What's the point of having sex without love? It just brings sadness, if there isn't love then sex is useless

What's the point of having sex without love? It just brings sadness, if there isn't love then sex is useless.

You'd know a lot about sex wouldn't you?

It still feels good regardless. It can be fun. But casual sex rarely works unless it's literally a one night stand you are guaranteed to never see again.

>What's the point of having sex without love?
>implying anyone here gets either.

>What's the point of having sex without love?
Fulfilling your biological needs.

Pls make your status as an Sup Forums virgin a little less obvious, thanks

What's the point of having sex or being in love?
Both are just time passing hobbies, you will die either way.

What's the point of having sex at all? An onahole works just as well and is much cheaper.

There isn't a point if there isn't love user.

it feels good OP

Classic virgin coping mechanism

Is there a point to anything?

What is love?

spoken like true cockguzzler

Why? That's the norm here. Get out of here, you unvirgin!

A chemical reaction designed to entice animals to reproduce.

Don't forget to tip your fedora.

>It just brings sadness

No it doesn't.

dont be rude ):

Well yeah, she said that her senses for cockguzzling is at its peak. Cockguzzling afterwards will feel shallow and shit, so it's best to do it while still fresh and good.
After all, it's doubtful that we're going to have young clone bodies where we can transfer our brains or consciousness inside to relive/re-experience youth again in our lifetime.

I can only fap to stuff if they have heart pupils/leg locking/kissing in mating press or missionary position with the intent to make babies

While holding hands

not anime&manga

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

That's literally true though. "Love" can be created between any 2 people as long as some particular criteria are met. So what makes it special?

>no Haddaway

Leave.

>So what makes it special?
The low probability of said criteria being met.

Only ;_; and maybe :^) are allowed.

>happiness isn't real because its mechanism can be explained by science
Wut?

Same thing that makes your rifle special. This one is yours.

Add some compassion and you'll start to see the picture.

There's a different between mating press and missionary positions? I thought anons just used "mating press" to sound more macho.

People can't see the devil in the details user.

Remember:
>It's magic, I don't have to explain shit.

Humans are junkies. The body produces drugs that make the brain feel good. Everything a human does is for that goal alone.
If you want freedom you must abandon hedonism and embrace death.

>If you want freedom you must abandon hedonism and embrace death.
>death is freedom

Oh boy, you need to learn about samsara my friend.

But your rifle isn't special. It's no different than any other rifle, and if something happens to your rifle, you can get another one very easily.

I replaced rifle with penis and cringed.
Don't ask.

I do not perceive asian fairy tales as reality.

>The low probability of said criteria being met.
But the vast majority of people experience romantic love at least once or twice in their lifetime.

Nope, it will be a different rifle and you'll never forget the previous one as long as you really took it as yours. Doesn't matter if it's identical. That's how humans work.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Mods, kill it.

I haven't seen this pasta before!

loud out laughing, didn't read because I don't have the attention span to read your text, for my intellect is below yours by several orders of magnitudes.

I have a whole fucking lot of money and barely use any.
Should I hire a high class prostitute?
How can I get one that is guaranteed safe sex without getting stabbed in my back?

Become a sugar daddy.
Have a contract that protects your assets.
That's what I'm gonna do when I get 80k salary.

Wrap her in cellophane.

>This thread
I want my comfy GB threads back

Science may disagree.
There is a simulated nature to our universe.

>paying for it
If you loaded there are plenty of dumb 3DPD girls who will go for it.
Impress them and pump&dump, no contact after you're done, 3D only bring problems.

Not that much though. It's not even worth it.

>thinking I'm an unvirgin
Goddamn, I wish I could trick 3D whores this easily

Invest in robot-whore technology and help all of mankind.

What a tough guy.