DENMARK NO! Denmark plans double punishment for ghetto crime

Is Denmark turning into a Nazi state?

>The Danish government plans to double the penalties for crimes committed in deprived "ghetto" areas, where immigrant numbers are above-average. It is part of a drive to have "no more ghettos by 2030", Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said.

>The government lists 22 areas as "ghettos", where more than 50% of residents are non-Western immigrants. The plan would let local police chiefs impose double punishments for some crimes, such as vandalism or theft.

>Justice Minister Soeren Pape Poulsen, who leads the Danish Conservative Party, explained the initiative to Danish DR news. "If there has been more vandalism, violence, threats and so on, then the local police chief can say that this is now a harsh penalty zone, and the penalty will be doubled when you commit a crime there."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43214596

Other urls found in this thread:

regeringen.dk/nyheder/ghetto-listen-2017-to-nye-omraader-tilfoejet-fem-fjernet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukranenland#Gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will this include financial crimes?

>It is part of a drive to have "no more ghettos by 2030", Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said.
this is a start
but why go the hard way when you can just deport the immigrants who commit crime and avoid the problem altogether

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Criteria for what makes up a "ghetto"
What do you guys think?

>Is Denmark turning into a Nazi state?
no? What so wrong with having different standards for different citizens?
Also this is only a small part of the plan. There are a lot more "extreme" measures being discussed.
however it all does not matter. Denmark is not based. This is a law which have been in effect since 1939:
>§266 b states that the one that publicly shame, threaten or degrade a group of people based on their skin colour, race, ethnicity, nationality, faith or sexual orientation is punished with a fine or prison up to 2 years.
So if I were to write "A fucking LEAF" I faced up to 2 years imprisonment.
So no we are not turning into a "nazi" state. We are a cucked cesspit that is marginally better than our neighbours.

probably to avoid being sued by EU for RAYSSSISM

Just deport them.

Denmark had all of their money stolen by some smelly British Paki, they don't know what they're doing. Also their monarchy is cucked

>t is part of a drive to have "no more ghettos by 2030", Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said.

of course not goyim

be real, what is the EU even going to sue them for
I can name a handful of examples of asylum seekers/immigrants pulling illegal shit here and within a few days/a week they were forced out of the country

so long as they're not citizens (which I wouldn't assume they are since they probably arrived somewhere in the past 3-4 years), there shouldn't be any problem with deporting them

Good for Demark.

why is it always written like this here on pol?

It's basically a form of yelling or cheering, its big and gets a lot of attention

racist!
EVERYBODY IS THE EXACT SAME!
THERE IS LITERALLY 0 DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO INDIVIDUALS!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL YOU RACIST BIGOT!

“How dare you murder a fellow black! You should have drove a mile north and killed an expendable white”

“No more ghettos” means the ghettos disperse and move to your neighborhood

“Crimes like vandalism”
You wrote “fuck”? That'll be 18 months and 3300

>just deport the immigrants who commit crime and avoid the problem altogether
We are. Problem is not the immigrants as such as those we deport in quite large numbers. The problem is their off spring which only have a Danish citizenship. So we have no where to deport them to. That is why everything is being done right now to stem the tide so we at least do not receive even more.

vertical text posting is a reddit inside joke

>Denmark had all of their money stolen by some smelly British Paki
we did? oh
>Also their monarchy is cucked
luk roeven gadekryds

>The problem is their off spring which only have a Danish citizenship

>dfn anchor baby memet kan også findes i Danmark

Their only non-EU neighbour is Norway.

Even worse, they border Germany.

They don't want sanctions and generally they want to keep the slavshits that integrated.

For the others i think they have some sterlity programmes planned for prisoners so the'll let the shitskins die out that way.

Denmark doesn't have jus soli afaik? Why are you granting children of immigrants citizenship?

Denmark doesn't have room for more migran-

>dfn anchor baby memet kan også findes i Danmark
nej its not like that. We do not have laws like in the new world. Just because you are born in Denmark does not allow you to get a citizenship. Our laws are based on blood especially that of the mother. If your mother is Danish then you have a right to Danish citizenship. If your father is Danish then you have to prove that you the child is closer to him and Denmark than the mother.
Our problem is that the Turks who got here in the 1980s did not create a lot of problems. They slowly gained citizenship and had to abandon their Turkish (dual citizenship was not allowed until around 2010). So when they got children the children could only get Danish citizenship as Turkey would not give them Turkish. And since Denmark have signed all the stupid UN crap about "statelessness" we had to give it too them.
Now these 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants are draining our system and we cant get rid of them.

Denmark doesn't have jus soli afaik?
you are correct Finbro.
See:

>tfw no ghettos to begin with

Right. We're a clusterfuck of shit genes.

I gave up on all of europe when I was talking to a Muslim at the corner store and he told me he was Danish and had a lot of extended family over there

Any amount of migrants is too many. We are not obligated to take on people into our countries.

Wonder if I would receive 1.5 times the penalty since I'm half Danish with a foreign surname.

This is just one out of 22 implementations to combat shitskin areas and get rid of the destructive ones.

>state will bulldozer ghettos to the ground if they want to, kick migrants out
>migrants has to pay for inegration themselves, no more free shit
>migrants wont be eligible for welfare
>those who fail integration will be deported
>if a family member commits a crime the whole family can be deported
>schools that underperform will be sanctioned
>migrants who fail school will be deported

And so on, it's unseen in the entire west, Denmark is taking the first step to actually combat the judeo-EU plan to mongrolize us.

Depends. Whats your other half?

Norwegian living in Copenhagen. Can I get a map over the ghetto areas plz?

>Can I get a map over the ghetto areas plz?
Storkobenhavn

Eastern Euro

well if west Slavic or central Slavic the answer is no.

>Eastern Euro

Subhuman af

Based Danes, ty for Based Freddie Andersen, hopefully he can lead the eternal Leafs to glory.

Make it more than 5% non white, and remove all other criteria.

Yes, that's it. Does their definition of non-Western immigrants mean non-EU?

regeringen.dk/nyheder/ghetto-listen-2017-to-nye-omraader-tilfoejet-fem-fjernet/
You shouldn't worry though, the worst one by far is in Odense.

Why larp? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukranenland#Gallery

>Does their definition of non-Western immigrants mean non-EU?
unfortunately yes. Non-western immigrants counts Japanese, Russians, Turks and such. Its rather broad.
However since the law is applied by the boots on the ground you already know who it will target.

man, so Scandinavia is diverse after all. I thought Denmark is basically like Sweden, but it turns out they don't have white guilt. Is it because they didn't have eugenics?

>Is it because they didn't have eugenics?
no its because Sweden "sided" with the nazis against Denmark and Norway during WW2. So like the Germans they have this insane guilt complex.
Then again Denmark have always been the bad goys of the north.