Billionaire Cuck

I'll leave this here. Talk among yourselves.

Lol, I hope it comes out half mud.

I'm planning on buying the oneplus 5t. Should I wait for the next oneplus phone? What phones do you guys have?

>letting your whore give birth and ruin her vaginal canal
>or even worse, getting a cesarean and ruining her bikini line

pleb tier behavior

When you have billions and you're nearing 80 you don't give a fuck anymore.

BLACKED

he said he wasn't the father

>Be billionaire
>Get hot gf that can have anything she wants via you
Still get cucked.
$5 one of the players got her pregnant

We can only home that gronk tapped that shit

Of course not it’s one of his pet niggers probably

he's a jew who worked for viacom and the federal reserve.

he probably walks her around on a leash while niggers BLACK her

Hopefully it’s Tom Brady ubermensch

There is no such thing as getting "cucked" when you're that old you retards, he probably can hardly get it up even when pumped with drugs. I really doubt he gives a fuck, and probably knew of it happening.

That being said she's having a kid at 38 which is not healthy either

I thought this guy was based at one time. He originally supported Trump but then did a complete 180 and started attacking Trump over the kneeling-during-the-anthem issue. What a cuck. Explains a lot.

Why do you think they drafted James Harrison? Kraft just needed a Bull for his girl

It was that guy who got knocked out in the 1st quarter of the Super Bowl

THE PATRIOTS GOT KEKED TOO

While unfortunate for him, being as old as he is and as rich as he is it probably doesn't matter all that much. Plus in a year or so he'll just get another 20-something year old model to bang

this

as rich as he is he doesn't care which is why he publicized this. he's talking about sperm donation.

could do worse. good phone, go for it

>mods will leave this up

lemme guess, she got pregnant in minneapolis

That us disgusting. You can have children at that man's age and getting cucked is disgusting and degenerate.

Even sperm donation is degenerate. You are a billionaire. Work around bioethics.

If I found out the guy I worked for was a cuck I'd quit my job. That's just disgusting.

Real talk though, 135 javelin press for (I'm assuming) reps is insane.