Is there anything new that is comparable to Abenobashi?

Is there anything new that is comparable to Abenobashi?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/177852/abenobashi-mahou-shoutengai-magical-shopping-arcade-abenobashi-bd-720p-gerdhanse
track5.mixtape.moe/oajmhq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is [ACX] still the best release or is there a better option? Or is there a torrent that isn't shit?

I have the DVD collection from 2003 or something.

I remember downloading the torrents on nyaa just to find out that they had wrong aspect ratio and the quality itself wasn't as good as [ACX], just wondering if there were a better option on animebytes or something.

What do you mean exactly

Flip Flappers, honestly. Although it's not as funny, or topical.

>Is there anything new that is comparable to Abenobashi?

Lil Wich Acamemia

How?

Tanned

Damn Gainax girls.

Shinji look like THAT? WOW

I want her to sit on my face

Baka has some BD release that's in 720p. Has German as well as English subs and dubs, too.

bakabt.me/torrent/177852/abenobashi-mahou-shoutengai-magical-shopping-arcade-abenobashi-bd-720p-gerdhanse

I actually really liked the English dub. The Southern accents were rather charming.
track5.mixtape.moe/oajmhq.webm

Fuck bakabt going private, and fuck their retarded mindset holy shit.
>lets be faggots and ban licensed shit
>lets be niggers and prune 1 hour old unused accounts
>you know, fuck 99% of the torrent's seeders and lets turn private, while keeping the ban for licensed stuff while we are at it

Can't talk about the dub without mentioning the hot dog scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_tMD5bTbLM

I thought this would be a thought provoking slice of life based on the first episode but it quickly transformed into something I couldn't even begin to describe. Why did they do this? I'm not complaining, but I think they could have had the same message with a slice of life anime.

Because fuck you, it's Gainax.

Because SoL is boring and gay and there's already about 500 made every year.

Do you even Gainax?

>this nigger

>>lets be niggers and prune 1 hour old unused accounts

What the kind of shit is this?

I lost count of how many times I've fapped to that girl

He's exaggerating, but they just deleted unused accounts after a relative short time.

Please be a hero and upload it somewhere else. After all decentralization is great.

I miss GAINAX so much. Trigger can't hold a fucking candle to them, I dunno why given the circumstances.