LOOK INTO CUBIC CORPORATION

David Hogg's ex-FBI father, Kevin Hogg, works for Cubic Corporation. From Wikipedia: Cubic Corporation is an American public corporation providing diversified systems and services to the transportation and defense markets worldwide. Founded and headquartered in 9333 Balboa Avenue, San Diego, CA, 92123, Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major divisions: Cubic Transportation Systems, Cubic Mission Solutions and Cubic Global Defense.

Here's some of their LARPing gear.

Indirect Fire Simulator
hooktube.com/watch?v=u87oklxtmcM

Engagement Skills Trainer (EST)
hooktube.com/watch?v=G8Z-q1_CcNw

And what have we here?
>Cubic Wins $19.9 Million Israeli Defense Forces Contract
fool.com/investing/general/2013/05/10/cubic-wins-199-million-israeli-defense-forces-cont.aspx

>Shooter wore "full metal garb," with "bullet proof armor" a mask, and a gun the teacher had never seen before
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314

Robert David Steele, ex-CIA officer and commissioner on International Tribunal of Natural Justice, says that Broward County is the most corrupt county in Florida and may have the highest percentage of (murderous) pedophiles in senior positions of any county in the US
youtube.com/watch?v=AiK72OLeohs @26m46s

RECAP:
- An active shooter drill in the most corrupt and pedophilic county in FL is scheduled at MSD high school for 02/14/18
- Instead of the drill, a real shooting happens, reportedly carried out by someone in full garb
- 20 minute delay on surveillance throws off police response, SRO doesn't enter to engage shooter
- Kid who was seen without any weapon or gear inside the school is arrested down the street, confesses, and says he heard demonic voices
- The son of a Cubic Corporation employee who attends the school, plus some drama students, immediately start shilling for gun control on TV, stopping by CNN to say that he's not an actor

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162252703/
hooktube.com/watch?v=rPNQxquFo7s
cubic.com/sites/default/files/Cubic Corporation Anti-Human Trafficking Disclosure 2017.pdf
economist.com/node/21591174/comments
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spoopy af.

Bump.

look into hexagonal pupils

Thread from yesterday: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162252703/

Background on Cubic founder/CEO who was the oldest CEO ever when he died in 2012.
hooktube.com/watch?v=rPNQxquFo7s

Man, this thread slid like fuck. I guess I'll have to make it every day. Cubic, you're going to get pizzagated. You cannot hide from this autism.

Bump because this is important and getting super slid

Double bumperino

C U B I C time is 4-time, forwards and backwards as well as sideways and upsidedown

draw a radial arc from the beginning of time and wrap it around a cube-dimensional model of earth. i think you begin to see the problem.

this my favorite from another thread
>Why the fuck does a military simulation training program need a pdf detailing their commitment to not take part in human trafficking?
>What made it necessary for them to post that? Is it required by law for them to make that statement?
>cubic.com/sites/default/files/Cubic Corporation Anti-Human Trafficking Disclosure 2017.pdf

cubic is a private military contractor.

they do as the military directs them to.

I have a hard time swallowing the idea of military top brass doing anything remotely unsavory in the continental US - they're the last vestige of sanity in this country. In my eyes - this company, or any other military contractor, is an easy target to shy away prying eyes from the likes of the state department, justice department, and the white house. If you have former DC lobbyist on the board, or former political apointees, then sure, you should be wary. I think stratfor and the like are of a much bigger concern.

Very nice. Saved.

In the thread yesterday, someone said that Cubic has connections to Abraxas and Trapwire. Do you know anything about that?

>LOOK INTO CUBIC CORPORATION
why?
just fucking let this nothingburger die.
hogboy is literally just a random teenager from florida.
the only reason anybody is listening to him at all is because a bunch of people ho sorta knew got shot by another guy he sorta knew.
just let this irrelevant loser fade into irrelevancy as he deserves.

So, you're trying to make the whole thing about Hogg so that you can use "forget about Hogg" to discourage us from researching the shooting any further?

Sorry, but I don't listen to anyone who tells me to stop looking for information as a general rule.

check out the screenshot

Yeah, if anything it's hostile takeover. Cubic is pretty large - but not the only military contractor in the US - there are many. Military intel has a large need for experienced staf - which is "probably" low at the moment. People retire, leave, etc. These guys are just keeping the positions filled.

So his dad works for a military contractor. If there's any smoke here - it's who his family has personal connections with - I don't believe his dad's job would have any political influence. More likely - he hates what his family represents, and other, more influential populations in the area are working with him(if that's even a thing).

You don't think Cubic could have a secret "branch" that could help carry out false flags? What if Israel has some kind of foothold in Cubic aside from the contract?

cubic is owned by blackrock which is rothschild

Got some sauce on that?

KEEP IT BUMPED, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

thx user, now i know what else they want to slide.

do your own homework user economist.com/node/21591174/comments

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

bumperino

Bump

$10 says they are tied to McCain Government Bucks

You guys are fucking mental cases for believing this nonsense.

I love you, but you're mental.

Could you glow any fucking brighter?

Bump for autism

glow-nigger

THIS

He worked for FBI and couldn't put his son in a better school?

>bumping a LARP

A LARP is when someone claims they are something they're not... In this thread, we have only people claiming that they are people who have discovered information and are looking for more.
Bumping this non-LARP thread.

Believing what, exactly? Maybe you need to read the post again.

Good question.

At best this is a tragedy being exploited for gun control... But perhaps they knew about it and let it go on anyway?
How coordinated and cohesive the push for gun control has been, it stinks of pre-planning

bump

Bump. Remember Archive.is and Hooktube.

Interestingly enough, I kept getting "network error" when I tried to achive.is the story about the IDF contract.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx

Same kid doing the interview also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

Shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence, like they also did in Sandy Hook
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

Also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

So many red flags from the name to well EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS "Corp."

Save the OP and keep the topic alive in case I can't keep it up myself. Make sure to save the links in the thread as well.

Oh, and use the template in the OP image. Meme war now.

I work near that Cubic building in San Diego. There's nothing but defence tech companies on that street. It's also the same street that one of the pilots in involved in 9/11 attended a mosque. 2Sp0ky4me

Lol

Clinton's smuggled in cocaine with CIA/FBI planes to Mena Arkansas and then to Miami.
It wont be hard to implicate Hogg, israel or DWS with the coke sales.