Weekend manga thread. What are you reading, Sup Forums?

Weekend manga thread. What are you reading, Sup Forums?

I'm reading your post.lol

some garbage korean shit called lover parameter
i'm near chapter 40 and thinking about just calling it quits

One of the comfiest things I've ever read.

Fire Force
Blue Exorcist
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Forgot all about that series.

Decided I might as well read all the Furuya I haven't yet.

This got reprinted recently.

Nothing right now. Just got up to date with Karate Club yesterday, but other than that only about the 15 or so series I'm waiting on chapters for. As for the last thing I picked up it would be Youkai Banchou. Pretty fun so far, and releases are surprisingly fast.

Reading the Imouto sae ireba ii manga adaptation in preparation for the anime.

Odoro. it's alright

Dungeon Meshi

I'm trying to read Baby Steps, but the scanlations for the first two chapters are infuriatingly bad.
i'm tempted to find the raws and do it myself, holy shit

Finishes Kakukaku Shikajika last week. It was pretty decent. Didn't blow me away or impact me profoundly but I did feel the gut punch at the end. What I can't stop wondering is how did her old paintings and sketches look like? Because from a technical standpoint her drawing style wasn't very impressive, obviously she loves that generic shoujo manga style and whatnot but her proportions and whatnot were kinda hit and miss very often so I'm curious how her old stuff looked like when she did more realistic busts or whatever.

Also, didn't feel like reading something heavy or whatever so I picked up Feng Shen Ji. I'm on part 2 and this shit is about as entertaining and generic as I expected. The mine arc was pretty cool though and whenever the MC used a lot of trickery and shit to get what he wanted was the best.

OH GOD, THIS SHITTER DID CHAPTER 3 TOO
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Karate Club as in OSU! KARATEBU??

Mh. Picked it up about a week ago since I felt like reading something with badasses and the subs for the series will take years at this rate. Real fun so far, but there is a lot of it left to go. Still, it does get chapters released about once a month so from now on I'll just check it once every couple of days or so along with the other things I'm waiting on.

Zero by Taiyo Matsumoto

Have you finished it? Did you like it? It's a pretty slow build up for the first half but I thought the payoff was pretty damn good, pretty enjoyable and unique having a story about a world champion and not a beginner.

Finished Shut Hell a while ago, shit was pretty great, the beginning is kinda tough to get through but overall it's pretty outstanding. I hope the author continues with Koukoku no Shugosha now.

>I hope the author continues with Koukoku no Shugosha now.
Considering the actual author of the novels is dead, that seems unlikely.

But wasn't the novel finished?

Got to reading Dungeon Meshi.
Im kinda unsure if I would have preferred it to continue or just end after they slay the Red Dragon.

Tho last chapter made me like João a little better

Golden Kamuy
Ao no Flag

caught up with azumi.

I'm pretty sure it just stopped somewhere (well past the manga, though) and never continued, but I haven't read it so I could be wrong.

Damn I really hope that's not case. I'd love to know though but there's very few people that care for that manga so they're hard to find, especially if those that can speak japanese. And even if it's not completed I'd love if Shut Hell's author were to complete the story then. I think he/she proved a decent level of writing with Shut Hell, even if not as impressive as Koukoku's i'm sure it could be done nicely.

bump

Yeah. Can't see it go anywhere other than the suffering route from now on.

We're in for a lot of suffering before we get to comfy monster cooking again.
I kinda feel the party is bloated now, I hope they split.

This is nice and comfy

This seems nice, I'll be adding it to my list.

I was never a big fan of historical mangas, I'm used to fast paced shonen and feels inducing shojo but I've finished reading Takemitsuzamurai last friday and it was hella awesome.

I was expecting a really slow and boring shit being the first time i've read something of this genre but I was proved wrong! Gets somewhat slow at sometimes but the wonderful art style is enough to keep you interested thru all the 8 volumes imo.

Just started Dorohedro

Very comfy.

>fast paced shonen
This is a thing?

Scanning some picturebook thing by Tsurita Kuniko.