What is this called? Where the butt is visible from the front? It's hot

What is this called? Where the butt is visible from the front? It's hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/assfangs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilium_(bone)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assfangs

Buttfangs. Frontbutt.

cameltoe

How to spot a newfag 101.

MUH DIK

Took me a while to understand the picture it thought it was something like pic

mudflaps

This is how we call it here.

I like
and
but I'd call it like cleavage underbutt from underboob.

It's a condition called "needs more Loomis"

Obesity

"ass_visible_through_thighs"

Retard

wut

>not knowing ass fangs
What the fuck nigger? Did you lurk your 2 years before posting?

Nobody lurks anymore. These are the reddit years; where newfags post without caring where they are posting.

To be fair in the last 3 years I've only seen one thread in which assfangs were discussed and it wasn't even the thread topic.

Really? I blame mods for removing the panda.

On booru sites it's often tagged as "gluteal fold." You're right; it's hot.

kill yourself

I think it's more of a nobody notices it/nobody points it out.

Quite a shame.

Ive legitimately lurked for some years and ive never seen a term for this kind of thing. Only rarely was it even mentioned.

I remember a thread here a long time ago that labeled it as cheek peek and everyone agreed.

It's called you're going to prison, mate.

I've been here - admittedly, intermittently - for ten years. Assfangs is new as fuck to me. Maybe I lurked in the wrong threads.

Assfangs or cheekpeek.

Literally my first time seeing that term and I've been here longer than I remember.

How do you even fix this it looks so horrid and painful.

It's not. You just pick at it like a pimple and free the hair.

gluteal fold

haha dae fbi??

People still mention assfangs every so often though. Not to the point of discussing them or making threads about them, but by posting screencaps with visible assfangs and talking about them.

Tweezers

I only stumbled across the term assfangs last month and I have been lurking on Sup Forums since 2012.

I see them mentioned often enough. It'd be easier to wager those niggers are catalog/general-fags

Poster count didn't increase. Want a shovel to help with your digging?

CHEEK

PEAK

HAUNCH PAUNCH

Why in gods name would anyone wait 2 years before posting?

This reminds me of the loli bapping thread.

And SQUAP!

>ive
Nope, not enough.

Because such is the fate of newfag-kun on Sup Forums when he starts his road to be a quality poster.

No, you didn't newfag. Fuck off or lurk more, retard.

Lurk more. Holy shit.

The number of posters giving similar opinions suggests that the onus is on you to provide evidence that term is in heavy use.

I was and I've never seen that term on Sup Forums.

I've been here since 2007. In case you still don't understand, I'm mocking you and every braindead retard that thinks lurking is some holy tradition that must be done to preserve muh board culture.

Do these things exist in real life?

Oh, you are an eternal newfag. Well, that explains everything.

I've been here since 2010 and I didn't know that word.

cheek_peek

Who cares? 2D has long surpassed 3D.

And you're a funposter with no attempt to substantiate your views.

I'm not the poster you replied to, but your casual dismissal without any substance at all shows that your opinions are equally without value.

Funny how I've probably been here longer than you and your delicate sensibilities still hate me isn't it?

>muh board culture
You sure like your board enough to be here 10 years.

Assfangs is older than vagina bones, its impossible not to know if you have been here that long

I also want to know this.

They do, but they're often harder to see because there is a certain amount of artistic license with showing them from angles you couldn't actually see them at, e.g.

Why are you lying on the internet? You are either a lying newfag or a retarded faggot who thinks coming here once every 4 years counts as being here constantly.
Maybe you should check the appropriate location for that word, if you actually know where to check, newfag.
The latest use of that term is not older than a month. WEW

Yes if the woman has a big butt and toned legs.

Not him, but if that truly is the case assfangs is definitely more covert than vagina bones.

Spotted the idiot.

Archway of Venus

Spiked Gap

>this thread
>haha oldfags like me make quality posts
If anything the longer I've been here the lower quality my posts get, I don't think anyone who has unironically been here for a long time doesn't shitpost 99% of the time.

same desu

Based.

You mean the Ilium?

>haha oldfags like me make quality posts
Who ever implied that? The only self proclaimed oldfags are just saying they've never heard the term.
>being a proud shitposter

Wat? AFAIK Ilium==small intestine, which makes little sense. Elucidate, pls.

Are you somehow under the impression that this board hasn't changed in the last decade?

>giving away the secret that most shitposters are the real oldfags

>Archway of Venus
Venus' thighs were too thick to see her ass through them. No thigh-gap no fangs.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/assfangs/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilium_(bone)

Where did I say that?

Ah, it was a big thing this september. Thanks for clearing that up.

I popped mine like a pimple

When you made a post implying that saying
>muh board culture
while having been here for a decade is a strange thing to do.

Sup Forums is truly full of scholars and philosophers

Apologies, user: ilium !- Ileum, even if they are pronounced the same.

All these newfags and pseudo oldfags who didn't get the assfang memo. Christ.
Noone cares how long you think you have been around. Fact is, that the term has been around since ancient times and was discussed quite often. A very long discussion was held about which term shall be used from then on for that particular place and the winner was and still is assfangs.

But I'm a generalfag (if threads for seasonal shows count as generals for you) and I see people fapping to assfangs in those threads too reasonably often.

I'd offer to rebute you conventionally, but all that shitpost deserves is a mere "citation needed".

We're but simple anime fans on a simple anime imageboard. We wish to concern ourselves with nothing but anime and anime-related subjects.

It indeed is, if you like the board enough to stay 10 years and mature with it, why would post something like that?

>seasonal anime threads
>generals
People can't be this stupid right?

Where do you think you are?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, you know the drill.

"since ancient times"

Slack off gais, I think this poster may have:

* activated their almonds
* fed a girl some eggs
* DSFARGEG
* Been intimate with a tile floor.
* Been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Or maybe he's a shithead. Post your ayes and nays.

And you know fully well not to reply to trolls.

The one thing that was proven by the most recent sticky is that the term "general" has changed its meaning to "thread I dislike". Mods seem to agree with that notion as well.

ass_visible_through_thighs

I just deliver the message when no one does.

This. The easiest way to identify a true newfag is by seeing if they try to prove they're oldfags or if they say something like "I've been here since ____".

We aren't talking about slime monster girls here user.