Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTKYfH4Ok2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont be fat.

fatty

muh phatwols

Fat more associated with wealth there where famine killed millions as late as the 1970s

and which point is a person more fat then human?....is it still human after that point?

protip: fat in chinese = healthy
thin in chinese = sickly

they said "wow! you're fat!" because they are congratulating you on achieving enough supplies to last through a six month space hibernation. they respect that shit. you are an american, possibly an astronaut or a kang.

Seriously, this.

Fat fuck, you eat arr the food, put out of business, quit stuff you fat face, fatty fat

An American astronaut kang.
The Fucking imagery.

The expectation that you can be protected from harsh truths is asinine.

Grow the fuck up.

Good for China.

Well, we're not going to sugarcoat it. Otherwise you'll eat that too.

When I was bigger a couple years ago I went to a nice authentic chinese restaurant. The waiter was a riot. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself. He gave me chopsticks and a fork because he said the chopsticks might not be fast enough. Pretty good bantz tbqh.

China has the right idea.

>Based Wang Wei cuting the shit and telling it as it is
>Brandon is offended and wants his safe space

I like the way China/japan/korea posters just rip into people. I remember talking to one guy at an employment fare that I was sick of employers treating me like an invalid due to my various mental health complaints, based china man responded with.

>but you are
>mfw he is factually correct
>mfw I have more respect for that guy than all the people who've pussy footed around me

muh safe space

>be me
>fat pride
>reveals stretch marks
>skips around town
>gets called fat
>cries on the internet

and if you were black, they'd call you "nigger"

china has a low obesity rate, and the ramifications of widespread social shaming are partly to thank.

If you want to see videos about china, this guy does tons of videos about the culture in china and what it is like to live in china as a foreigner.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTKYfH4Ok2w

while in western countries fat acceptance and HAES has been trying to get rid of absolute facts and any type of shaming whatsoever which normalizes the disease and helps it spread further

I should really start calling people out on their fatness.

They weren't wrong.

>Thinks it's okay to be fat in china

Yeah don't be fat

You fail to realise how fat the writer is. She probably consumes the same amount of food in a day as a small Chinese city.

>shaming curves bad behavior
Who would have thought?

It's like Chinese people aren't poisoned by toxic SJW libtards!
STOP THE PRESSES!

Not really true. Chinese men want their women to have legs "like chopsticks," as stereotypically as it sounds; China has long set beauty standards on the thin and small, remember foot binding.

>when your so fat that even General Tso has a problem

You can always call them rice niggers.

based af

Sauce on that pic?

it's partly to do with chinese women themselves, who look awful if they are even slightly plump, but the one child policy shifting wealth to females over there means they are often taller than male counterparts and it doesn't look bad if they have more meat on them. The main drive is to get fit though, all chinese girls chug protein and work out now which is probably not a good thing since they are less tolerant of whey.

Korea too. But noone in Japan would every say it to your face. They would talk behind your back, a lot, though.

This shit happened to my buddy when we went to Hong Kong. He's not even fat, just a body builder but the chinks would call him fat because he's huge compared to them. A lot of foreigners are like this, they will call you fat to your face because they don't see as as insulting as the west does and they don't get near as bent out of shape if you call them fat. Westerners will tear up if you call them fat kek. Don't go to Mexico, Mexicans will call you fat too and most of them are fat fucks too. Philippines is also the same way, they will comment on your body a lot.

Tickets to china

Are you fluent in Japanese? Have you ever heard them talk bad about you?

cultural difference

This.

>people thought it was okay
Look at this social engineering right in the headline. Shaming bad! Verbal engineering is a huge component of social engineering, this concept was around even before George Orwell wrote about Newspeak. You see this today with hate speech, people of color, "peoplekind", etc.

this is why the lunatic left has such massive problems with fat-shaming and slut-shaming

I passed n3, so conversationally I am fluent, but I am not really good enough to work in a complex work environment.

Usually they wont talk shit in your vicinity. More like when they go home, or are out at lunch from work.

I am an attractive blonde and blue eyed person, so I mostly just hear, "Cute guy," or "try saying hello."

I still never understood how his day fu k qualifies for Obamacare considering he makes 6 figures

because you dont know 'obamacare' is or how it works.

good on you china

Fucking kek. I was at a Chinese restaurant years ago, and the staff were fresh off the boat. They commented on my big ass nose like it was normal to talk about. I wasn't offended, but it was weird because I was expecting it.

what the fuck
How old are you?

>be X
>get called X
>PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CALL ME X REEEEE

*wasnt expecting it

Fuck off kike

thats not nice!

>imagine being so fat you brag about walking.
Aya Brea is based.

Asians are generally very friendly and polite to me, not sure where these crazy stories come from.

This is truth. Maybe because I'm not a piece of shit who gets work to give me insurance

David Hogg Raped a girl in 2016

You should not be proud of your ignorance on a topic. Especially if you plan to vote on it. I am also against some of what it was but I know the program and can make an informed vote on it.

It is really quite sad you think that way and you come off as either burying your head in the sand or not being old enough to understand.

But, I will give you a quick outline to help you.

Boogie is most likely talking about the pre-existing conditions clause. The AHC (affordable healthcare act) had a clause making it illegal for insurance companies to deny coverage based on pre-existing conditions (like being fat). I actually think this is the one good thing the AHC did. Even Trump said he did not want to scrap this part. (there are a lot of reasons why this is good and some why its bad but thats up to you.

Otherwise, what the AHC did was make it required for ALL to have insurance or face a tax for not having it. There was no single payer system, just private companies, all shoved into a corrupt, nepotistically (new word?) created website. So actually the clause boogie is likely talking about is something I and trump actually agree with him on (but for other reasons).

This would be the only reason they would call you fat. It's because they were fat.

Fpbp

>be Murican
>be fat af
>eat 20 deepfried snickers filled donuts per day
>muh genetics
>SJWs and other fat fucks create an illusion where being fat is heathy, sexy and beautiful
>people on Twitter no longer allowed to fat shame or they face bullying and death threats
>reddit forced to close fatpeoplehate
>glorious day for fat people no more fat shaming of beautiful gods and goddesses
>go to China
>"AHAHAHAHA ROOK FAT AMERICAN BASTARD, HAHAHA, CHANG ROOK AT THIS, CARR THE JAPANESE WHARERLS WE HAVE A BIG ONE OVER HERE"
>mfw

no need to imagine what's real

decent bantz

>thinking it is okay to be fat anywhere

Aww they let the janitors wear the suits good for them

It's what they do in parts of Asia. Just like Indians don't seem to understand the concept of personal space. Just like they relish torturing animals in Vietnam. Just like the Chinese demand for retard-tier make-believe aphrodisiacs pushes some large mammals to the verge of extinction. Asian politeness, sometimes much lauded, is always a veneer for the basest and blindest self-interest. There's a reason Asians are considered soulless insects.

don't forget, if you see a sinful glutton, let them know it's not okay. if they have shame they know their guilt, they still can be saved

t. fat fuck

>socially accepted to comment on a person's appearance.
so, soyboy is tolerant of cultural differences until he encounters some of it?

>you must respect other cultures

this. just stop being fat and you won't have a problem.

Be advised-A country different than yours is going to have different cultural standards of politeness. Its also important to note that just because you're willing to tolerate someone, doesn't mean that their willing to tolerate you. This doesn't mean to chimp the fuck out on them like nu/pol/ wants to, but the rest of the world isn't beholden to the SJW passive-agressive pseudo-kumbaya as the US is.

People are complicated, cultures are complicated, and there are always more than two sides. its always weird how we fat Americans cant wrap our head around it.

6? try 7 or he isnt trying

fipbip

>people called me 'skinny' in public
said nobody ever.

not chinese and will still call you fat if you are. i will quit when fatties stop fitshaming me for not being fat like them.

An excellent question

I think being fat is worse than being gay or black, or both

what are we suppose to lie to fat people and say they look good or healthy when they have cottage cheese legs and are guzzling crisco mixed with bacos?

if some one is comfortable with who they are it shouldnt bother them and they wont be in denial. if it bugs some one fucking do something about it. go jogging or do some jumping jacks or something

mornidly obese people disgust me. they are the first ones to insult a person's physique "do you eeeverrrrr eat youre sooooo skinnnnnnyyyy" they sneer. they dont know how to react when you say yeah fatass i eat, with self control like you clearly lack, you should really shut the fuck up now
you bloated five chinned heiffer.

El Goblino on the left of the third row

White roasties have such a hard time in Asia it's hilarious

anything below 5 million is a village in China

Maybe the fat fuck will try and lose some weight

Based Chinkies

fuck off fattie

Taking ship for a drivearound.
...because car tyres blow up...

>you are fat
>someone notices and refers to you as such
what is the problem?? Is it my duty to help you live in denial of what you clearly are?

proper larp

t. Lard ass still living in mom’s basement.

>Indians don’t understand the concept of personal space
There’s a billion of them crammed into a small ass country, fucking kys pussy

Huh, I guess the Chinks have their good points.

a few years ago a psycho Chinese girl had a crush on me and used to call me fat all the time as a way to flirt (my BMI was 24 or something, not even overweight)