I'm still fucking mad how the story treated her. Komi cockblocked her hard

I'm still fucking mad how the story treated her. Komi cockblocked her hard.

Girls who can't be open about their feelings don't deserve to win. Not that Shitoge is better but Onodera had her chance for a long time.

Onodera did confess multiple times, more than Chitoge, but Komi fucked her over by making Raku suddenly fall asleep or having something make too much noise to be heard. Marika was also very open about her feelings and she didn't win either. I think she was the one Komi treated the worst because he didn't put much effort to make her seem good, he just focused on making her overbearing, leaving few times when she acts genuinelly nice.

Yeah, manga marika was pretty sweet. And yes, got a even worse treatment.

The whole story ist just so frustrating

If you didn't think chitoge was going to win from the beginning, you are an idiot.

How do you expect to win against this cuteness?

Nisekoi is a shit tier harem what did you expect? she didnt do shit to deserve the win anyway

It was always obviously that gorilla was going to win, but I do think the treatment of her character was uncalled. I'm still annoyed how Komi didn't even bother to show us her face in the last chapter despite showing even the teachers face.

I think Komi kinda grew to dislike Kosaki because of how the nips preferred her to Chitoge, despite her being the main girl.

She was meant to lose from the very beginning
Only difference is that Onodera is the only girl I don't feel sorry for.
>has Raku on a silver platter
>knows he likes her because of Ruri
>Ruri, her mom, her sister and even Chitoge help her with Raku
>she constantly chickens out and doesn't tell him she likes him(Baseball incident, Typhoon chapter where she deletes the message and doesn't send it, Meteor chapter she only tells him she likes him after he falls unconscious etc.)
>she chickens out multiple times when Ruri leaves her alone with Raku and runs away most infamously when she ran away during her hospital visit to Raku and left him all alone because Ruri didn't come
This bitch never deserved Raku

See

Anyone with a brain doesn't care for Kosaki because she has no personality

If she didn't chicken out then she would've won, and her winning was never the point of the series. Why do you think Komi had her confess only AFTER Raku picked Chitoge in his mind? Even though it seemed like she was in the lead in the story because of Raku liking her back, she wasn't, because she wasn't the heroine.

>she has no personality
Eh, every girl in the series was a walking trope to me. I just preferred her to the others because she brought a nice balance; the other girls were always so quick to get angry and/or lose it over the smallest things, but Kosaki was mellow and never jumped to attack Raku, whether verbally/physically like Chitoge or like Marika with her overbearing way of getting his attention.

>If she didn't chicken out then she would've won
That's neither here nor there though
She was too passive so she lost

literally what? if kosaki never chickened out then she would've confessed leading her to win and that was never the point of the series since chitoge winning was. its seriously that simple.

Nisekoi never pretends to be anything but cliche. In fact it's like a homage to the genre but it somehow makes alot of cliches actually funny(Chitoge hitting Raku for example is funny because the latter insults/provokes her(sometimes unintentionally with his cluelessness) instead of using the "accidental pervert" cliche over and over which is never funny), Chitoge actually recognizing she has some big flaws and trying to get better as well as her actually trying hard to make Raku like her when she realized she liked him etc.

Onodera didn't bring in anything, she was just the bland childhood friend. Yui did Onodera's role way better. Haru was better too.

But she did chicken out
That's the point

yea because she had to

If she didn't chicken out she'd be OoC which is what you Kosakifags don't seem to grasp.
She was always meant to be this type of character

Never found Chitoge hitting Raku funny.

>Onodera didn't bring in anything
I liked her chapters. Nothing too major or dramatic occurred in them, and Kosaki/Raku were just always so genuinely happy to be in each others company. They were sweet to read. It's just a matter of preference.

>girl really likes boy
>boy also really likes girl
>they don't get together

I don't care how retarded either of them are. It just feels unfair.

i dont even get what you're trying to argue about? kosaki chickened out because she had to, if she didnt, then she wouldve won which was never the point of the series. her real confession had to be prolonged until after raku fell in love with chitoge

The funny part about Chitoge hitting Raku was not her hitting him it was him insulting her/pissing her off.
I always would laugh when Raku would suggest Chitoge is hungry or that she got fat

Well her chapters weren't bad but Onodera as a character was meh. And again Haru did this better than Onodera, she even had a lot in common with Raku.

If she didn't chicken out then it wouldn't be Kosaki but another character entirely

Whenever I think of kosaki and her losing I think of pic related from toradora. While they both lost for being too passive I honestly feel like Onodera was cheated when she actually tried while Minori fully deserved to lose for doing fuck all to try getting ryuji.

worse i've read is something like this

>Girl Likes boy
>Boy likes Girl
>Girl KNOWS boy likes him
>Boy KNOWS girl likes him
>neither of them confess

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Onodera didn't try
Each time she didn't confess she would be relieved

>it was him insulting her/pissing her off.
Never found that funny either, the only thing I found funny in Nisekoi were the reactions.

>Onodera as a character was meh
I liked her. It's just a matter of preference.

>again Haru did this better than Onodera, she even had a lot in common with Raku.
Eh, I don't agree. Haru was just another version of Chitoge for me.

Meh Onodera is shit
Every girl was better than her

What about the times she did however?

Some she was and others she wasn't. My only point is that if you're gonna make a love interest lose you can write it to feel more natural for said reason.

Tsugumi true best girl though

>marika and yui who have been honest about their feelings from day 1 and genuinely tried to get his affections still lost in the end
its always the girls that are upfront with their feelings that lose in the end. i dont get it.

It went well for Nyaruko at least.

Komi tried to recreate Ichigo 100%'s magic. Didn't work out very well tho

Haru was very different from Chitoge
She was only like Chitoge in the beginning because "muh misunderstandings" as soon as it became clear that Raku was not the guy she thought she was things changed completely. And even though she liked him a lot she sacrificed herself for her shit sister.

You sound more and more like an animeonlyfag to me

She didn't try hard enough
She should have repeated her question in the beach instead of running away, she should have confessed to him in the baseball incident but she chickened out, she should have sended that message in the typhoon chapter but she deleted it.

Meanwhile Marika and Chitoge get BTFO constantly(Chitoge even got friendzoned after he risked her life for him) and never give up

>ou sound more and more like an animeonlyfag to me
I'm not. When I said that they were alike, I mean it in the way that Haru was just like Chitoge because they both fit the tsundere trope.

>became clear that Raku was not the guy she thought she was things changed completely
She was still harsh with him though.

>she sacrificed herself for her shit sister.
No one told her to do that.

>Tsugumi
She was 100 times more violent than Chitoge yet Sup Forums conveniently ignores this since she appeals to their gayass tomboy fetishes

Marika was so honest and upfront that it made her seem like a cock thirsty thot. That's a turnoff for most guys.

no its because shes better than chitoge in terms of personality/cooking/body/looks

Ichigo 100% is a shitty romcom with worse art
It's pathetic how you I100%fags get all insecure about your shit series

>Meanwhile Marika and Chitoge get BTFO constantly(Chitoge even got friendzoned after he risked her life for him) and never give up
Chitoge gave up so badly at the end she ran away halfway across the planet. She only won because Raku and Onodera were saints, followed her and forgave her instead of telling her to get fucked for worrying them.

>nisekoifag has the balls to call ichigo 100% shit
Fuck off.

>suddenly fall asleep

thanks for reminding me

Except they did give up and they were completely dramatic about it. Marika agreeing to get married to a practical stranger while Chitoge ran all the way back to America.

No she's not, she's positively average looking compared to Chitoge

chitoge is the average blonde/blue-eye hanfu found in anime. the only thing that makes her stand out is the red bow and pink tips at the end.

>She was still harsh with him though.
Well that was in purpose because she felt guilty about liking him and she wanted him to go out with her sister. She was even constantly trying to get them together.

>B-b-but nobody told her to do that
She did it because she's mature and she cares about her sister.
This is unlike Kosaki
>"Whatever it is we will face it together Chitoge-chan my BFF 4ever"
>*notices Raku doesn't like her anymore*
>"To hell with Chitoge. Confession time baby!"
Fucking bitch

Blonde is not average at all. And even amongst many anime blondes Chitoge stands out and she was popular enough to feature in Super Mario Maker so definitely not the average anime blonde either.

Not really. You forget that when Raku was the tiniest bit straightforward with her and patted her on the head or something she would get shy and blush like crazy reverting to her old accent and whatnot so she was pretty damn pure overall she was just crazy honest and open.

If you want to be a pretentious faggot who bashes on Nisekoi at least mention a good romcom like Kodomo no Omocha not trash like Ichigo 100

>Blonde is not average at all.
it is when a character is half white and half nip

>Chitoge gave up so badly at the end she ran away halfway across the planet.
That was only once. Chitoge was originally gonna be coming back to America anyways once high school ended so it's understandable.

And I'd love to see what Onodera would do if she was in the same situation(which she never was)...she wouldn't have anywhere to run so I guess she would just cry in her room.

What did Kosaki do to earn her god's wrath so much? I knew Chitoge would win from the start but it was how Komi shoved her in so much to outshine and belittle all the other girls is what made me hate Chitoge so much. Fucking pretty blonde gorilla princess won because of her daddy. Not gonna lie, I'd tap Chitoge too. The way Komi drew reactions for characters were gold.

I don't get how Kosaki is a bitch for that scene. She figured out who he truly liked, so her confession was basically a goodbye in terms of feelings. Not just for her, but for Raku too. They needed closure.

But that crazy honesty and openess ruined any shyness she displayed.

>Marika agreeing to get married to a practical stranger
She had no choice. Her mother was a tyrannical bitch.

>Chitoge ran all the way back to America
Because she thought it was the end. When he heard that he liked Kosaki and that Kosaki liked him she thought she was in the way all this time and understandably it hit her hard.

>What did Kosaki do to earn her god's wrath so much?
became more popular than chitoge

>inb4 some user says "chitoge was always more popular"
then why did the final volume fail to outsell the previous volumes? if chitoge was more popular in the japan then the volume where she finally won should've been the one of the highest-selling.

She said she was gonna wait for Chitoge to face it together but she didn't. Some friend she turned out to be.

>Her mother was a tyrannical bitch
I'm pretty sure her dad was against the marriage though.

>Because she thought it was the end.
Ok? Running away to another country is still super dramatic, and uncalled for.

Well she's not supposed to be shy all the time.
Her crazy honesty can be annoying but that's sort of its charm. When you find out that she's sick and she's pushing herself this hard that's pretty admirable too.

Marika is crazy clingy and shit but she's way too hard to dislike.

It wasn't when Nisekoi started in 2011 tbf at least nowhere near as much

>What did Kosaki do to earn her god's wrath so much?
>God's wrath
She literally found a clone of Raku(a baker) and she had a daughter with him so all is good

How did Chitoge belittle all the other girls
You make no sense

>became more popular than chitoge
She didn't
It was all F-san autism

As soon as F-san stopped caring she went down on the popularity polls
It's stupid that people are pretending that Komi "treated Kosaki wrong" when she was the last girl to be rejected even though she was the blandest/shittiest of them all. Fucking Haru didn't even get a confession scene due to committing sudoku for her.

not chitoge herself, it was komi. he shit on the other girls so hard in order to push her character.

>Her dad
She literally put him in a fucking dungeon

>Running away to another country is still super dramatic, and uncalled for.
Chitoge was originally only gonna stay in Japan only for 3 years.
Going back to the US with her mother was always an option.

But he shat on Chitoge the worst
FFS he had Raku friendzone her when he risked his life to save her

>she went down on the popularity polls
she was only beat by like a hundred and something points in the last one despite having little paneltime.

>she was only beat
I stopped reading after that

Nyaruko didn't have proper competition, though. Kuuko was more interested in her than in "Shōnen", Hastur was a boy, and the others were extremely minor.