So well, pol, I am going to immigrate to Dixie. But I'm not sure whether I should chose Texas, Florida or Georgia...

So well, pol, I am going to immigrate to Dixie. But I'm not sure whether I should chose Texas, Florida or Georgia. I am looking for an advice. I need 3 things: subtropical climate, no tolerance for shitskins and mudslims and sea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrNNC-DqiDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

up

try Virginia for easy access to the racewar

Not hot enough

LMAO you've obviously never been there retard

Do you have snow there?

Like once every 3 years

Austin, TX

All other major cities in the South have tons of niggers.

Come to New England. Stay the fuck out of Dixie. It’s a shithole full of half breeds.

I need a seaborder

New England is much better.

> come to a cold ugly shithole full of cucks

Why did you leave off Oklahoma but add Missouri? You know Oklahoma was the very last state to surrender? The indians refused to free their slaves.

> fucking snow
> fucking winter

Too many mexicos in Texas
Too many Cubans in Florida
Too many Blackies in Georgia

NOOOOO LOL. I'm from Mass and all of new england is a shit hole nowadays. Full of spics and taxes are thru the roof. All liberal states, the snow is way too much to handle no jobs outside of Boston.

Also, W. Virginia left to be part of the union. Maryland and Delaware are both in the south. They went under martial law right off the bat to prevent them from seceding.

Well, at least coonbucks in Florida are anticommunist

Stay out of America rooskie

Come to Georgia, we need more righties to keep the leftists at bay and our state uncucked.

Texas has too many spics, they may already be gone. Florida is just cucked, always has been. But we don't have an influx of anyone besides annoying millennial shits, and they're easy to scare off.

Virginia is a nice medium, cold is very manageable in the winter and it gets really hot in the summer plus you're close to D.C. and relatively close to Atlanta, Philadelphia, etc.

The south is infested with niggers and spics.

Louisiana has the best food.

Stay out of the fence, Juanito

Austin is a libcuck shithole

Upon what basis are you immigrating? If you’re trying to move here with a tourist visa we’ll call ICE on you.

Fuck off NOVA cunt

yeah but austin has alex jones. he'll protect you.

What kind of Russian hates snow and winter

Like chicken, watermelons, liquor, crack and the Coon aid?

poorfag xdxdxd

I do

i'm talking jambalaya, crawfish pie, and a mother fucking file gumbo

Texas is minority non-Hispanic White now. If you like the Republican Party and will vote for Republicans we need your vote. Otherwise fuck off we're full

That's just generic southern food, do some research vlad. Louisiana as shitty as it is does have distinct food.

I am going to stay legally

Georgia is 100% the best fucking state.

Come join us, brother. The farther north you go, the whiter it gets.

Florida is hot af, really humid but there's no state taxes

texas

fuck tex-ass. especially houston. it's the most bland, sprawled-out suburban shithole in the country.

Let me guess. Neither one of you have been to Texas.

Don't forget the Kool Aid.

You’re a Russian. You know cold. Warm weather is for the weak. The cold keeps the nigs away. We have no income tax in New Hampshire and no sales tax.

The best state is probably Kentucky

What drugs are you on to be living anywhere near Boston. You work in Boston but don’t live there. Puerto Ricans don’t leave cities. Rural New England is conservative and peaceful

Stop shitposting Brit, we all know Kentucky is perhaps the worst state.

>fought a war because one guy wanted to deport niggers
That was just a proposal. Literally no one was on board with that idea. Not even blacks were on board with going back to Africa.

Perdido Key.

I'm with you ruskie, I wanna work on a farm, play country music and shoot guns. Fuck this shithole!

You're absolutely right. Sometimes it takes me an hour and a half to commute from Downtown to my suburb also located in Harris County. It's soul crushing unless you're blasting enjoyable music.

Just because you like KFC doesn't make it a great place

Missouri is Midwest
also who /midwestfront/ here

Thousands were. Uncle Sam bought Liberia as a country for the nigs. Thousands of American nigs went there and immediately enslaved the natives. Then the natives revolted and killed the nigs sole time later. Liberia has always been black and that’s why it’s the literal worst country in earth.

I wouldn't mind a new wave of European immigrants

Then come to New England. We have better gun laws than any where in America. And it’s mostly rural.

I'm pretty sure all white americans are OK with a new wave of European immigrants at this point. And I'm saying this as an Amerimutt.

Eastern NC here. Pretty comfy. Like .5% niggers, and 1-2% mexican laborers. On the ocean that is. Go interior and it's like 50% nigger.

We had snow twice this year, but it's super rare.

Statistically least amount of niggers that isn't West Virginia.

Florida - Jews, nogs, and cubans. Cubans are alright for the most part actually, but the rest are intolerable. The craziest shit usually happens in florida, and 1/4 of the countries convicts live there.
Georgia - NigLanta dominates everything, population of blacks is massive so if you don't want to deal with them daily don't move there.
Texas - closing in a hispanic majority soon, imminent shithole status.

Honestly if I where you I would look at Tennessee, particularly the area's around the lakes. You can get a house on the lake and have all white neighbors, mountains, etc. I live in Indiana, and if I where to move south Tennessee is where I would go.

They get like 1/4 an inch of snow every five years and freak the fuck out. A light dusting will literally bring the highways to a grinding halt as drivers plow into one another.

Nicely done conveniently leaving out the fact New England is the most libtarded part of the country. Only place where white men vote democrat, that doesn’t even happen in Commiefornia

Clearly you have never been bud, I have and the whites act like niggers. Literally one of the worst states. Just because afro population is low doesn't mean anything with the most amerimutt of states.

What area is the most like something out of Dukes of Hazzard? I unironically wanna live like that.

We'll trade you Beaumont for Shreveport.

i meant shreveport for beaumont

Its based on georgia but any where deep bible belt south is like that.

Legitimately deep Alabama and Mississippi, and small parts of Arkansas and Louisiana. All of those states except possibly Arkansas are filled to the brim with boys, so beware.

Texas
>Lots of guns
>Fucking hot
>Generally has better spics than other states
Florida
>Loaded with degenerates and nogs
>Has plenty of white counties
>Less guns but still pretty good
What the fuck is a Georga?

Probably a small town in kentucky, northern alabama, Arkansas, or maybe Texas if you are ok with your General Lee needing to jump over sleeping mexicans.

what is your area of employment? how do you just move somewhere without it being based on work?

I heard Florida has tough gun laws. Is it true?

Yes, but Alex Jones is there kicking ass!

Don't give up on Texas so easily. The fact that we're becoming more of a swing state should give conservatives, foreign or domestic, a reason to move here and start conservative families. The state is still run heavily by Conservatives and I will NOT concede this glorious state to the commies from the border towns and their fellow inbred cousins moving to my city

But WV was union, Maryland of all places should be there before WV

>Generally has better spics than other states
Yeah le Based Tejanos amirite fellow magapede?

Would I be welcome though, or would I be treated like an outsider? I'm 100% european (I also love freedom)

user, i already pointed that out, read the posts.

I voted for Hillary.

If you’re okay dealing with constant banter about your accent you’ll be fine, hell the women may even find it attractive

>don’t give up so easily, please willingly move your families to a less than 50% white shithole so we can reclaim glorious Mexas!
I thought you Texans were tough and didn’t need Yankees to come help?

Depends if you act like a fool you will, just don't overplay the whole "america fuck yeah" mentality and you should be fine. We have a thing called southern hospitality and are generally welcoming until you piss us off.

You will be accepted, but treated like a foreigner. You will not be seen the same as a nog or illegal immigrant though. People would not care if you dated there daughter ( as long as your not a piece of shit)

Those Texans are long dead. Those Texans are the reason we're in the situation we're in now. I am not one of those Texans.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrNNC-DqiDU

This will be you in America.

Stay away from southern Missouri and all of Arkansas.

Nothing but hard-core drunks, meth freaks and the worst of all, hateful Bible Thumpers.

they're just good ol boys. they ain't gonna hurt ya

You already sent us enough Katrina niggers

Yeah I know, and you're welcome for that. About half of them stayed. Your state's welfare problem now.

You can only avoid the shitskins if you're at least 50 miles away from an urban area.
Check out the coast of the gulf of mexico, I've been to nice places in TX, FL.

Sure, you would be a novelty at first, and get lots of attention, but that's a good thing. Use that initial curiosity to make friends, and then you will become "one of us" as it where. People here tend to move to new cities so often for work that we don't really have a xenophobic reaction to someone new moving into town (long as they are white and not degenerate)
If I where you i'd pick a small, visit some churches if you are religious and see what fits you. You do that and you will have a wife in a year and be seen as much of a native as someone who grew up there, cept for bantz occasionally.
If you are not religious there are other ways to meet people as well, though maybe not many with as many eager women.

Yeah I live in Houston a lot of them where in my schools and now they just do typical nigger stuff. I really do hate them

Men here don’t vote dem you fuckwad. Most counties in ne just barely went blue. Women came out in force and commiefornians who’ve been moving here voted blue as well. Nice here and vote red. State politics are very conservative here. We’ve better gun laws than most of the world and little to no crim because we have no nigs.

All are pretty good but just know there's a whole lot of niggers in Georgia so buy a gun

Hey look, it's that one new england faggot that shits up every Dixie thread.