I don't get it. Wouldn't it be easier to prevent mass shootings if americans just stopped bullying weirdos...

I don't get it. Wouldn't it be easier to prevent mass shootings if americans just stopped bullying weirdos? Not saying you should enable mental illness but why not be nice enough to make the school shooter not want to hurt you.

Come visit San Francisco Hans and you'll see what being nice to weirdos gets you.

It's funny how all Americans blame violent games or some "mental illness" when its obvious all these school schooters are loosers who were treated like shit by others because they didn't fit in. And all theses kids cry how cruel and sad it is when they probably bullied shooters just a day before

Or if we reinstated masculine values in teen boys so they stop being overly emotional little pussies that don't know how to express their emotions.

>tattoo
fuck you degenerates

I ddon't understand this image? are they implying storng woman not prettty?

Shooters also generally have broken families, from divorced parents to them all being dead

>"Yeah little pussy why the fuck can't you express emotion properly?"
Well, at least we know who's not going to be told to stay home from school tomorrow.

you sure are stupid

I think this is the solution. Bullying and assault rifles both existed 70 years ago but we didn’t have as many of these events until recently

No we must let natural selection run it's course. The Chads must be exterminate by their superior autistic overlords.

ok, mr. gay

The implication is that only pretty people say that everyone is pretty, and that they use other pretty people as evidence.

If it hurts your feelings to be told to man up then Jesus Christ.

If we could convince the population to stop letting doctors perscribing medications for every single little thing, and start undergoing therapy for mental illness. If we could also educate people to stop being so dependant on medications who don't actually need them as well, we might have less of a problem.
American doctors are the biggest catalyst of our mental health crisis and drug problem.

People like you are the ones school shooters blame for shooting up their peers. You do nothing to help them become men, and hold them to standards they won't meet. Fuck you.

You gotta bully the weirdoes so that they don't end up successful and ruling over you. The jews got that right so they use anarcho-tyranny to rule over the goyim. Gotta bully the white kids so they don't end up ruling.

Nail meet head.

>just man up
>just be yourself

Lmao did that comment hurt your fee-fees?

>bullying
There's only ONE (1) mass shooting on record attributed to bullying (and Columbine isn't it, E & D even said as much on their tapes).

tl;dr: the bullied school shooter is a myth; school shotters are sociopaths/psychopaths - or, in the case of Columbine, a sociopath(Eirc) leading a weak kid(Dylan)...Dylan actually had a date to prom and wanted to call the shooting off, but Eric manipulated him back into the fold.

bullying has nothing to do with school shootings
please see:

What's Vivian James doing there?

And how do you know if they were bullied or not? Not a single kid or teacher will tell you they were because they would be seen as guilty of school shooting so "official reports" of their lifes are probably total bs

Bullying forces children to conform to the group. I'm not saying it's ideal, but if you can't bully a kid and force him or her to conform, then they get ostracized instead. It seems like that is what happened with Nickolas Cruz.

>E & D even said as much on their tapes

What tapes, I thought those were never released to the public.

This, and why is she not the only one in the beautiful section?

Probably to get free attention from the alt-right. And look it worked!

The Supreme Gentleman wasn't particularly bullied. He was bust a stupid faggot that bought into his delusion and entitlement that women should just throw themselves at him. He left enough posts and writings so we know he didn't even get rejected much by females, he just pretty much never made a move.

Then top if off with a school system that doesn't give a shit about their mental health then you get what we had in Florida. I guess I shouldn't say it's all schools though. At least the one I went to they actually did care if someone was going emotionally struggling.