I'm 99.9% sure that this is 4D chess just like every other thing that happened...

>I'm 99.9% sure that this is 4D chess just like every other thing that happened. Everyone just needs to calm down and trust the POTUS

I feel like Trump could recreate the 1917 Russian Revolution in America and half of his supporters would go along with it because they would think it's part of some genius grand strategy to own the libs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20180228/pennsylvania-semi-auto-ban-legislation-to-be-introduced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying he'll ever get enough votes for a ban
so you just say it knowing it'll never happen and you look good in the media (cant blame trump now)
smart as fuck stupid idiots, jesus fuck its like you are new to politics

Oh hai leftypol

Trump knows that gun control is a losing issue for Democrats. Every fucking time Democrats go for guns, they lose seats in congress. He's hoping they make it a midterm campaign issue so he can get a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate.

Silly liberal. You've already forgotten about March 5th, haven't you?

>Trump: Hey guys, let's talk about DACA
>Trump: Hey guys, here's a plan that will alienate my supporters but should be enough to please you
>Democrats: NO DEAL OPEN BORDERS
>Trump: Hey, come on guys, let's talk about this
>Democrats: GUNS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Trump: Okay, let's talk guns now.

You just don't get it, do you?

reminder to sage shill threads

This. Pushing the Gun Grabbin Don meme is really just making yourself look like a soap eating retard

>Raise age to 21
Oh look he's still pushing gun control
>B-but Trump
No it's not ok just because it's trump

>tells Feinstein to add "assault weapon" ban
>knows it would never pass Cogress this way (especially if GOP wins bigly in midterms), it's dead on arrival
>brief period of outrage, but the public forgets about the whole issue after the next Disney Marvel movie

Truly the master of changing FBI psy-op bullshit into non-issues.

>hahah fuck the second amendment 4d ches guyseeeee
You fucking pussies, if you dont attack trump he will keep cucking and keep cucking, you have to convince him that you arent mindless drones, and attempt to attack him trying to convince him that his voterbase is in danger, which it really should be.
its your fault as his supporters, you encourage him to surrender, you are the cucks. You will submit to whatever he says cause its 5dchez u guise.
Enough is enough.

>nraila.org/articles/20180228/pennsylvania-semi-auto-ban-legislation-to-be-introduced

It's time to march to Harrisburg again boys. And fuck Trump for even threatening. Fuck 4D chess. This shouldn't even be a fucking talking point.

You people are fucking nuggets of shit and traitors. You're giving him a blank cheque to fuck us all, you're worse than shills if real.

It's no use, his drones are falling off the cliff.

Remember: trump is the pied piper

Drumpf is jewish slave.

And yet you doubted him before and you are doubting him now, you have not done anything yourself binlannd

>implying he doesnt know this would kill the bill

POISON PILL

there are only 2 realistic scenarios . 1) trump is a liberal and wants to screw the republicans 2) he was a social liberal but is a conservative for economic reasons and the 2 do generate conflicts however if the republicans act like retards they will only do more damage to the party long term and as a result economic conservatism dies out because the liberals will ruin everything. so he surrounds himself with the worst of the worst so he can end their careers. military leaders who need to be shut down and random people who are bad apples like niki haley who i dont feel sorry for the loss of her son. to be honest i wouldnt mind twisting a blade inside most of the people trump has surrounded himself with so if at the end of the day we never have to hear from them again its for the best. long term it will work out better despite short term losses

He is telling legislators to legislate. They will fumble the ball, like they always do. Anyone really think Trump isn't aware of this? Remember, he is the only one in the room that has to win a national election. He doesn't have the luxury of digging in his heels the way a Congressman, or even a Senator, does.

Good goyim

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET, Sup Forums?

I work with quite a few outspoken liberals and none of them believe Trump will do anything to guns.

>add this to your bill you crusty Jew, I promise this won't pacify your voters during the midterms and get shot down by a republican controlled house and senate

low energy shareblue shill faggot

you make yourselves stick out like a sore thumb

I don't like the jews, but the US i right. Criminalizing opinions is a very bad thing. 100% total free speech - that said, we should be condemning the entire EU on that front.

European speech rights are very limited.

bump

I actually won't have a problem with this if the age to be enlisted to die for Israel and vote is raised to 21 as well. Otherwise no. At any rate the age to buy guns cannot be risen to 21 without rising the draft age anyway.

Thats why Mutts are only good to die for Israel.

Yes it's 4 d chess Trump is humiliating himself.

Because the majority countries in the EU agreed to whatever laws were made you dumb fucking diabetic nigger
That's how the EU works
The EU CANNOT pass laws that a majority of the Union does NOT agree to and every single legistlative proposal goes through national parliaments to see if it meets the subsidiarity and proportionality principles you fuckhead

>I'm 99.9% sure that this is 4D chess just like every other thing that happened. Everyone just needs to calm down and trust the POTUS
Digits say so, memeflag

So criminalizing speech is okay if it's pro-semetism? That's a slippery slope and probably part of why Europe is a shithole.

You are better off educating your populace than restricting speech. Dumb Europoor.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about condemning the EU for anti-speech laws. I understand how the EU works.

the fucking ecstasy on her face is incredibly concerning

This. So many people forget that the president does not write legislation.

Maybe.