IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S NOT A DRILL

STOCKS ARE CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-28/asian-stocks-set-to-slide-dollar-strengthens-markets-wrap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is gonna Andrew Jackson everything who cares.

It will all have been worth it if Schiff memes become the new Ron Paul memes

Yup. Donald wants tariffs.

>tfw too poor to care

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bloomberg

she looks like reviewbrah lmao

The Dow will soar to new heights before EOY. Look at a chart

the dead cat bounce is over. buy bitcoin, gold, silver, bullets and dried food.

kek leaf. I also store maple syrup and hockey sticks. I know they will come in handy for international bargaining.

Looking forward to some fully post-tax break earnings reports. Shit is going to goose valuations and I'm going to spend the next few years walking around with a boner.

did someone say double peak?

Fuck those whores.

>Fuck those whores.
Fuck Bandera too.
Actually he can fuck himself. KEK

And thus my order is fulfilled.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

Fuck it, crash the markets. The good times have gone on too long, it's time we struggle and shed the comforts (((They))) use to keep us complacent.

Are you fucking daft? Total market cap to GDP is at historical high, even higher than before dot com crash. And it's not just USA, total world cap has exceeded GDP, just like in 1999 and in 2007. Debt is still through the roof, and again not just USA. It actually grew since 2009 in emerging markets. Total world debt(both government and private) is at 320% to GDP now.
And US economy is not as strong as media says, still continuing Obama's limpy trend. And the budget deficit is growing. The only thing keeping it all afloat is low interest rates. But the fed started to raise them and is intended to continue raising them.
I mean, Trump explained it perfectly during election. He flipped hard though.
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

Yes, fuck the bald cuck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

These threads are gay and everyone who thinks the financial market prices directly correlate with Trump is a nigger educated faggot.

More like dead cat bounce.

4/10

No feminine facial features, and a dirty commie.

you missed pre 1995.

>good things are by trump
>bad things are not by trump

sounds fair and balanced, alllrightyyy

THEY BETTER CRASH HARD AS FUCK!
I WANNA PARTY LIKE ITS 1933 AGAIN!!!!

Gross

What have you based this opinion on? ZOG made its move to encircle trump months ago, I cant see him doing anything that would go against his new family.

You can hide your flag, but you can never make up for the lack of intelligence.

Until we get a 15% decline I'll believe it. Until then Everything is awesome.

who's buying that shit anyway?
i own a small boat, have a young dumb wife with big tits and making my own wine. that's a fucking life.

I didn't miss anything. That period is incomparable to current one.
GDP growth was higher, and most importantly it was real growth. Industry and shit, not some phony bullshit services like today. Budget deficit was much lower, trade balance was much better. Debt to GDP ratio was lower, capitalization to GDP was lower. Fundamentally US economy was much more healthy and stock market growth was actually based on something. Nowadays it's pure bubble, it's like pre-1929. You don't even need to raise interest too much and will come crashing down.

Are you defending that cuck or something? What are you a fucking faggot?