We have slut purification thread every now and then but I've never seen a thread about de-edged characters

We have slut purification thread every now and then but I've never seen a thread about de-edged characters.

So post character who was an edgelord but turned into a mature, sensible, pure person

Starting with eyebag-kun

>My Dad is one of the most heroic individuals in the world who pushes me to be successful and motivated.
>My Mom is an actual psycopath who permanently disfigured me with scalding hot water when I was 5 years old.

Reee fuck you Dad! I hate you! You're the worst stay out of my life! Mommy, Mommy please I'm sorry provoked you into permanently disguring me by looking like Dad, I'm so sorry please forgive me, MOMMY!

I love this guy

Started off a selfish asshole who enjoyed beating up girls and killing people, but gradually became a kinder person after he got friends and a gf.

Context?

He broke Lee's arm. Again

just let him eat his soba (the kind that's not hot) in peace ffs

I used to be like that until reality hit me after I graduated from HS. I wish I listened to my parents instead of doing dumb shit to piss my parents off. I really fucking hate myself, i blame my father for trying to make me.perfect and yell at me when I made a small mistake but now I understand why he tried to raise me like that.

It only starts crumbling after you realize it.

>i blame my father for trying to make me.perfect and yell at me when I made a small mistake but now I understand why he tried to raise me like that.
To be fair he shouldn't yell at you over small shit, but it is good to realize it doesn't make him the devil either.
I went through the same thing. Sage for blog

>angry, violent, bootlicking peon working for the enemy, fueled by pure hatred
>disgruntled ragtag rebel working against the government out of his own sense of justice
>the true successor to Kamina's seat in Gurren, driven by hotblooded desire to save the universe
>captain of the Cathedral Terra and intergalactic diplomat working to foster peace and brotherhood between spirals all across the universe, presumably indefinitely
Viral's transformation was incredible. And his dream is the purest.

But he's not an edgelord?

You will never rehabilitate an edgelord so hard, he turns 100% gay for you

Holy shit his hair sucks

this fucking guy

>guy

Didn't he/she went batshit insane in the manga?

>Naruto not only de-edged Obito, but also absolved him of all his sins(which involved, among many others, killing Naruto's parents and starting a war) and sent his soul to ninja heaven
Naruto's TnJ was pretty OP

>ahh, it seems I was having a sweet dream.

He was a pretty swell lad

Which episode/chapter?

It's actually made of metal, but it's still nice.