Why did Ichigo kill Ginjo when all he did was take some of his power?

Why did Ichigo kill Ginjo when all he did was take some of his power?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfn6/post_manga_masterpost_part_2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Ginjo crossed a line when he brought his important family and friends into everything.

but he was a real cunt about it

>Because Ginjo crossed a line when he brought his important family and friends into everything.
That justifies murdering someone in cold blood?

I guess it does to Ichigo.

What a fucking psychopath.

Since when were you under the impression that Ichigo was a good guy?

Killing people who steal your things is a right for free Human beings.

Ginjo manipulated Ichigo, his friends, and sisters into being pawns in his plans to get revenge on Soul Society. A plan that didn't amount to anything because Ginjo would've been straight up murdered by any of the captains or lieutenants in the Gotei13 the moment he set foot in Soul Society.

Ichigo's not exactly the most moral protagonist if you haven't noticed already. He cares about his family and friends. But he doesn't really care about saving the world or protecting innocent people. At least not as much. If his family and friends are threatened, he'll definitely kill in cold blood. I imagine he wouldn't even care about fighting Yhwach if it didn't mean his family and friends will suffer if the guy wins.

He killed Gunjou but he's also the reason he was allowed back into the afterlife after taking his body back to the Human World for a proper burial.

Come on, Ginjo was above liutenant level. Also shinigami substitute and fullbringer/hollow.
I'd say he was mid captain level. He lacked enough gimmicks to fight against most captain's bankais though

>someone being a lethal threat to your family
>not a valid reason justifying straight up erasing the threat from existance
this is the reason bongs have their heads removed from their necks in the middle of the street in the bright of the day
i guess you would just do nothing then?

Even though Ginjo was above the level of lieutenants, he still would've been brutally murdered by one of the captains. Either slowly tortured to death by Mayuri, burnt to a crisp by Yamamoto, or ambushed by Unohana in a dark alley. All Ichigo did was perform a mercy kill, so that a bunch of captains still bitter from Aizen's betrayal wouldn't have to dirty their hands putting down another rebel.

>That justifies murdering someone in cold blood?
>in cold blood
where the fuck are you getting that? He killed him in battle, a fight which Ginjou started.
Not to mention Ginjou wasn't backing off, and was a fugitive.

>when his family and friends got mind broken by Tsukima or whatever
that was actually pretty fucking eerie and well done. Shame the arc as a whole was pretty shitty. Ichigo's DESPAIR was fun and we actually got to have the main character feel and do things which was rare in Bleach after SS

this and when Ichigo breaks down listening to all the cries for his help in the Prison are really the last times I liked him

>mfw rukia and other shinigami let ichigo go through all this just to bring ginjou out of hiding
>mfw rukia kicks him straight in the face for being a "wuss"
she could be such a huge bitch at times. no wonder ichigo never fell for her.

Ginjo says repeatedly during the battle that there's no reason for them to fight and they should stop. Ichigo though is like no hunny Ima kill you because your friend made my family think he's an old friend to them.

He totally mind fucked them user and made them all love and adore his bitch boi Bookmark and made them fight
It was fucked up. Not to mention using and betraying him

Ichigo killed him because his waifu Rukia willed it

oh no, now his family have another friend they like. it's like anodda shoah.

>because his waifu Rukia willed it
Don't be silly user.

ginjo arc was like having fillers in manga

i liked it then it went to shit when rukia and co showed up. rukia and renji would've been fine since theyre the closest to ichigo out of all the shinigami. no need for toshiro/byakuya/kenpachi/ikakku.

Most of Bleach was like having fillers.

It's not really the same. It's the implied threat to his family that really got to him. Imagine you come home one day and there's this stranger sitting in your house. Except everyone in the family insists he's always been there. He's family. Your friends all know him too. Then when no one is looking, he tries to stab you. You defend yourself but then your family starts blaming you for attacking him and start saying you're out of your mind. The paranoia and the betrayal he probably felt after that shit alone would've been enough for him to murder the Fullbringers a hundred times over after he learns they played him and his family like a bunch of fiddles. I know I'd do the same thing if they pulled that with me and my family.

Actually Ichigo is the one who sperged out and tried to fight first.

real question is, why the fuck Ginjo and his BF had their powers in the soul society? does their fullbringer items died too or what?

Yeah. But wouldn't you? Like I said, if there's this stranger sitting in your house claiming to be family but you know for a fact that this isn't true while your whole family sides with this guy. Then they claim you're being paranoid. Then your friends come over and say the same thing. Most people would freak out and resort to violence at that point to try and figure out what's happening.

I'm 100% sure I wouldn't be autistic enough to think about killing the guy as my first course of action.

>Literally warrior who has faced countless enemies
>Not too long ago some guy you trusted completely fucked over everyone
>Mysterious new guy is doing shit to your family
You're just spineless

>hey this guy just became friends with my family
>KILLL
You're just a psychopath.

If a ghost samurai used his magic book powers to brainwash my friends and family I would act intelligently and rationally.

speak english

there is only one thing that redeemed post-Aizen Bleach

t. Ginjo

>but Ginjo manipulated everyone and put Ichigo's friends and family in danger

So, like Aizen and Yhwach from the very beginning and even when Ichigo was a toddler?

and he gave killing those two a fair crack
One kinda succeeded? I never got what happened to Yhwach, and Aizen was immortal but he still threw a final getsua at him

I thought he was supposed to be the good guy since he's the MC but I guess I was wrong.

>turned all friends and family against you
>was about to murder you
>deceived you for a long time and was about to slaughter you when it was over

'ichigo is eevul for defending himself!'
You guys are morons

no shit.
only a psychopath would have a zanpakutou spirit like White

>'ichigo is eevul for defending himself!'
more like he's evil for not even considering negotiation.
He wanted Ginjo dead plain and simple.
Even if Ginjo were to give up he'd probably just behead the guy because he stole Ichigo's right to play hero.

Seriously though, what is the purpose of the FullBringer arc? It feels like some sorta poor man's Jojo

>It feels like some sorta poor man's Jojo
that's an improvement over all of bleach though.
the series always shined brightest when it was like jojo

Wasn't he already dead? He was a Shinigami before coming to the human world. The only other dude they mentioned/gave Ichigo's little "shinigami representative" badge thing.

he was a substitute shinigami like Ichigo meaning he was alive

it is pretty weird considering Ichigo hadn't successfully killed anyone else of his own volition until then and he was a relatively innocent person compared to the other villains and rivals.

>considering Ichigo hadn't successfully killed anyone
He wanted to kill Aizen.
It's just that Aizen is quite literally unstoppable.

Aren't we given the impression the previous "shinigami badge" was given away last to some dude decades or even hundreds of years ago, though?

And isn't dying better for him anyway? Hell, being dead with soul-power seems to be completely preferable. Now Ginjou won't age and joined up with the Shiba family, he'll be powerful forever.

And why doesn't Ichigo kill himself sometime in he prime, too, so he can just stay on Earth with his wife and son because fuck you SS I will do whatever I want?

>And why doesn't Ichigo kill himself sometime in he prime, too, so he can just stay on Earth with his wife and son because fuck you SS I will do whatever I want?
If he kills himself his soul is more than likely gonna be captured in the process of going to soul society and then be used as the soul king.

he didn't want to kill Aizen, he was a sentimental idiot and held back instead of landing a finishing blow because he didn't realize his powers would start fading after just the one ultimate getsuga

That sentimental decision saved him later down the line though because without Aizen there to help him against Yhwach, Ichigo might not have been able to land that decisive blow. So ultimately, Ichigo was an idiot during the Aizen fight but that paid off during the Yhwach fight. If the final Getsuga had actually straight up killed Aizen. Maybe Yhwach might have won.

He killed Ulquiorra during one of his psycho episodes.

>of his own volition

>oops, it was just...an accident

He doesn't seem to have any problem controlling his soul, detached from his body, at all.

Didn't you hear the news? If you kill your enemies, they win.

I highly doubt he could just spam FGT repeatedly on Aizen hoping for him to get wiped from existnece. It seemed pretty clear that it was a one time use finisher move.
And evennif he could spam it I still doubt it could've taken care of Aizen.

The whole "I don't trust my dad and Urahara but I am gonna trust this Ginjou guy" premise is really fucking stupid even for Ichigo.

to be fair, there is nobody shadier than Urahara in the series.

Ichigo felt his future wife was threatened and did what he had to do.

What about Isshin?
Isshin and Urahara clearly knew Ginjou was a rouge shinigami substitute from one of their talk.

I still enjoyed the anal ravage Ginjou and Tsukishima delivered to Ichigo though.

Do you remember him, Sup Forums?

Askin was so great.

>Hollow - Quincy is introduced as a big deal
>Gone and forgotten
>Zero Squad is introduced as a big deal
>Gone and forgotten
>Quincy Elites is introduced as a big deal
>Gone and forgotten

Such a hack

Kubo should do a jojo spin off with Askin as the MC

>Quincy Elites is introduced as a big deal
>Gone and forgotten
This never happened.
What is annoying is that they didn't kill anyone though.
Like, what is even the point of keeping Rukia, Renji, Shunsui, Byakuya, Yoruichi, Mayuri and especially Shitsugaya alive?

>karin subplot
gone and forgotten
>yoruichi , nel, sandal hat
gone and forgotten
>ligaments
gone and forgotten
>screenshots in his nice net shits
not forgotten cannot be erased.

>Either got one shotted, defeated off screen or lose through asspull
>Not shit

Pick one. The only somewhat decent fight was that Poisonfag

>Ginjou was innocent. A Shinigami was sent to assassinate him. That Shinigami killed all of Ginjou's friends and Ginjou killed him in a fit of rage. Finding out about that plus the truth behind the Shinigami badge led to him rebelling. He went to the Seretei during the final arc in order to know the truth. But thanks to the Kamikake Ukitake was dead and could not speak. Ginjou still doesn't know why someone would want to assassinate him. It's implied the order came from high above. Ukitake is a major suspect and Ginjou believes it was him, but so far there is no confirmation.
reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/6qtfn6/post_manga_masterpost_part_2/

He did nothing wrong.

>Post some reddit comment for some reason

kill yourself

GUISE GUISE

LOOK AT ME

GUISE

LOOK AT ME GUISE

SOME RANDOM ASS LITERALLY NO NAME TOOK OUT ONE OF YOUR COMMANDER'S EYES LIKE IT WAS FUCKING NO THING

GUISE

GUISE

QUINCY IS HYPE GUISE

I AM SURE THAT I WONT BE HAXED LIKE THE NAMELESS BACKGROUND CHARACTER THAT I AM

This is literally Sup Forums now.

ITT: being shit equates to being forgotten

The fullbringer arc was the best arc since Soul Society. Shit ending though, would've been better if the shinigami didn't appear.

I still don't understand why it was so hated, better than the shit we got after.

Nah, Ichigo was fighting to kill, but he was hoping to kill Aizen without the FG, but Aizen was actually catching up with him, at first Aizen could not even hurt him, but after evolving again he managed to burn ichigo arm down to the muscle, if Aizen evolved once more he would kill ichigo, which forced ichigo to end the fight with the FG.

> the one lone contrarian whos to dumb to understand why it was hated.

Sometimes I like to pretend that this arc is the only arc in Bleach and it is about some dude that got his family mixed up with some weird supernatural shit.

>He wanted to kill Aizen
nah

weird for some reason I always imagined his hair would be blue, though i don't really know why

it's not a question of why he was hyped up, it's a question of why he was dropped. He was pretty clearly just another of Kubo's beloved Smith clones.

just feels right somehow

he was such a good way to start the arc, where did it all go so wrong?

I wanted to find out how come arrancars can have quincy powers.

Even Yhwach called him out. Ichigo said he will stop him, not kill him.

>tmw the only real villain of bleach is Ichigo
KUUUUBOOOOOOOOOO

Same way Ichigo can.
They're far enough from hollows in physiology that the two powers can't cancel each other out. If they were to go ressurection however, they'd probably blow up immediately.

Ginjo's death was a mercy kill. Imagine being experimented on by Mayuri. Fate worse than death.

>Imagine being experimented on by Mayuri
*looks at the novels*
Guess if that was Ichigo's intention he failed.

Ichigo:・・・滅却師の血なんか関係無ぇ
…Quincy blood or not
Ichigo:俺はあんたを止めるって言ったろ
I told you, I’m gonna stop you

Yhwach:何故
Why
Yhwach:“止める”などと言う?
Do you continue to say “stop”?

Yhwach:私は何だ
Who am I?
Yhwach:お前の“仇”ではないのか
Am I not the object of your “vengeance”?

Page 06
Yhwach:母を殺した男に対してそこで“殺す”と言えぬのか
Can you not even use the word “kill” towards the man who killed your mother?
Yhwach:お前の弱さよ
Such is your weakness
Yhwach:一護
Ichigo

to be fair, prior this the absolute mess of a backstory that was everything involving the latter portion of the final arc, it had been pretty clearly established that quincy were defined entirely as a set of skills (granted one passed down through family) and in no way a racial thing. They even explicitly point out that the quincy have no innate spiritual powers or aptitude above normal human levels: it being entirely about taking in additional power from around them rather than relying on their own internal power the way spirit beings like hollows and shinigami do. It was all a matter of technique and practice.

I'm not done reading all the translations. What happened?

Point being, before the nonsense about hollows being poison to quincy, there was zero reason to believe a hollow couldn't just be given a cross and taught how to make a bow

I can never praise Kubo's art enough desu

Mayuri's going fullbringer hunting.

I still wonder how Quilge didn't drop dead after absorbing Ayon.
And why Ginjo's cross acted like a quincy cross.

considering...
>quincy destroy souls
>shinigami purify souls
>and hollows eat souls
You'd have thought we'd see more about the means by which random ghosts turn back into humans. the whole series was supposed to work on this balance system that both the hollows and quincy fucked up by eating/destroying souls, and that the soul king's whole purpose was to maintain. You'd think there'd be some serious issues with maintaining the other end of that equation and steadily funneling souls back to Earth.

What's stopping him from just waltzing in the Shiba mansion and taking them?