SWEDEN YES gets prison for funny picture about muslims

2 years in prison for posting joke picture about muslims on facebook.

Swedish woman posted comedy picture in facebook about muslims. she was arrested and is face 2 years in prison.

>After watching documentaries about ISIS the woman posted the comedy picture on Facebook, now she is prosecuted for race agitation, had her DNA taken and was humiliated during police questioning.

>The woman was reported to the police by anonymous person "Johan Eriksson" who claimed that the woman "agitated herself towards muslims and peoples". He also attached her age, home and mother's identity to the police.

>Police started an investigation and the woman was taken into custody in january in Gothenburg. There she was put into the registry and had her DNA swaped.

>During questioning the woman apologized profusely, saying she was sick and was referring to ISIS not muslims.

>Police ask her questions: "What do you think about a multicultural society?" "Do you look down on muslims?". No she answered, my best friend is muslim i don't hate muslims.

>Prosecutor Sara Toreskog in Gothenburg still decided to initiate a prosecution for racial agitation, for 2 years in prison.

>Police and prosecutor could not be reached for commentary.

friatider.se/postade-sk-mtbild-om-islam-p-facebook-nu-riskerar-hon-f-ngelse

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-43246037
youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your government openly supports ISIS now and jails those that criticize ISIS.

My country is at war with ISIS
therefore, if you were to replace them, trump would be very proud.

Holy shit Sweden, what the actual fuck is going on over there? I guess you guys are going the way of the UK.

is she related to christian erikson of totenham

Jesus Christ Sweden, I know we all have our problems-- but you guys seriously need to do something about this kind of shit.

Old news, but am interested non the less. Oh yeah, making fun of Sweden is one of the few things that is still able to make me smile.

Wait a minute, there's thought police in Sweden too? I thought that was just the UK

people are afraid to discuss things on facebook.. we have antifa groups reporting comments everywhere. and it's election year this year. people are not talking about it.

>muslims
>race agitation
I think she can reverse sue them for being so dumb, famalam.

>there's thought police in Sweden too?

It is a thousand times worse in Sweden. The newspapers, in addition to lying to readers about the ethnicity of criminals, also publish the home addresses of thought criminals so antifa can show up and trash their homes.

We are the same as Britain.. hate crimes online are being prosecuted all the time. I think 3 or 4 people this year in prison for facebook comments. :)

hahahahahahaha for helvede Svensker!

this needs to be resisted by having people from other countries tweeting tonnes of pictures like this to the swedish police and government.

How can nobody talk about the fact that your government jails people for sharing a picture

The EU exists in both places.

You are slaves and you should escape immediately if you can.

I can translate the Facebook post for you.
"How you create a muslim: Step 1. Remove the brain Step 2. Replace it with shit Step 3. Put on bandage Step 4. Let it loose" Having to learn Swedish in school really comes in handy every now and again.

Good idea.. what i don't understand is how the police even have the resources to do this when we are going through a police crisis (10% of police officers quit and no one is applying for police academy anymore lol)

most countries on earth jail people for sharing certain kinds of pictures

Arresting and humiliating some hapless and meek Swede is far easier than dealing with the organised crime and mass rapes.

they must feel like real heroes

Fighting against the evil of nazism and right wing populism.

The soyboy who reported that woman must feel real good about himself right now.

>most countries on earth jail people for sharing certain kinds of pictures
this makes it acceptable how?

well even in my shithole of a country "racism" is illegal by law.
>§266 b states that the one that publicly shame, threaten or degrade a group of people based on their skin colour, race, ethnicity, nationality, faith or sexual orientation is punished with a fine or prison up to 2 years.
so when I post an Amerimutt meme I risk up to 2 years imprisonment. Fuck leftist cunts.

It's impressive, Sweden is at least 5 years ahead of any other country in cuck statehood.

Shithole called hungary.
Woman wrote a joke about auschwitz under a holohoax article.
6 month in jail for "holocaust denial".

It's getting worse. A lot worse. They ate pushing our backs to the walls. It's gonna be a hairy summer.

Are the police white there or were they diversified? Only hire lefties? I can’t understand how anyone gets imprisoned for bants, surely they have better things to do. Unbelievable

>I hope this can provide some insight to why Swedes are as cucked as we are. We are trying to find peaceful ways when in reality we need a civil war against the marxists.
We see similar things happen in California where republicans get attacked on the streets for wearing MAGA-hats while antifa are left alone.

Sir I'll have you know that Sweden is one of the freest countries on earth. Sweden has the 2nd highest personal freedom on earth!

More police departments are compromised than I had originally thought.

They are fucked, m8. They loaded the departments.

Get CONVERTED.com'd in jail too.

We have terrible crime solving rates, so the government is just starting to focus on easy crimes, speeding tickets etc to make it look like they solve more crimes. my impression is that police officers are more conservative than the general population just like in America.

That is sad

This is why you should never give up your guns US

Nah. Lots of police departments are loaded with corruption. More than we originally would have liked to believe. The age of feckless freaks in positions of power is upon us. They have no convictions. Only sociopathy and greed and cowardice. And they are supposedly police.

Sweden is literally a Scandinavian caliphate, though.
ISIS fighters can go there on a vacation or just live there and nobody will ever detain them or anything. They can do anything, like, scot-free.
I'm not making this up. For real.

Damn swedes, if only that fucker hadn't called the cops on her.
>He also attached her age, home and mother's identity to the police
Why aren't there death squads going after people like that? Even fuckin PewDiePie said swedes rat ou each other, when are you gonna start punishing these people?
In case you didn't noticed talking didn't fix anything. When are you gonna get violent? You think all it takes is the right presidential candidate or something? Don't forget the nose runs the game sweety, a potential hero won't be let anywhere close the presidency. You need to organize to both make muslims look bad for normies and answer their actions with violence.
34 year old child refugee rapes a girl? His body should be seen in a ditch the next day. Is the absolute state so fucking awful that there isn't a pissed off minority willing to fight back? I can't understand how fathers have their daughters gangraped and just stand idly. If this happened to me it would become my life's mission to cut them in pieces.

Eriksson is like the 3rd most common surname in Sweden

Thats why I will always defend anders breivik
These communists deserve death, along with the judges & police involved.

You leaders are 1000x worse than any muslim. I wouldn't harm a hair on the head of any minority.

Try sharing a holocaust denial picture on goybook and see where you end up Kamil

You created ISIS, you're also an african country and your whitest people are mutts.

I'm Russian who immigrated to Sweden at 13. After russian schools I was really surprised how kids in class ratted out each other to teachers, they're encouraged to do so without shame. I mean if I was going to rat out someone I would deliver info privately but they do it openly and proud of it. It's not a bad thing to be honest, that's why society is so good here compared to shit hole that is russia but things like OP related happen.

well, swedish prisons are cucked too. so it wont be so bad

SWEDEN YES!
You are well on your way to being as good as a nation as Nigeria. Keep up the good work.
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-43246037

about 90% of prisoners in actual prisons are muslims. these are official prison statistics. don't know about women's prisons.

Might be good target practice for those nuke torpedoes Dobby is currently so proud about...

Come on Russia, do something useful for once in a while! Just watch out, it will make the Finns nervous as fuck...

>It's not a bad thing to be honest

it is absolute cancer and creates misstrust and jelousy among people. How can you claim that Russia is worse than Sweden when Russia doesn't allow rape gangs roam the street and jail it's own citizens for defending their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWhdzIJMEmQ

according to Varg, scandinavian prisons are actually really bad due to the social isolation you are subjected to. Unless you are an autist ofc, then it would be heaven on earth.

>Russia doesn't allow rape gangs roam
Just in center of Moscow and St. Petersburg during day time

Just compare rape rates between Russia and Sweden and you will see how much worse it is here.

Literally the same wording as the Dutch law on that subjects.. It's the law under which people have been prosecuted in the past for thing such as Holocaust denial, and more recently Geert Wilders's trial about 'less Moroccans'.. The weirdest part about the last one was that the court ruled 'Moroccans' fell under 'race' as mentioned in the war. Nationality or ethnicity, sure.. But race?

Allah has truly blessed the brave mujahideens, to be granted such a paradise on Earth. May the Swedish caliphate live everlasting.

well the Danish state at least recognize race. The danish state is purely on the side of race realism but in an effort to combat propaganda they made that disgusting law.
I break it every day like most other Danes. Its stupid.

america created and supports ISIS.

Wtf. Close borders towards Sweden incoming. You're beyond fucked at this point. Was nice knowing the former swedes

Retake bohuslän before it is too late

You don't even get two years if you drive recklessly and run over a bunch of schoolchildren.

Racism is very legal in mine. We had a law like that ages ago, but it was taken away.

Welcome prison planet Jew. Where goyim can't have fun, defened himself against rape, murder or replacement. That is fine goyim. Go back to work. We need more sheckels. Somebody have to pay for living of people who will replace you.

Fucking kill me already.

>cia niggers and obama created and support isis
FTFY

But it's swedish prison. It's only torment to swedes because it prevents them from working.

I'm not arguing with you. You're right, it's bad, and there has been an increase of rape and everything.
But on topic of comparing Russia and Sweden you have to remember that Russia has different definition of rape and culture about reporting things like that. Girl was drunk, had sex with someone at the party and regretted it afterwards? Considered rape in Sweden. It's like saying that Sweden is worse than Africa when looking at rape statistics. Just ridiculous, it's because here is reported but why bother reporting rape to African police?

His name is Eriksen and he's danish

Swedes do not know how to combat this because they are not antisemitic.

Denmark has been on a decline for over 200 years Sven and you know it. It still amazes me that we are even still around.
So nej gamle fjende its not going to happen.
I am aware Norgebro.

Based sweden locking up all of those racist nazis!

Women can get arrested in feminist Sweden?

Wtf sweden? I thought you were a feminist country? Why are you oppressing your women?

>being this edgy on faceberg
Wew, lady.

Can they get you for posting something on Sup Forums?

it's not funny nor true

>well, swedish prisons are cucked too. so it wont be so bad

>Be Sweden
>Accept Christianity
>Have all native culture and traditions wiped away
>Be a country with declining culture
>Individualism reigns
>People become self-resentful
>Sweden to lazy to revive native culture
>Accept cultural enrichment from other people instead

You brought it on yourselves.

ah fuck off

Probably not. She would have been fine if someone didn't report her.

>unironically posting the snitches name because they know nobody will do anything about it

Americans talking shit about Sweden's racial issues is like the special ed kid talking shit about the dumbest guy in regular classes.

>Not saying "If I didn't report her" for epic >yous

that's so "funny".
As if hate speech is worse than Killing people lol

Imagine this world wide. Imagine AI listens to us everywhere we go and Slaughterdrones are waiting to execute us wherever we are if we use "hate speech" and "offensive language". Let that lavatory inside your house.

(((I wonder)))

Why are you posting these didnt varg virkenes make it perfectly clear the "nicer" looking prisons were definitely the worst

kek

The most fucked up thing about your country's police is the way most of them are women, it's one of the few Sweden-memes that's 100% true. How do Swedes justify such extreme diversity-hiring?

>Post "I hate niggers" on facebook in USA
>Get banned

>Post "I hate niggers" on facebook in multiple EU countries
>Go to prison for years

No matter how you spin it, they have it better.

>My country is at war with ISIS
Seriously?

How so Henrik?

Can we all agree that Sweden shouldnt be considered a real country anymore? I mean look at them they are getting worse than even United Pakiland.

>Why are you posting these didnt varg virkenes make it perfectly clear the "nicer" looking prisons were definitely the worst

Your prisons are at full capacity already, if they started sending in people for something like that your economy wouldn't hold.

Yours is objectively worse, bong. You won't even be able to come to this website without a VPN/proxy starting next month.