Dragon Ball Super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FI1TSEh4CKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will the manga feature implied or explicit rape?

You can't escape the truth, we will ALWAYS be here

>not Move
Something something being his style

Mexican fans are speculating that the 2 hidden warriors from U4 might be Bardock and Broly

Reminder that Super Saiyan Blue is the best form in the entire series.

Mexicans also brought the SJWs inside them and are insisting Kale is just a trap and she really is Broly.

How obvious is it at this point that goku and vegeta are going to fuse via dance in order to beat jiren?

Mods, here's a general.

here is a serious question. When universe 10 got erased, wouldn't Napapa's semen also get erased from Kale's womb and rectum

vegeta does not know how to do the fusion dance

Weren't fusions forbidden?

You're fucking around. Post proof. I need to see this.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT FUCKING GOHAN??!!! IS THAT EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT IN YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC LIVES? EVERYONE IS EITHER PRAISING HIM OR SHITTING ON HIM, HE IS NOT THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE FUCKING FRANCHISE

She's no longer a suitable wife

The plot armor enjoyed by those two bitches has been completely ridiculous. Fembroly especially BS evades a ring out from Geran, and then the both of them escape thanks to the plot induced stupidity on both Goku and the androids and get to conveniently rest off the damage all while a guy of their universe is walking around hunting weakened foes of the OTHER universe.

I will laugh for a week STRAIGHT when their universe is erased on screen and them together with it.

That's a ridiculous statement. Of course he does.

>HE IS NOT THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE FUCKING FRANCHISE
He may not be the only one but he is the best one. No wonder he can gather so much attention and generate traffic on these threads, unlike the other boring jobbers.

Goku and Gohan*

Reminder Ultimate Chadhan is going to avenge his defeat during RoF.

You heartless bastards already watched with glee as they took our beautiful herb brothers away....

Saiyan waifus are all that is left

And when he goes Golden Frieza what.

This.
Protect the waifus.

Freeza won't be on the arena to transform at that point

GODCHAD > golden frieza

Nope.Just because Lord Freeza and his wrath will begin by making an example out of Jobhan doesn't mean these other monkeys are exempt just because they are female.

Remember Android 18 is beautiful.

Both with less ring outs then your U7 MVP

She is shit just because Dr Gero touched everything she had to offer (and Roshi with her boobs)

heh
kiero

JUSTICE

Baito harder.

At least they are not manlets with a malfunctioning brain damaged by roids

Then Golden Frieza gets to say "hola" to el Super Saiyan Blanco!

That's really true. There is also your goddess, Android 18.

>call other characters jobbers
>Joban jobbed to the Krillster
Never forget.

What is that face trying to convey?

I LOVE BEERUSAMA!

>"Is she threatening my girl? Seriously?"

I'll never understand why Pedros like Gohan so much. He's one of the biggest jobbers in all of Jump history, and yet they shitpost like he's ever won a fucking fight in his life. Every fucking time he fights, he gets a massive powerup and yet he's such a arrogant idiot that he blows it.

His one real "win" was against Cell, and that was after he let his dad die due to his own incompetence, and needed Vegeta to help him win.
And then there was Buu. He was so much stronger then him by getting one of the most undeserved and Asspull powerups of all time, and yet he STILL fucks it up, and ends up making him even stronger.

And then in the Resurrection f arc, he is so pathetically weak that he can barley maintain SS, and got one shot by first form Frieza

Is there a more pathetic Jobber then Cuckhan in all of anime history? How can anyone be so delusional to actully think he will do anything of real note in this tournament?

Oh boy this avatarfagging is getting out of control

You just posted her.

I like him because he makes you angry enough to repost your pasta in this thread, and that amuses me

Avatarfagging is a bannable offence

I hope Gohan continues to be the most boring part of episodes that supposedly star him for the whole tournament.

Not that that's hard.

I like Caulifla because she makes you angry enough to spam the same pictures in every thread, and that amuses me

POST SCREAMING
youtu.be/FI1TSEh4CKc

what is this white gloss on him? looks oily

>If I'm avatarfagging then so are Caulifa and Gohan posters.

the power of no fap

Post yfw Roshi actually pushed Frost's shit in for a hot second.

what did he mean by this

We can get him banned again.

When will the androids Armor Shinka with each others?
>captcha: Frost renan

No shit.

for real, what are these white spots

Everyone had those white highlights around their skin earlier in Super. The current arc has greatly toned them down though.

Ki Cancer

MAAAJJIIIKKAAAYYOOOOO!!!!

>white highlights around their skin earlier in Super.
what was the reasoning behind having them?

Maji dayo

Semi Perfect Cell blowing himself up should not have been enough to kill Goku, it should have been as useless as Chiaotzu against Nappa.

Exactly, you fucking retard.

So you are admitting that character does not have what it takes for you to actually care about what she does on screen?
Oh boy, I almost pity her now. Yet another of her "fans" admits he doesn't care about her after all. Everyone in the production staff should have bothered in making her better in any way than she is right now, maybe more people could actually not have found her to be utterly unbearable and enjoyed her for reasons that weren't external to the plot she is involved in and only have to do with internet neckbeards finding enjoyment in he fact that other people are disappointed and frustrated over a shoddily-done character newly introduced to the series and that may end up having some kind of relevance in future arcs.

Where will you be when Space Chad Freeza blows Cuckhan the fuck out?

Yamamuro's fetish for making them plastic.

Basically his design sheets have them, so people have to adhere to it. But then the new series director is like "nah b fuck off"

Yamamuro.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

It wouldn't have if Goku just grabbed King Kai and quickly teleported back

What was him trying to say with this?

whats up with his eyes

Now I understand why Beerus took a liking to Master Roshi.

Would be good if Hit wasnt the last U6 standing while that happens

You okay user?

You're right. We should be dwelling more on better characters, like /ourprince/

Sucks that the universes being erased is going to be undone.

Your English is so broke, it makes Poor Richard look like a billionaire.