Angry Foreigner

Beta with shitty haircut, trying to look fashy and nordic, but still can't go all the way. Still is a lover of all races. Even after he witnessed his country turning to complete shit. Why is he such a faggot and who actually likes this guy?

I mean, just watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=g1FadMzIQmw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GScAtxTAd94
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7iUzsua8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've never taken this guy seriously. he's essentially the swedish version of steven crowder or ben shapiro.

his civic nationalist cuck videos are the equivalent of playing cards on a sinking ship.

>he's essentially the swedish version

he's a bosniak

He is the definitiom of a sperg, I'm talking golden one level of asperger

And you aren't one as well?

Isnt he bosnian or some shit?

Nah, I know somewhat how to interact with other people. Seriosly if you knew swedish I'd reconend an interview he was on. Holy fuck that guy.

Hes right tho. Peter Sweden is retarded.

Im not gunna defend people who do nothing but make us look bad and help stigmatize discussing important subject.

daily reminder he's a Bälk, not a Swöde

Peter Sweden is absolutely retarded, i support this video

Clearly. Does not look Swedish in the least

they are both cucks andbetas.. they live/lived in Sweden and are talking about "issues"....
Time for talking was over ages ago, and it's not issues anymore it's "normalized lunacy of islam"

-Deus Vult-

There's literraly nothing wrong with not being racist

The BÄLK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BÄLK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BÄLK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BÄLK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent BÄLKish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BÄLK man impregnates.

In total, the BÄLK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BÄLK man is the epitome of masculinity.

you dont support peter sweden dont you user?

No, I don't support any of the two.

Looks like a hooknosed jew.

That's a misconception. Jews typically don't have hooked noses, but six shaped noses. In Germany we call these noses "Judensechser" which means Jewsix. Muss man wissen!

Angry Foreigner isn't even Swedish he's Bosniak or some shit, he is literally the problem he complains about.

>that nose

This Sargon of Akkad copycat just got BTFO by the hero Christoffer Dulny.

youtube.com/watch?v=GScAtxTAd94

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7iUzsua8I

I had no idea he was still around until I saw him cucking out on a comment on someone elses video recently. Everyone was making fun of him though, so it was pretty funny. What a piece of shit, send him back to the baltics or wherever the hell he's from.

Can you give a summary for people who don't speak moon rune?

Calling him beta is just objectively wrong. Its okay you dont like him but he is not beta. He is actually alpha.

He is kind of funny and if i occasionally check his stuff out to see what the latest shit about sweden.

He means well. He has to do "im not racist" LARPing but it is easy to "read between the lines".

I never really liked him simply because he thinks gay is okay and its not. Smear the fucking queers

Dulny is altright.

Blatten is basically taking the liberalistism stance on most things: Nothing wrong with immigrants, there are just too many atm. Slow down and then open up whenever possible. Muh individualism etc.

the virgin civic nationalist its okay to be gay and im no racist vs the ethno nationalist gas the kikes race war now remove faggot

Please tell me Swedes are starting to wake up there Sven.

Cutie.

You don’t blame retards for shitting on the floor, you blame whoever let the retard in.

Ej ovo nisam čuo godinama...hahaha

Kind of, the discussion I have with workmates have shifted quite drastically but people are still "SD are racists". In my personal life I have people who have shifted from Moderates to SD and now think that SD are way to weak and almost altright in everything but name.

true

>that nose
>white

uhhhhh

He's a swedish sarcuck

>SD are way to weak
Are they better than the AfD? Usually these "far-right" parties are American Neo-cons.

lul, I didn't know this was shopped until just now when I reverse googled it

Is it even legal to be racist in Sweden?

du dummer Hund du ...

don't understand how pitiful it is for a white foreigner to stand up for the natives?

there's even pajeets and niggers saying there's too much migration (compromising their own comfort and gaining disdain?) [altruism sorta] - shits outta control (sweden)

shit is almost surreal ...

I doubt they are better then AfD, they are basically downplaying anything they can in order to be accepted. Completely cucked. Worse part is they probably mean it, not just doing it to get votes.

>Worse part is they probably mean it
That's always the most disheartening thing, when you actually isolate them and it turns out they're r-thedonald faggots.

Hey man fuck you, this is how a perfect redpilled alpha male should look like. Only shitskins and niggers care about being strong and fit.

Swedish Alt-Right (Dulny) är vårt enda hopp.

Why the fuck is the title of the video "Don't swallow the black pill" but when you click on the video then the actual title is "Peter Sweden är en idiot"? (Peter Sweden is an idiot.)

Han ser ganska bögig ut, men du är sarkastisk så det är ok.

Because he is actually a roach. He is a muzzie from the Balkan wars.

He can't admit that his people are scum because that would include him.

De 'svenska' judarna ska allt få smaka på rättvisa

>Ben shapiro is american

Svenska judar, ni ska få smaka på vad ni förtjänar

This pretty much

>people have opinions
Tragedy.
Never agree with political side of left or right on everything. Peter Sweden is an unintelligent moron anyway if he thinks Earth is 6000 years old, but that doesn't means he's wrong on some other things.

The Mein Kampf book wasn't a big red flag?

Dulny: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
Blatten: You are a collectivist. Muh individualism.

This. And you should also be a satanist because fuck religion.