the majority of the prison break.

>canoncucks
nigga

Current Luffy can't beat Garp & Sengoku in their prime. Current Luffy can't go toe to toe With Gol D. Roger. Current Luffy can't destroy Marienford by himself nor can he escape Impel Down alone.

Nah, Luffy could beat him.

You know, it's the same thing as Whitebeard, who got weaker with age. In the end Shiki was a old relic of the past who couldn't let it go, so he got his ass beat by Luffy.

I actually think G4 could overwhelm everyone except admirals and yonko. Garp and Sengoku couldnt beat Luffy right now.

I see your point that he would be vastly weaker because of his age, I actually forgot about it. But I don't think his old age is enough to bridge the gap between him and Luffy. It\s not like Luffy is even close to Whitebeard in his old age even with his illness. It\s the same as how Luffy shold not be able to beat Zephyr, this is just how they do movies.

ivankov-treated adult kuina with the spring fruit

>cuck
Kill yourself

Any Katakurifags here?
I want to kick your asses.

The movie is canon. It takes place during the same missing timespan that Nami gets her wanted poster photos taken.

Heh. Nothing personal Katakuri....I just dont know how to hold back sometimes. Your mom's next...

Pre time-skip Luffy was not strong enough to defeat old Shiki, post time-skip Luffy probably is.

What?

Garp or Sengoku rape Luffy. Aging doesn't nerf as much as you think.

>Katafags actually think he'll beat Luffy

Objectively Katakuri should win, but Luffy is the MC so...

Objectively Luffy should win cause you're reading a fucking shounen

Oda got told not to reveal Vegapunk and the devil fruit origin. I am expecting a lot of shit to look stupid soon enough

>this is the mind of a powerlevel fag

What is Kuzan, Kuma, Magellan, ect.

>Oda got told not to reveal Vegapunk and the devil fruit origin
Sauce?

Thats probably why he made dumb dessert based devil fruits

None of those fights were ever set up like this. You could easily tell that Luffy would lose against all those charcters

Luffy couldn't beat Cracker by himself.

>luffy couldn't EAT cracker by himself

Nami allowed Luffy to beat Cracker without sustaining further injuries but Luffy probably could have beaten him 1v1. However he would be out of commission for a while if he did so.

People like you don't seem to realize it didn't TAKE Garp and Sengoku to stop him, either one of them very likely could have done it on their own. But why would they choose to go one-on-one when they can minimize the length of the fight and harm to one another if they fight together? It doesn't say anything about Shiki's strength other than he isn't fodder for them.

Where did you hear that?

Exactly, Luffy will win this fight because of the context of the scene, not because it's a shounen manga.

Roger>Whitebeard=Garp>Sengoku>Shiki

Neither could Cracker. Using clones isn't a 1 on 1 fight.

>Weevil came out of fucking nowhere
>Is apparently ridiculously powerful, taking out Whitebeard's commanders
>Has a bunch of stitches around his weirdly bulbous/big body
>Moriah hasn't been seen since he was almost murdered by Doffy, though there are reports of people seeing him in the new wolrd

Is Weevil some kind of special zombie stuffed with multiple shadows like Luffy or Shadow Asgard?
It would explain his sudden appearance and strength.

He's Whitebeard's son.

Luffy lost his first fight against Crocodile and Lucci.

I think besides the shitty animation and the retarded filler scenes (Nami 1v1 fighting Cracker, etc), my biggest gripe with the One Piece anime is the excessive amount of Mickey Mousing.

>Mickey Mousing
What did he mean by this

I want a DNA test.

Oh, I didn't realise that isn't a common term in the English language. Mickey Mousing basically means to play silly sound effects with animation like jumping, running, punching, biting, etc.

Devil monkey God awakening soon
Katakurifags on suicide watch.

So I'm watching the anime. Imagine if BIscuit had a better fruit... like Mr 3s.

Biscuits are harder than wax.

He went soft after spending a decade plotting his revenge.

Moria became a fat slob for the same reason.

Katakuri will get Blueno'd

DUDE

>bluenod
Is this synonymous with btfod?

Luffy vs Katakuri will be a goofy ass fight. Both of them will have absolutely no idea on how to fight the other.

what came in mind when you first saw this?

No. And Admiral Zephyr and Mr-I-have-20%-of-all-money-in-the-world-in-my-golden-boat-kingdom doesn't matter either.

The OPverse is big enough that you have surplus hype characters Oda will never use or develop so they get thrown into movies.

Pell

the spoilers that had stated it would happen

Luffy was such a fucking badass this chapter

I wonder how Luffy vs Doflamingo woulda gone down if they were both healthy, and the former didn't have to rush things to prevent people from dying to the birdcage. It seemed like Luffy could do okay without G4, but not great.

LMAO
M
A
O

Carrotposters getting BTFO will almost be as satisfying as sana getting wrecked

forza gia is so edgy, when will it be obsoleted for a midget gear

He already had the better fruit. Luffy could break through Mr. 3's wax already before the timeskip while even after timeskip he needed to go all out to break Cracker's biscuits and even then only succeeded because Nami was there making it rain. Biscuit fruit is already better than wax. Only Magellan's poison fruit might be better in that regard.

He's going to get to take the virginity of 72 beautiful Minks.

That's not the merit of the fruit, that's because of Cracker's haki and ability to master it to insane levels.

Pedro is ALIVE and NAKAMA

That's Lucci

Next strawhat

I imagine Luffy will still win if he fights seriously from the start and busts out everything he has. But it will be a lot more difficult because Doffy will also be healthy and will be at his best. Even when Doffy had his organs torn to pieces by Law's attack he still outlasted Luffy and Luffy had to be carried around by the islanders until he recovered. If it were the healthy Doffy he might even permanently maim or cripple Luffy before going down finally.

If Jinbe does join, I definately want Carrot to join with him.

They perfectly balance each other out. Everything about them is opposite.

Wasn't Roger about to lose against Shiki but a storm saved him?

>Garp still has contact to Dragon
How is the Government allowing this?

Shiki had way more men, in a 1vs1 it's unknown how strong Roger actually was.

Katakuri, you've already seen it, haven't you... your own death!

Yeah he and jinbe just have great synergy. Perfect strawhats.

Cat Mink 9 Lives

It's like bleach. They are raising luffy to be a tool for the gov't.

Red hawks put doffy on the floor.

he heard from Smoker not Dragon

Yes but that is the work of Uranus or dragons. Maybe Uranus is a Dragon.

Seriously though that goat is better than a paper shredder because it leaves no traces behind of the activity at all. I wonder how much Garp and Sengoku have ignored and why

Smoothie should have CoC desu.

She cant beat the CoCc

I can literally see shanks doing this at the end of the series

Carrot confirmed

Luffy will chew himself and unleash the power of chewy gum on Katakuri's asshole.

Luffy will g4 compress himself into a ball and go sanic on Katakuri.

Shanks is literally Long John Silver, except he lost an arm instead of a leg.

Maybe he even paid a prostitute to give Roger Grand Aids.

Unironically this. I mean, what is she going to do? NOT do the thing her mentor told her to do right before he died to save them?

I was dissapointed when Luffy didn't finish off tesoro with G4 Pinball.

Thats literally what happened though

1.) Awakening
2.) Gear 5th
4.) New Gear 4th form
5.) New CoC/Haki Technique

What is the most likely to be Luffy's next power-up that he'll reveal (whether against Katakuri or anyone else)?

Awakening.

AWAKEN MY RUBBER NEN

That he is clearly refering to Dragon, Smoker is never mentioned in the conversation.

You forgot 3) Red Hawk moveset