Have you started watching Guru Guru yet?

Have you started watching Guru Guru yet?

Is it any good? It looks plain autistic

It looks plain, but it's lots of fun.

You should give the first episode a watch - It's enough to see if it'll be up your alley.

By the way, what makes you think it's autistic?

Kukuri best butt

Nice, trips will check it out. After what they did to a series I will not name, this season. I assume all releases are autistic until proven otherwise.

Please name the show. Bahamut?

It's funny how you guessed that instantly. But yes, that "show".

Shame. I.. kinda started watching the first season sometime, it seemed really cool but then I stopped.

If I'll pick it up again - what makes the new season bad?

It's not as funny as people make it out to be. I would argue most of the time its actually unfunny, but comedy is highly subjective.

Kukuri is cute, but for a show so creatively bankrupt there's not enough pedo bait.

cute butt

post more

True, it isn't comedic genius.

It's just cute and funny. And sometimes that's all one needs. It honestly reminds me of 90's shows like Nuku Nuku.

An odd place to see Kamen Rider references

Of course, and I have already watched the old series, it's G O D tier

No, he hasn't asked if you looked at yourself in a mirror

unironically AOTY prove me wrong!!!

I'm glad the show didn't devolve into pure rpg mechanics like the majority of these shows do.

Kukuri makes me believe in a pure, innocent world!

I like these little quick gags.
At one of the earlier episodes, Kukuri botched some magic circles and some were stuff like the Ideon sigil, and the GiTS Laughing Man logo.

how does it feel to know that she is yearning for hero-sama's dick.

Great. I feel like motherfucking Tomoyo, man.
As long as she is happy, so am I.

Pretty good actually, Kukuri is for yuusha-sama only!

I lose my shit anytime Raid goes PINK BOMBU to RAKI SUTA

Oddly enough I was just watching the MV for trip trip trip before noticing this thread. That song is so fucking good, really complements the show nicely. On topic though, I like this show so much I will probably watch the old series as well.

new writer removed all the fun adventure, interesting character traits, and witty dialogue and replaced it with a mc that has a teenage crush on literally Hitler while simultaneously trying to prevent him from performing his retarded and
unnecessarily complicated master plan
But you should watch Genesis it is really good

>I don't like it so it's not funny
>creativity bankrupt
well aren't you a special little intellectual

forgot to mention
>pedobait
lurk moar

They were meant to be together so I encourage it wholeheartedly, my passing fancy with her very fine butt is just that. They're too pure a couple to be kept apart for any reason.

Yes, actually. Never watched the original though..

Yeah, I've been watching the newest series. I think I prefer the first one more, but this one is still good. Would love to be able to watch the second series, but I just can't stand those Hong Kong subs, and the voice change for Nike bugged me. I do like the voices for the new series, though, and them toning down on the AAAAAAAAAASAPPARISAPPARI gag is a big plus. Also, most of what's been shown in the new show was covered in the first series, so I already knew what was going to happen, but it didn't make me like it any less. The characters really make this series great.

Also, Kukuri is extremely cute.

It's boring-er. Too much joke explanations.

Any place with normal scans of the manga?

I'll watch the first ep cause of double trips. I was on the fence about it for some reason but you've convinced me.

The power of GuruGuru magic is strong.

Which series should I watch first?

The one that's airing right now, silly billy. It's a remake of the 90's show, but with a more hyper pacing- closer to the manga.

Maybe the original series if you don't mind a bunch of filler, which I actually found pretty enjoyable, since that covers up to about episode 8 or 9 in the new series. If you don't want to use up a bunch of time watching this, though, then the new series is also fine.

Forced humour

Perfect summary