Friends gets killed

>Friends gets killed
>Almost the entirety of his life he was forced into stopping Dio and his followers
>Had to abandon family to ensure that they would be safe
>Daughter hates him
>She gets framed in attempt to lure him out to save her
>He gets technically killed trying to save her
>Gets revived only to die again trying to save her again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8sdsW93ThQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jotaro had a hard life and I'm actually really sad for him. He's supposed to be a delinquent but he really gave everything for the greater good.

Holy shit
I just realized
Pucci's stand turns other stands into discs because they're almost all named after songs

Holly fug

Actually that makes sense.

>Gets erased from existence and replaced with some ugly bastard

I wish I was erased from existence...

>unironically best and most deep Jojo
>"LUL JOTARO SO BORING HUE JOSEPH BEST JOJO AMIRITE????"

Well he killed people so it's only fair

Actually Jojo himself is a walking hypocrisy.
Act 3
>Treats his mom like shit
>Only acts in self interest
>Really self centered
Act 4
>Weak-ass bitch even though he has one of the best stands
>Barely acts as a mentor, with fucking Joseph filling in that roll again
>Is basically there because Jotaro
>Josuke has more of a mentor relationship with Joseph more than anything
Act 6
>Piece of shit father who can't do anything right
>Shows up at the least inopportune time
>Literally fucks up his daughter.

Jotaro is shit.

Your points have a tiny bit of merit, but explain to me how Joseph is a mentor in part 4. He was absolutely ruined there.

Just like Joseph, Jotaro is a walking meme in his own part, but is actually good in other parts in which he's a side character.

to be fair he had 3 parts to be developed as opposed to most other protagonists that only had 1
or 2

How did I not think of this before

>Barely acts as a mentor, with fucking Joseph filling in that roll again
>Josuke has more of a mentor relationship with Joseph more than anything
Literally didn't happen nigga.

But star platinum

>almost

I just realized Jotaro's disk has a dolphin fin and a dolphin picture on it.

oh fuck

I think that's just the shape of his nose extruding from it where it was removed. The top one has a square shape and ridges matching the palm pin.

My mind can only take so much.

The whole arc about Joseph and the baby.
Joseph demonstrates heroism in his old age by actually taking in a child, a random child, and looks for the mother.

Joseph is really weak, and has to rely on Josuke to help with keeping this baby under control. Due to senility, Joseph loses the baby, and the child is in danger of dying due to the lake, and the invisibility. Joseph, who notices Josuke's anger with him thinking that he's useless as a character, cuts his own hand so that the blood can identify the infant. He did this even though he knows he is a fragile old man, and demonstrates to Josuke what real heroism is like.

That whole chapter has Josuke give Joseph some respect not as a man, but as a father too.

Meanwhile in the Let's go Hunting arc, Joseph brings Josuke along for hunting rats because he just needs someone to tag along. Basically refines Josuke's aim a bit by teaching him how to flick rocks and steel bearings (which is interesting, as Joseph was clever enough to use steal bearings and clackers for hamon, and was more clever at using hermit purple for combat).

Everything wrong the post

Name three instances where Jotaro acted out of self-interest, and not out of being nagged by a character to do so for not being bothered.

>Kakyoin
>twice
>saving that kid
>taking the blast to save Koichi's life
a few examples

Jotaro is a flawed character - i don't think he has autism but i definitely think he has trouble connecting on people on an emotional and has been fighting against Dio's legacy ever since the events of SDC

Jotaro,Jolyne,Jonathan and Johnny had hard lives.

emotional level

It's sad that Jotaro could have beaten Pucci if he went after Pucci instead of saving Jolyne - that's the relational thing to do but instead he saved Jolyne - which screwed over everyone including himself and his daughter

I think that's the most significant bit of character development he got. Jotaro was always this cold calculating guy. Still a good person but above all very perceptive and focused, strong as a mountain, being able to fight DIO after almost everyone on his side died. And he was criticized for that, one of his biggest strength was also one of his fatal flaws, he had trouble connecting with people. And in the end, it shows that he was human and felt love for his daughter above all DIO and Stands considerations.

Kakyoin was saved only because he possibly had some information on Dio, and only tagged along with the others to learn more about his stand.

Saving Kakyoin the second time was only because they needed more allies to kill Dio.

He also took the blast to save Koichi because Koichi was the only one who could get to the others to help find Kira.

Personally i like how Jonathan,Jotaro,Jolyne and Johnny ended up dying despite being MCs.

>Saving Kakyoin the second time was only because they needed more allies to kill Dio.
Kakyoin asks him why he did that and Jotaro goes "don't know", the classic tsundere nice guy trope.

>He also took the blast to save Koichi because Koichi was the only one who could get to the others to help find Kira.
Koichi was fucking useless and Jotaro could have died. The pragmatic move would have been to let him get blown up and wait for Josuke to try to save him.

Are any of the songs Araki uses for names any good or all they just on hit wonders?

wtf it makes fucking sense, holy shit

From what I remember Koichi was using Reverb Act 1 to try and get in contact with the others, while avoiding the bomb-cart-thing. If you could post the panel I'd be more than happy to analyze it. I just had to scoop through part three to figure out why he saved Kakyoin in the first place.

But Star Platinum isn't based on a song though

Koichi tried to find Kira with Echoes, which Jotaro told him not to. It's what made him vulnerable to SHA and forced Jotaro to take the blast for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8sdsW93ThQ

Yeah most likely