This is a couple that breaks beds

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pnbykb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chiaki a best. A BEST.

Quads of truth, OTP

When did Kizuna Ai shill the BDs?
my.mixtape.moe/pnbykb.mp4

Between Tendies, smelly, and Chad who felt the most cucked?

chad

How does one even break a bed during sex?

Being a fat ojisan doing a mating press on someones girlfriend does that.

How often does Amano raw dog Aguri and finishes inside? Do you think they make fun of Tenou and Uehara afterwards?

>the artist took the sameface meme too far

30k sales confirmed.

Konoha is better
Although chiaki is a close second

He copied the same face and body, and then tilted Tendou's head more to her right

This has been giving me Golden Time vibes lately

Golden time was better because it didn't have a spineless MC and endless amounts of misunderstanding. Still Gamers is still pretty good

Who's ready for the countless NTR doujins that this series will inevitably spawn?

No doubt but Amano plays insults off pretty smoothly and a lot of the characters bear similarities in appearance and story.
Also it totally had a shitton of misunderstandings

I just want more imouto

My wife Aguiri brings over faceless bald fat men all the time and I have to frequently fix the bed.

Shouldn't have married someone named ugly

Amano is a pretty funny guy, actually. Sure, he is autistic in regards to games, but I'll never stop laughing when I think of that scene where he taunts Chad over his virginity.

I feel like everyone in this show is becoming more and more autistic as the show goes on.

What do you mean by autistic? They're just incredibly stupid once it comes to love. And they all are pretty insecure.

Tendou interpreted Amano asking how to turn someone down as meaning he was going to turn her down, for one. Then Amano went a tirade of random boxing men and asking Tendou if he needs to come rescue her.
There's also the fact that Chisaki hid her online identities for no real reason, or how the Chad sends a overly cryptic message to Chisaki that looked like he was confessing to her, for once again no real reason.

I want Chiaki to sit on my face and imouto on my dick

Why is MC so based

Well, yeah but like I said, they are insecure and stupid and inexperienced about love. It's not really autistic, tbqh. I think Amano might be the most chill person out of the whole bunch, though.
He is surprisingly casual about it all.

Twice

Aguri is the best

This show is a realistic depiction of gamer autism

Aguri is best, but I don't like she being so close to betaMC.

I wonder what they're thinking behind their smiles. Maybe this?
Tendou: I won't lose my bf to her, r-right?
Tasuku: Are they growing closer and closer and suddenly they'll be together?

Konoha and Aguri >> Chiaki and Karen

It was more jealousy because they looked so close. Like genuinely close. Not boyfriend/girlfriend close.

Have they fucked yet?

I hope not.

They haven't even kissed yet

Is this still worth watching after the fuckery that happened in ep6?

The exact pose they make when breaking a bed: wrists pinned down to the mattress, staring right at her face as he pounds her into it.

>missing out on the best character

I love her but her sense of fashion is so shit

What are you talking about? She's cute as fuck. Do you want a whore?

having good taste in clothes doesn't mean you're a whore ya fuck
she needs to stop dressing like shes still an ugly duckling

>having good taste in clothes doesn't mean you're a whore ya fuck

Yes it does. And what's wrong with not dressing impressively?

As expected of Ken's spiritual successor.

Ken?

>he hasn't watched Seitokai no Ichizon