So what's gonna happen to Toga?

So what's gonna happen to Toga?

I have the feeling shell get redeemed because >muh cute girl, and although I wouldn't really mind that since I like her it wouldn't make much sense.
It's also not like you can stick her in Tartarus since she's only 15 and there's at least one hero who wouldn't stand for that.

>muh cute girl
You're in for a surprise.

It doesn't have to be Tartarus, she can just be put in a less harsh prison or some sort of juvenile detention center.

Japan actually has had quite a few high-profile murders by juveniles which caused them to lower the age at which you can be tried as an adult. I think it's 14 now, so Toga could be treated as an adult in a murder trial (assuming the BNHA world follows something like modern Japanese rules).

Incidentally if you remember the infamous Nevada-tan story, the girl who murdered her classmate with an utility knife was 11 and ended up spending four years in a detention centre. She's free and 24 now.

The entire goddamn story is Toga's redemption story

"This is a story of how I BECAME the greatest hero."

Get it?

I don't think so.
"Muh cute girl" pretty much crossed a red line by being a confirmed serial killer. You rarely see actually insane people get a redemption arc.

I don't know, man. Hori's the kind if guy who things with his Hori and not always his head.

Say something to cheer Hatsume-san up.

One day you'll be an important enough character to be kidnapped, tied up in Toga's basement and bled for toga-juice.

Would Pixie Bob be a good wife?

Worse characters have been redeemed

That said, I dont think she should get a redemption arc. Shes an unrepentant serial killer

why is mei so underrated

funniest and sexiest female character in the manga

To Cementoss, yes.

Hnnnngggggggg

>toga gets redeemed
>full blown naruto tier love triangle ensues
no thank you

Shoo shoo endeavor pls go

>funniest and sexiest female character in the manga
Naw

>Mei sure has been busy building strange equipment after disappearing for a day

I used to think Froppy was sexy, but then I looked up her doujins on Sadpanda.

This creep keeps staring at you in school.

What do you do?

Shes not the only one that got ruined.

She'll get raped and then die
Screencap this

>calling a cute 2d girl staring at you a creep
>thinking double standards is not a thing
Get this hot head out of here!

Deck her in the shnoz

Toga is male it's gonna be a twist.

Will class B ever be relevant?

fuck off with your obsolete memegirl

aizawa already used his eraser on her you miserable piece of shit

We know schoolgirl Toga Himiko is her true form because she changed back into it when Eraserhead used his quirk on her.

They'll be used as death fodder when the story becomes darker and the villains start to take control

MUTANT GET OUT

I'm interested to see who will replace Pony

>Froppy
>meme girl
You're funny shitposter-kun.

Cum on face.

Why would she need replacement?

He was all wrapped up you have no idea.

The star of the thread, Tsuyu, has arrived!

Waifu posting angers MODs user. Good tastes though.

Truly, she is a girl worth angering even Gods over.

Not to mention that her motivations are pretty evil. She wants to live in a world where she can murder people without anyone getting in the way of her lifestyle.

Seriously, how BTFO will Overhack be once Deku goes full madman?

she is a murder suspect keep your head canon to yourself

I ignored that because it had BBM tag, didn't even get to read the rest of the tags.

Will Eri ever get over her traumatic experiences?

Please let it be one on one with 100% pure battle shonen flavor.

If there won't be a 1-B focus arc after this I will literally kill myself. I'm tired of waiting for all the sexy waifus there

Same, that is why Tsuyu is still best girl. She had some of the best Doujins.

Gee I wonder why she's a "suspect"

>toga and Deku fight
>toga collapses in tears
>DEKU KUN HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE SS FUCKED UP AS ME!?
>Deku hugs her
>"shhhhh it's okay...I can help you"
>breaks her neck

>an asistant used mag-nee friend as avatar
closet trany confirmed

Of course Tsuyu is best

Dear god, some one feed her!

Clearly it's all just a misunderstanding. The man slipped backwards and hit his head. Toga just happened to be around the area smiling while fantasizing about Stain and didn't notice him.

are you pretending characters like eraser didnt take a retarded amount of damage and survive?

>only has to finish mirio's job with two pro heroes on his side
wow what a badass, not a cuck at all

what is this man of steel?

Even assuming rappa was about as strong as muscular he's pretty fucked if deku pulls a stunt like pic related again

Okay, how the fuck did Toga get any blood from Stain? It is implied she wanted to be Stain, get inside him, tear out his heart for herself. or along those lines. There has to be some history with her, and him.

>with two pro heroes on his side
Aizawa is already down for the count.

Both have blood indigestion quirks. She's already pretty fucked up so she probably found out that his quirk was like hers and decided to go bowser over him.

Overhack has some bullshit body merger power going on. So the game has changed. We have no idea how much more threatening he is now shitposter-kun.

I'd hate to have an indigestion quirk

>redeemed
Stop this meme, it's okey for her character to only be a villain, it's not that she is going to be improved or anything, she will not do better as a good girl.

She is a stalker. I wouldn't be surprised that is the reason as shallow as it is.

>tfw no big bara sea lion daddy bf

Die ugly piece of rulesfag shit

After the Tartarus prison break happens she will die. She is a bitch who tried to kill Deku, one of the few heroes Stain approved of. Stain will massacre her for that.

Apparently Tsuyu find bara men cute. Who would be her best match?

It's all just 'cause she looked pretty innocent when they took their vacation, and has shown she has the capacity for kindness.
Toga getting redeemed through the Deku is never gonna happen, though.

Be nice to frog

Insert dick. If she pulls out let go, if not keep her as yours.

Deku

Would Deku visit Toga in prison if she asked him nicely?

Such forced memes shitposter-kun.

>Overhaul healed himself
>Overhaul healed Chronos
>Now Deku has to protect Mirio
The only things Mirio achieved was to lose his quirk and defeat the drunk guy.

Toga is batshit crazy. At some point she decided she kinda liked Stain, but at the same time she doesn't even understand Stain's ideals, she just kinda want to kill people.
She probably moved on from Stain to Deku now.

Has Deku even talk to Toga? I think the only heroes that has made contact with her from Class 1A was Ochako, and Tsuyu.

villans deserve to be happy too

So she was just a Stain fangirl. Stain is picture to be a infamous celebrity.

No, because sadly it's okey for them to be like that because that is literally their job. You can't have a maincast THAT big in a show that already has a big as fuck cast. There just isn't enough time and there is roles to fullfill like being "the other good guys we didn't have time enough to talk about".
Also, i still wilm love Kendou no matter what.

He's talked with her when she was Camie and just now realized that was actually Toga.

Incidentally, Deku should probably share this info once this mission is over.

Toga likely killed one of the students from the other schools, remember. She was the big eyed girl that could render herself invisible because brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttfzzzzzt nevergonnabeexplained.

she talked whit him in that very same arc but deku didnt say anithing to her

>taking SMASH seriously
Niggas need to apply

Stain would probably hate everyone in the VA except maybe Spinner, whom he'd simply find pathetic.

Deku will rape her and she will still be evil but will be his loving girlfriend

>Not wanting to believe they all went on a comfy beach vacation because literally nothing was happening for them at the time

I did forget she jumped him while he was injured. So he has seen her.

it's not a meme, it's a plain insult to hunchback deformed low tier trash

I'm pretty sure the VA finds Spinner pathetic.

and now that deku knows she is a shapeshifter he also know kami was toga

t. Speedreader.
Overhaul just overhauled himself and merged with the truth guy, completely healing himself and becoming twice as dangerous in the process. Chronostasis is also ready to go and already made Aizawa useless. It's two-on-two with a twice as dangerous Overhaul and a Nighteye who already used his quirk. The heroes now also have to defend Mirio and Eri (and maybe Aizawa, depending on how bad the slow-down is).

Naw, Spinner is like a disciple of Stain ideals. He even protected Deku because Stain deemed him worthy. Where he would not get along with him, and works alone. He would probably not think anything else of it.

>She probably moved on from Stain to Deku now.
No no user, you don't understand the heart of a girl at all! Now she is in a passionate love triangle between bad boy Satain and nice guy Izuku.

im surprised the va didnt kick him out afther he stop mag-nee from killing deku and he havent used his qquirk yet

Could someone draw Todoroki like this?!

It's for my daughter.

>calling any of the 2D girl ugly
You're cute shitposter-kun. You still need to apply more.

He did not know, he only assumes. Yet that would be meta to the reader.

>love triangle between bad boy Satain and nice guy
>stain doent know she exist
>deku is afraid of her
is toga our girl?

user you're gay.

When she was camie they talked