Why exactly was she a villain...

Why exactly was she a villain? Other then lying about how the magic worked to Chariot she did nothing wrong; she was just using "science" to try to revive magic. Any bad thing happened because of her could be argued to be a necessary sacrifice/an accident due to her overreaching.

>she did nothing wrong
How about the part where she tried to kill Chariot.

Nothing wrong about that

She manipulated her best friend and little girls for the purpose of attaining what she believed was absolute power in order to reshape the world in its image against humanity's will, and she almost started a nuclear war in doing so.

*in her image

She incited riots and almost a nuclear war

>She incited riots

How so? She just fed off their anger

>almost a nuclear war

accident, not her fault

When did this become a meme?

>Why exactly was she a villain?

No idea

Because she introduced a bunch of techno babble bullshit into a sol magic anime

Reconguista was always a meme.

Shes a villain for causing riots and chaos. People can die in a riot.
And she wasnt just stirring shit up by posting memes online. She basically mindcontrolled people into rioting.

remember no witches

pokemon villain

The main thing she did wrong was turning a good show to shit from the episode she appeared..

The show was the same all the way though. Just because you hate plot doesn't mean the show is bad

She caused their anger in order to feed off it.

>accident
>not her fault
It was an accident that was her fault.

Lesbians are always evil.

But it wasn't the same all the way through - as you implied yourself it went from fun interesting larks each week, to a boring and repetitive continuous plot.

>boring and repetitive continuous plot.

I found it interesting and well written character development. My biggest gripe is that Sucy and Lotte disappeared almost entirely

Fair enough. It wasn't terrible, I just lost interest. And yeah I agree with the second part.