Did this image singlehandedly doom Europe?

Did this image singlehandedly doom Europe?

Or maybe this one?

Pretty much, Schlomo, pretty much.

>doom Europe
daily reminder that the picture was taken in Bodrum, Turkey

Tell me this isn't them posing the corpse

OK, I won't
the pants, socks and shoes tell the story anyways

If only....

You were.

What always gets me is how liberals will point out when "think of the children!" is over used until it fits their narrow world view then they eat it up.

people believe the news.

over and over

demoralized idiots

believe anything

even faced with evidence

they can't snap out of it

the world is over

How do you fucking kikes sleep at night knowing you and obama caused this?

kek

that's what the opium is for
to forget what they've done so they can do it again tomorrow

wasn't this part of the Syrian government counter-propaganda that they wanted to show white helmets are actually propagandists by pretending to be them?
They did a model challenge with people acting as if they were buried under ruins IIRC

I find it very odd they all took other pictures before / after, really hurts the narative. What purpose is it to do this, just pics the media found and used or what?

I don't think anybody cares about that pic Back then media just wanted to get clicks and sell papers with it.

The thing is even with evidence showing there are fakes many people will choose to believe the lie than question what they see.

The story surrounding this was also dodged. The Father lived in Turkey and was NOT fleeing a war torn country (like the papers made out). He was a barber and wanted to make more money by going to German and this choice cost him his son.

As per previously posted picture, the kid is posed and the story was pushed about the desperate nature of the immigrants who were coming over to Europe to get a better life.